Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) (44262 Views)

Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos / 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) / Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On May 07, 2018
A Zimbabwean woman who had her arm bitten off by a crocodile has wedded in an emotional ceremony just days after the attack that almost cost her her life.

British bridegroom Jamie Fox and his bride-to-be, former national tennis player Zanele Ndlovu, were canoeing in the Zambezi river above the Victoria Falls when the giant beast struck from below.

Zanele Ndlovu was attacked in the inflatable canoe and had her right arm torn off and her left hand bitten.

Her now husband, Jamie went to her rescue and managed to save her but she was losing so much blood it was feared she may die from the wound.

A family friend said:

"During the attack the crocodile gripped her arm and ripped it off while her partner made frantic efforts to save her. They are lucky to be alive though.

“The boats used in that activity are inflated and the crocodile attacked their vessel and in the process deflated it before attacking her."

A make-shift tourniquet was applied and Zanele Ndlovu was rushed to hospital where surgeons managed to save her life but she lost most of her arm.

Despite her horrific injuries, she was determined to become Mrs Zanele Ndlovu-Fox and not miss her wedding day.

So the hospital allowed her to use the hospital chapel to get married.

Yesterday at Mater Dei Hospital in Bulawayo where she has been recuperating, Zanele tied the knot to the love of her life Mr Jamie Fox, at a beautifully organised, heart-warming ceremony.

See photos below. The couple had gone to the Victoria Falls to get married but the crocodile attack meant a drastic change of venue.

When Zanele signed her wedding register, a huge round of applause broke out from family and friends.

A witness said:

"It is a quite remarkable love story and it really does show their love for each other. The crocodile attack made no difference.

“Their feelings and love for each other are even stronger than before if anything."

Press play to watch a short video clip from the ceremony which shows the moment the groom kisses the bride.

Crocodiles were the biggest killers out of all in the wild animals and creatures in Zimbabwe last year with 21 people suffering fatal attacks in 2017

https://lailasnews.com/woman-marries-days-after-arm-bitten-off-by-crocodile-photos/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:19am On May 07, 2018
shocked

What a horrible experience.

This is what i call true love.kiss

Mr Jamie Fox nah man,real man.

HML.

172 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On May 07, 2018
Boy friend thinking- that crocodile nearly got me, thank goodness I pushed her just at the right moment and it bit off her arm.instead ...

Hmmmm what do I do so I can compensate her since I feel so much guilt?

boy friend has idea- I know I will propose (I hope she says no)

Boy firends gets on one.knee in hospital

- baby I want to ask you a question will you marry me
( Please say no , please say no)

Girl - yes oh yes

Boy friend thinking - oh fvck at least I will get locks for all the doors that you need two hands to open incase I have a side chik in bed )

Yes I am troubled

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by MrSensor(m): 10:21am On May 07, 2018
tongue That's unconditional love. Most white people love unconditionally.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by IamD18: 10:24am On May 07, 2018
She's beautiful and some fellows commented that this is true love.

I stand with them, they made a point, it's TRUE LOVE

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On May 07, 2018
kikikiki grin 2day is Monday habeg grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by Olalan(m): 10:27am On May 07, 2018
That a true definition of loving a person sincerely not like the conditional love majority of us profess to our partners

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by noblealuu: 10:54am On May 07, 2018
Heart warming that true love still exists.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:21am On May 07, 2018
Awww. She is so beautiful. He is handsome too.
Imagine his bravery for saving her.

I wish them a HML.

