Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,668 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) (69022 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) / Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) / 20-Year-Old Man Marries 40-Year-Old Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by flokii: 12:19am On Dec 21, 2015
pinkiberry:
congrats but God please I won't like to marry at 52.

you can't change God's plan dear...

what will be will be grin

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 12:36am On Dec 21, 2015
pinkiberry:
congrats but God please I won't like to marry at 52.
t
The earlier u stop forming hard to get d better for u.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Amhappy(f): 12:44am On Dec 21, 2015
I'm Happy for this beautiful sister and her man,this is one a miracle. However to younger ladies out there just know that because this woman was blessed in her fifties does not mean that it's for you. Everybody's destiny is different. There are lonely frustrated single ladies of her age who wished that they considered marriage earlier. So if you really want to get married,consider it while you are younger,the best time to eat a fruit is when it's ripe and fresh. If you destroy /ignore God's plan for you now,you may not get a miracle like this sister.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Jabioro: 12:57am On Dec 21, 2015
Somebody should stop all this grammar. Does Pastor Ibiyemi or what is the name marry at fifty? Hmmmmm na waoooh!
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 21, 2015
Amhappy:
I'm Happy for this beautiful sister and her man,this is one a miracle. However to younger ladies out there just know that because this woman was blessed in her fifties does not mean that it's for you. Everybody's destiny is different. There are lonely frustrated single ladies of her age who wished that they considered marriage earlier. So if you really want to get married,consider it while you are younger,the best time to eat a fruit is when it's ripe and fresh. If you destroy /ignore God's plan for you now,you may not get a miracle like this sister.

And there are younger, married ladies who are still lonely and miserable.

4 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 21, 2015
Wow! Quite impressive! Seeing that she's a beaut. I guess she just made up her mind to!

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by saasala(m): 1:14am On Dec 21, 2015
Ginaz:
Is really true God gives love and peace of mind alone, I think it is high time we ladies sit down and really think hard about our prospective about marriage? Are you getting married cos of pressures from friends or family or cos you have an idealistic view about marriage or cos all your friends are getting married? Till you have a realistic and factual reasons for getting married, you can never be happy. Dont marry out of desperation, its not a must to marry and I haven't seen in the Bible that it is a must.

Please allow me to tell you a true life story that happened in my compound, this girl got married to a man, she already have a child outside wedlock. Days after marriage, there was no peace as they fight day and night. To our shock, a highly materialistic celebrated marriage turned to the worst just 2 months.

The lady said she was tired and can't cope any longer, behold, we thought it was something that could be remedy but she left to her father's house and took poison and died. Yes, she did. Its no friction or joke, this is true life story.

Let's we ladies be careful, desperation will make us lose focus on our own God ordain husband. Marriage no be by force o. If I get married or not, that's not my top priority, all I want from Jehovah is happiness and peace of mind cos it far out weight everything.

Put your account number here, I want to dash you money for your reasoning

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Amhappy(f): 1:29am On Dec 21, 2015
AABeauty:

And there are younger, married ladies who are still lonely and miserable.
My post is about ladies who really want to get married and have a family but out of ignorance are wasting good opportunities today and tomorrow will blame themselves or God. It is not compulsory to marry,there are single and happy ladies. Just like there are married and unhappy.

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by yoribo: 1:49am On Dec 21, 2015
May God Bless Your Marriage !!!! Amen

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 21, 2015
See how good she looks minus the stress of a man and children grin

3 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by tpiar: 2:51am On Dec 21, 2015
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by onatisi(m): 3:20am On Dec 21, 2015
Despite the fact that this is a happy love story or miracle I don't think this is the sort of miracle people should envy or desire. Definitely the woman is happy but when she was young she never prayed to be getting married the age of 52 when her mates are already grandmas. I pray that our miracle,joy and success wont be delayed IJN

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by tpiar: 3:22am On Dec 21, 2015
wedding has been turned upside down on it's head in Nigeria.

the word and institution itself almost doesn't make sense anymore.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Samjos01(m): 3:33am On Dec 21, 2015
Good for them shocked
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by tpiar: 3:34am On Dec 21, 2015
flokii:

you can't change God's plan dear...

what will be will be grin

she certainly can change that kind of plan which btw does not originate from God but from fellow humans.

All it takes is a visit to the Ikoyi registry.

who wants to talk should talk, let them say.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by mideactive: 3:46am On Dec 21, 2015
Iranu angry after child birth u can always work-out n stay in shap,just dat most ladies are simply lazy

mineANDurs:
Still very pretty at 52, dat has a lot to explain about what childbirth does to a woman's body. This is what the body of most women wuld look like at 52 if not for the stress of pregnancy and childbirth. Pretty woman.

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by antartica(m): 3:46am On Dec 21, 2015
Every time a man and a woman conjugates and have an intimate understanding for a period of time is marriage. It doesn't have to be approved by the church,parents,guardians or whatever authority to rhat certifies marriage for it to be marraige.

