Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Scholars Pls Help Me Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scholars Pls Help Me Out (470 Views)

Reasons Scholars Know Jesus Christ Never Existed / Bible Scholars Lets Discuss Eternal Security / Bible Scholars..pls Did God Create Adam And Eve From Dust At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scholars Pls Help Me Out by Bin3(f): 7:41am On Dec 21, 2015
We were given some work as a team but we are confuse about a particular topic,right now we are still confuse of what to type as the answer because we all have different answers and opinion.we were told to make a research about THE FIRST CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY
Re: Scholars Pls Help Me Out by analice107: 8:10am On Dec 21, 2015
who asks a question like that?
I hope you know that attending church doesn't make you a Christian? being born by Christian parents doesn't make you a Christian? Christianity is not an automatic faith. You grow to choose or reject. so how do you get a whole community to be Christians.

We are Christians and not Muslims, we don't conquer and lockup communities and tag them "Christian Community" We allow people make Choices base on love and acceptance.
How many born again Christians are in a family? Is it possible to have every family member to be born again, all at once?

Our faith is individualistic. A Mother can be a Christian and the father is not. Children can be, while their parents are not.

Pls dear, the person who gave that project has a muslim mentality. We don't enforce our faith. We don't conquer and lock up, that's not God, that's occultic and its Satanic.

You can keep people under ur claws, but you can't keep them under your love.
A man can obey you for fear of what you can do to him or his loved ones, but he can't be forced to love you.
And Christ doesn't take prisoners, only Satan takes prisoners.
Muslims are prisoners, becos they can't choose.

1 Like

Re: Scholars Pls Help Me Out by PastorOluT(m): 9:03am On Dec 21, 2015
analice107:
who asks a question like that?
I hope you know that attending church doesn't make you a Christian? being born by Christian parents doesn't make you a Christian? Christianity is not an automatic faith. You grow to choose or reject. so how do you get a whole community to be Christians.

We are Christians and not Muslims, we don't conquer and lockup communities and tag them "Christian Community" We allow people make Choices base on love and acceptance.
How many born again Christians are in a family? Is it possible to have every family member to be born again, all at once?

Our faith is individualistic. A Mother can be a Christian and the father is not. Children can be, while their parents are not.

Pls dear, the person who gave that project has a muslim mentality. We don't enforce our faith. We don't conquer and lock up, that's not God, that's occultic and its Satanic.

You can keep people under ur claws, but you can't keep them under your love.
A man can obey you for fear of what you can do to him or his loved ones, but he can't be forced to love you.
And Christ doesn't take prisoners, only Satan takes prisoners.
Muslims are prisoners, becos they can't choose.

Smile, in as much as I understand ur point of view, u will have to cut the op some slack. What I believe the op project actually is or should be about is the first generation Christian family/community.

NB Family not families.
Re: Scholars Pls Help Me Out by analice107: 10:13am On Dec 21, 2015
OK.
maybe we can say the Zebedee family(?) because Christ called them first to follow Him, after using Peter's boat to preach.

(1) (Reply)

. / Spirituality Vs Reality / BOYS: Ways To Stop Looking At Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.