Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Bible Scholars..pls Did God Create Adam And Eve From Dust At The Same Time? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Scholars..pls Did God Create Adam And Eve From Dust At The Same Time? (722 Views)

Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? / Bible Scholars Lets Discuss Eternal Security / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Scholars..pls Did God Create Adam And Eve From Dust At The Same Time? by Epistemology(f): 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
I need clarification on this please...............

Gen1 vs27 says 'So God created man in his own image;in the image of God created him;male and female he created them......

Gen2 vs 22 says 'the rib which the lord had taken from man he made into a woman and he brought her to the man's

If God created The Woman from the man's rib, then can we say she was created in God's image

please I want someone to link this two bible passages for me....... I need your knowledge.....thanks
Re: Bible Scholars..pls Did God Create Adam And Eve From Dust At The Same Time? by buccunmie(m): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
vs27on answer yur question. he only added d bone he remove from man to complete her own creation. thus dey r both created in God's image
Re: Bible Scholars..pls Did God Create Adam And Eve From Dust At The Same Time? by Scholar8200(m): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
Epistemology:
I need clarification on this please...............

Gen1 vs27 says 'So God created man in his own image;in the image of God created him;male and female he created them......

Gen2 vs 22 says 'the rib which the lord had taken from man he made into a woman and he brought her to the man's

If God created The Woman from the man's rib, then can we say she was created in God's image

please I want someone to link this two bible passages for me....... I need your knowledge.....thanks
Yes she was. The Wisdom of the Almighty made them one at creation such that they though physically two were essentially and spiritually one. I perceive this is why she was not formed from the dust. There was one body Adam being the head and Eve being the help.

Now Adam was initially made in God's Image and in creating Eve, God made her proceed from the man. Now did God mar the image in which He created the man by so doing?NO. All was done such that God's initial design was intact and the Divine recognition of the union and oneness of both implies that the creation of, and union of the woman and the man was still in perfect keeping with God's Image.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible Scholars..pls Did God Create Adam And Eve From Dust At The Same Time? by imanuellive(m): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
According to a site I came across long time ago. The female in Gen 1 is "Lilith". While Gen 2 is talking about Eve.
Re: Bible Scholars..pls Did God Create Adam And Eve From Dust At The Same Time? by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
when you take a cup of water from a drum and pour it into a bucket.does the water cease being water by reason of it being poured into a bucket?. certainly NO.it still remain the same water. likewise Eve still remains the image of God.you have to understand that it wasn't our physical body that was made in the image of God.it's our spirit
Re: Bible Scholars..pls Did God Create Adam And Eve From Dust At The Same Time? by Nmeri17: 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
The woman was NOT created in God's image and likeness but by Lucifer's design. Shoot me smiley
Re: Bible Scholars..pls Did God Create Adam And Eve From Dust At The Same Time? by sonmvayina(m): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
LITTLE EDUCATION HERE:

The creation story or epic is the same in all religions, there is something called esoteric and exoteric messages..one is for the outsiders the other is for the initiates and inner members. Adam and Eve are not literal human but Heaven and Earth, in Igbo culture which i happen to belong they are called mother earth or Ani or ALA Which will be Eve in the biblical narrative and IGWE will be Adam also. they are our first parents. they created the early Gods who in turn created us..it is interesting and at the same time confusing, that is why everybody is coming up with their interpretation...and the false Matrix started. the God could not cope with it and they all went into different dimension and abandoned us to live as we like, we can get the real reality and balance in our life if we go back to them for clarity, they are always there to answer us any question we have.
Re: Bible Scholars..pls Did God Create Adam And Eve From Dust At The Same Time? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
OP....
Just imagine I gathered all the Pastors, Reverends, Bishops, Prophets, Evagelists, Priests, Deacons and Deaconesses, "Fathers and Mothers in Christ" and so on. And I say...

Anyone who knows what hapenned in the Bibles Genesis should raise up his or her hands.

What kind of response would I get?

That is your answer.

(1) (Reply)

7 Pharaohs That Must Die In Your Life B4 U Can Progress / Very Reasonable Words / Do The Past And Future Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.