Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

.:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / .:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. (1081 Views)

Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? / OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account / Seun, How About A Legal Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. by aieromon(m): 12:44am On Mar 26, 2010
As that the time of creating this thread,Nairaland had a subscriber base of 499,003 members.
**Do you have any plans to celebrate the 500,000th member to join this forum?
**What do you do about inactive accounts?
**I recommend that the day the forum records this milestone should be celebrated as Nairaland day or Seun's day(if you're that vain).lolz.
What do you think?
Re: .:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. by mamagee3(f): 12:46am On Mar 26, 2010
What's the boozing all about?. . .
What's there to celebrate,
Must you guys always disturb the poor guy?
undecided
Re: .:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. by aieromon(m): 4:45am On Mar 26, 2010
mama-gee:

What's the boozing all about?. . .
What's there to celebrate,
Must you guys always disturb the poor guy?
undecided

The celebration is one of personal achievement and not of partying and merrying.
I see it as a time for him to reassess his project and determine whether he has met his objectives.
You disturb the mods more than the whole NL,Miss log-in-the-eye lipsrsealed
Re: .:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. by mamagee3(f): 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2010
^^Is that the only reason you Created this thread for?
Just to tell him to celebrate the whatever amount you said earlier members. . .
Seriously, Are you for real
?
undecided
Re: .:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. by nellaluv(f): 12:27am On Mar 27, 2010
mama-gee, na wa for you. It's an achievement so it's worth celebrating, u're still a babe don't worry when you grow up u'll understand tongue .When nairaland was still growing Seun was like 'e go better', now that 'e don better' at least he should make it special or something.
Seun remember how u used to bit ch around about not much members & members nt loggin' in, and how u used to beg members to post in forums lmao grin grin grin grin .
Re: .:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. by aieromon(m): 2:51am On Mar 27, 2010
nellaluv:

mama-gee, na wa for you. It's an achievement so it's worth celebrating, u're still a babe don't worry when you grow up u'll understand tongue .When nairaland was still growing Seun was like 'e go better', now that 'e don better' at least he should make it special or something.
Seun remember how u used to bit ch around about not much members & members nt loggin' in, and how u used to beg members to post in forums lmao grin grin grin grin .

At last,someone sensible and mature in choice of words.
Re: .:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. by dominique(f): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2010
we gonna pop champagne and parry like its 2010 cheesy
Re: .:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. by nellaluv(f): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2010
but its 2010 undecided
Re: .:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. by Odunnu: 11:19am On Mar 27, 2010
Na real wah 4 our vry own mama gee. Wht do u thnk seun shd celebrate if hittin 500,000 isnt worth it.
Re: .:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. by Odunnu: 11:20am On Mar 27, 2010
Na real wah 4 our vry own mama gee. Wht do u thnk seun shd celebrate if hittin 500,000 isnt worth it.
Re: .:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. by Dclique(m): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2010
Out of that 500,000 ask yourself how many are active members.
Thats whats worth celebrating
Re: .:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. by tayoast(m): 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2010
r u sure NL's up 2 500k??

3/10 members own multiple IDs
Re: .:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. by Seun(m): 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2010
Hello aieromon,
I appreciate your good wishes.
It's not every day a forum reaches 500,000 members.
It's worth celebrating. Hip hip hurray!
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: .:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. by nellaluv(f): 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2010
Seun:

Hello aieromon,
I appreciate your good wishes.
It's not every day a forum reaches 500,000 members.
It's worth celebrating. Hip hip hurray!
Thanks.
well. . .and. . .is that all
Re: .:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. by Seun(m): 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2010
Don't worry, we will celebrate with you too when you have 500,000 active or inactive members on your blog. cheesy
Re: .:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. by nellaluv(f): 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2010
. . .and who said i have a blog, u spying on my profile, God don catch you cheesy . Blog ko celebration ni tongue tongue tongue
Re: .:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. by mamagee3(f): 12:52am On Apr 06, 2010
^^Get over it, he's a Computer wizard. . .He can actually find out if one has a blog with the snap of the finger.
Re: .:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. by nellaluv(f): 2:00am On Apr 06, 2010
oh shut-up mama-gee, a s s-kisser. All these your 'notice me' posts and threads springing up all over just to get his attention, give it a rest. You want my advice, chill out and stop being a nuisance u just might get that thing u always wanted,lol, u no y becos u've been noticed, cheesy
Re: .:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. by mamagee3(f): 2:05am On Apr 06, 2010
nellaluv:

oh shut-up mama-gee, a s s-kisser. All these your 'notice me' posts and threads springing up all over just to get his attention, give it a rest. You want my advice, chill out and stop being a nuisance u just might get that thing u always wanted,lol, u no y becos u've noticed, cheesy
Have you ever considered returning to the butthole in which you came out from?
Re: .:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. by nellaluv(f): 2:22am On Apr 06, 2010
lol, be original for once mumsy g, y do u like copying other people, lmao
i tried my best to help you tongue tongue . don't get it twisted, this isnt a war of words sweetie, i like u nt in a LES-B-together kind of way, abeg.
Re: .:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. by oduz: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2010
@mama G & nellaluv, beautiful ladies,
Why fight in d middle of the night, with no peace-maker around, this is not the best way to celebrate this landmark
Babes, u left very SHARP words on your trail, See Blood all over the place, look left , look right, see broken monitors & laptops
Meanwhile Seun walked away quitely, probably with a mischievous smile to match
Take it easy O!, BUT TAKE IT
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

On a more serious note, considering that the largest forum in the world has just about 1.5m members
500,000 makes NL an african giant, it's a washable landmark, that should be celebrated in PEACE, Cheers Seun,Cheers everyone  cool
Re: .:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. by nellaluv(f): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2010
oduz:

@mama G & nellaluv, beautiful ladies,
Why fight in d middle of the night, with no peace-maker around, this is not the best way to celebrate this landmark
Babes, u left very SHARP words on your trail, See Blood all over the place, look left , look right, see broken monitors & laptops
Meanwhile Seun walked away quitely, probably with a mischievous smile to match
Take it easy O!, BUT TAKE IT
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

On a more serious note, considering that the largest forum in the world has just about 1.5m members
500,000 makes NL an african giant, it's a washable landmark, that should be celebrated in PEACE, Cheers Seun,Cheers everyone  cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin nah, we weren't fighting.
Re: .:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. by oduz: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2010
@nellaluv,
Really, If mama G, agrees with u, I'll send my apologies
U can't clap with one hand, u know  wink smiley grin cool
Re: .:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. by nellaluv(f): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2010
^ ^ lol, if she agrees or not, i don't really care, mamagee would always be mamagee cheesy
Re: .:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. by oduz: 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2010
There u go again,
Anyway I like your signature;
''I can be whatever u like''  wink smiley
Now u go girl & be a PEACEMAKER,
You will agree with me there can't be a better way to celebrate this Landmark
for which u are one of the Prime Movers
When one reads through, NL is like a well prepared bowl of rice
but those petty insults & bickering are like sprinkling it
with a table spoon full of sand!
we all need to make our contribution to make it a better meal  grin cheesy smiley wink cool
Re: .:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. by nellaluv(f): 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2010
oduz:

There u go again,

Anyway I like your signature;

''I can be whatever u like''  wink smiley

Now u go girl & be a PEACEMAKER,

You will agree with me there can't be a better way to celebrate this Landmark
for which u are one of the Prime Movers

When one reads through, NL is like a well prepared bowl of rice
but those petty insults & bickering are like sprinkling it
with a table spoon full of sand!
we all need to make our contribution to make it a better meal  grin cheesy smiley wink cool

that's the unique thing about nairaland which makes it more exciting,one can't wait to log in to see if some1 replied ur reply,lol. . . But it all good, don't be expecting a better meal anytime soon wink
Re: .:. Seun, How Will You Celebrate The 500,000 Members Landmark? .:. by oduz: 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2010
It's a free world cool

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Not On Wikipedia: Why? / The Good Old Days: How Many Of You Remember These Adverts / Ekaette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.