It last as long aa it makes sense. Enjoy it while it last.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by eazydon(m): 3:47am On Dec 21, 2015
Ginaz:
Is really true God gives love and peace of mind alone, I think it is high time we ladies sit down and really think hard about our prospective about marriage? Are you getting married cos of pressures from friends or family or cos you have an idealistic view about marriage or cos all your friends are getting married? Till you have a realistic and factual reasons for getting married, you can never be happy. Dont marry out of desperation, its not a must to marry and I haven't seen in the Bible that it is a must.

Please allow me to tell you a true life story that happened in my compound, this girl got married to a man, she already have a child outside wedlock. Days after marriage, there was no peace as they fight day and night. To our shock, a highly materialistic celebrated marriage turned to the worst just 2 months.

The lady said she was tired and can't cope any longer, behold, we thought it was something that could be remedy but she left to her father's house and took poison and died. Yes, she did. Its no friction or joke, this is true life story.

Let's we ladies be careful, desperation will make us lose focus on our own God ordain husband. Marriage no be by force o. If I get married or not, that's not my top priority, all I want from Jehovah is happiness and peace of mind cos it far out weight everything.

Hi, Are you a JW?
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Mskrisx(f): 3:58am On Dec 21, 2015
Ginaz:

G honey what do you want for xmas? God bless the womb that produced this gem.

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by nannyo(f): 4:00am On Dec 21, 2015
grin grin
GP2015:
which woman is 52? the one sitting in the first picture or the Bride, I'm confused
grin
GP2015:
which woman is 52? the one sitting in the first picture or the Bride, I'm confused
u got me really laughing here
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 21, 2015
She doesn't even look 52..she looks 32. I hope God blesses the union with at least 1 or 2 children.

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 21, 2015
See the work of make-over or make up ... Whatever...... Come to think of it..... Wetin the man wan enjoy,.... Are they both first timer?.... Are they both virgins ....? Good morning my peeps.... Santa Claus is coming to town
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by porigho: 5:12am On Dec 21, 2015
How come it took so long for a pretty lady like this to get married?
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by dollarlander: 5:19am On Dec 21, 2015
But in this case, I suspect God may have removed vasti for her Esther to have been enthroned. Someone told me that's the prayer point of some leftover ladies who are looking for husband by force.

Most ladies miss their husband by: being too hard to get, desire to enjoy life before settling down, promiscuity, covetousness, indecision, very high aspirations.

I have a lady friend that I could have married several years ago, but that time she didn't know I will go this far. One of our friend she was dating eventually dropped her for another. Now she is 40, not yet married.

Ladies try to have foresight. Don't be blind by what you see.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 5:19am On Dec 21, 2015
onatisi:
Despite the fact that this is a happy love story or miracle I don't think this is the sort of miracle people should envy or desire. Definitely the woman is happy but when she was young she never prayed to be getting married the age of 52 when her mates are already grandmas. I pray that our miracle,joy and success wont be delayed IJN

This story is definitely NOT a miracle. At her age, having steady sex at menopause... what a shame.

I bet for the MAN it is not his first marriage.

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by gbenga007(m): 5:20am On Dec 21, 2015
rasojie:
and the lady is still pretty @52. God bless the union

Even prettier than some (used) 20s lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 5:21am On Dec 21, 2015
Nubian113:
See how good she looks minus the stress of a man and children grin

I bet it's not the man's first marriage.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Niceiroko: 5:24am On Dec 21, 2015
If she was here she would have told you the truth that she might be the cause and she must have regreted it, thank God for God that when things go wrong he made right
Ginaz:

Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by onatisi(m): 5:28am On Dec 21, 2015
obowunmi:

This story is definitely NOT a miracle. At her age, having steady sex at menopause... what a shame.

I bet for the MAN it is not his first marriage.
the sex angle isn't even important. But she is doing at the age of 52 years what she should have done at the age of 20 to 34.it is like saying a man buys a new car at the age of 70 and ppl rejoicing that it is a miracle!!!!
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by xp17(m): 5:30am On Dec 21, 2015
prolly, she's driven a lot of potential suitors anyway prior to this dude. Still can't imagine what has kept this pretty lady off market this long, except she's been extremely picky.
He's not tall enough,
He's too light or dark,
He's no wealthy enough,
He's not my class. How auty amaka clocked 52

This is what my pastor calls beautiful but ugly.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 5:33am On Dec 21, 2015
onatisi:
the sex angle isn't even important. But she is doing at the age of 52 years what she should have done at the age of 20 to 34.it is like saying a man buys a new car at the age of 70 and ppl rejoicing that it is a miracle!!!!

Well, Nigerians are comparing her to Abraham, Sarai, and co whom all had delayed miracles having children at 100 years and such.
Re: 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) by Niceiroko: 5:37am On Dec 21, 2015
Dnt get married
mideactive:
Iranu angry after child birth u can always work-out n stay in shap,just dat most ladies are simply lazy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

World Beard Day 2019 In Lagos: See How Bearded Men Shut Lagos Down! / Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) / Man Buried In A Helicopter Shaped Coffin In Edo(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.