Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Which Airconditioner Is The Best In Cooling And Ability To Work On Low Voltage ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Airconditioner Is The Best In Cooling And Ability To Work On Low Voltage ? (1086 Views)

Fans Blast Kemi Olunloyo For Calling Herself GOD With The Ability To Control Men / New Study Shows Poverty Affects Your Ability To Think / COPLAND CONDENSER, COMPRESSOR; COOLING UNITS; For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Airconditioner Is The Best In Cooling And Ability To Work On Low Voltage ? by modumanga: 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2009
Fellow members,
I have recently established a medium size business firm containing 15 offices and wanted to furnish it with the best air conditioners available in the market. Now seeking the advice of professionals within the NAIRALAND FORUM to advice me accordingly. My source of power supply is PHCN, which hardly gives more than 140 volts max. and standby generator of 40 KVA capacity.

(1) (Reply)

Soludo's Signature On New =n=10 Polymer Note: Where Is Gov. Sanusi? / ing A / What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.