She is one lucky woman. Here in Nigeria...women need both hands to pound akpu, wash their husbands clothes and to fight sidechicks.
She is really lucky smiley

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by Nabiss(m): 11:56am On May 07, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by josh123(m): 11:58am On May 07, 2018
Lakeside79:
Boy friend thinking- that crocodile nearly got me, thank goodness I pushed her just at the right moment and it but off her arm.instead ... Hmmmm what do I do so I can compensate her since I feel so much guilt boy friend has idea- I know I will propose (I hope she says no)

Boy firemds gets on one.kmee in hospital
- baby I want to ask you a question will you marry me
( Please say no , please say no)

Girl - yes oh yes

Boy friend thinking - oh Bleep at least I will get locks for all the doors that you need two hands to open incase I have a side chik in bed )

Yes I am troubled
Evil

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On May 07, 2018
josh123:
Evil

;
Buhari caused my troubles

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by Angy55(f): 12:15pm On May 07, 2018
Hhmmmmm

HML to them
The man still got a wonderful smile.

I can say it's love for now but the future would determine if it's true love or not.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:25pm On May 07, 2018
angry crocodile sent from hell
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by Nathayas: 12:38pm On May 07, 2018
British people are very wicked, this is how they promised to trade with our ancestors but ended up buying their children as slaves.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by dollyjoy(f): 12:39pm On May 07, 2018
Nathayas:
British people are very wicked, this is how they promised to trade with our ancestors but ended up buying their children as slaves.
Are you okay?

6 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2018
Wow, quite emotional. I just hope the dude didn't go ahead with the wedding because of pity or guilt.
It ain't easy oo. I can't even date a short girl because I feel she's naturally "handicapped", talk less of marrying a real handicap.
No one knows tomorrow sha......but one thing is for sure, I'll have my revenge on that croc
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by Khd95(m): 2:01pm On May 07, 2018
to me there is nothing too special here other than she was attacked by a rogue croc

i have heared of people that went ahead to marry their hiv positive partners,people with cancers and all

thank God she was alive to share her story,hml to them cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 2:22pm On May 07, 2018
The husband na man......respect

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by nanakgh(m): 2:41pm On May 07, 2018
So unfortunate. Beautiful couple. May this strengthen your love beyond damage

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by karli4nia(m): 3:41pm On May 07, 2018
pocohantas:
Awww. She is so beautiful. He is handsome too.
Imagine his bravery for saving her.

I wish them a HML.

She is one lucky woman. Here in Nigeria...women need both hands to pound akpu, wash their husbands clothes and to fight sidechicks.
She is really lucky smiley

Lol! Na only Apku... I never hear where dem dey pound Akpu oh!
Well, our ladies are more industrious to the point that they can still do
all that with one hand... Can even give TLC with leg sef... grin
HML to couple.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 3:47pm On May 07, 2018
Weytin she go do for Crocodile Side??
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 4:15pm On May 07, 2018
karli4nia:

Lol! Na only Apku... I never hear where dem dey pound Akpu oh!
Well, our ladies are more industrious to the point that they can still do all that with one hand... Can even give TLC with leg sef... grin
HML to couple.

You guys don't want akpu again or what? cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by karli4nia(m): 4:26pm On May 07, 2018
pocohantas:

You guys don't want akpu again or what? cheesy

Poco, I can only speak for myself.... I want Salad and hamburger... No I want ofe nsala and pounded yam.. No..I want coconut rice...No! I just like Abacha with mangala... grin...

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by martyns303(m): 4:27pm On May 07, 2018
Hs name is JAMIE FOX?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by Papanwamaikpe: 4:27pm On May 07, 2018
Mumu man
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by karli4nia(m): 4:37pm On May 07, 2018
martyns303:
Hs name is JAMIE FOX?

His name is BILL CLINTON

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by chuggy(m): 4:53pm On May 07, 2018
Jamie Foxx is a black man
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 07, 2018
Wetin dem dey find for the river self

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Marries Days After Her Arm Was Bitten Off By Crocodile (Photos) by yemmight(m): 7:18pm On May 07, 2018
Na only Oyinbo fit do this one. True love.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Represents His UAE-Based Elder Brother At His Wedding (Photos) / Sorrow As 2 Brothers Who Died In A Gum Production Factory Are Buried. Photos / Deji Adeyanju Weds Nana Bello In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.