Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

When Your Brain Throws Stackoverflow Error - Debug This JAVA Code If You Can - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / When Your Brain Throws Stackoverflow Error - Debug This JAVA Code If You Can (1420 Views)

Fix This C++ Code If You can / Please HELP Me With This Java Program / Can Anybody Debug This Javascript? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Brain Throws Stackoverflow Error - Debug This JAVA Code If You Can by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2016

try {
while(brain_working.can_work()) {
continue(); //yah, i love working
}
} catch (HungerException e) {
Log.i('Facebook','I can no longer work because I am hungry');
e.printStackTrace();
} catch (FuelException e) {
Log.i('Facebook','I can no longer work because I have no fuel in my generator');
e.printStackTrace();
} catch (FreeInternetException e) {
Log.i('Facebook','I can no longer work because my free internet thingy has been busted');
e.printStackTrace();
} catch (GarriException e) {
Log.i('Facebook','I can no longer work because i no get garri to drink');
e.printStackTrace();
} catch (BrainWaveException e) {
Log.i('Facebook','I can no longer work because my brain is throwing stack overflow error');
e.printStackTrace();
} catch (Exception e) {
Log.i('Facebook','I can no longer work because of '+e.getMessage());
e.printStackTrace();
} finally {
Log.i('Facebook','Ah well, you know the drill by now. . .i rest my case finally');
}

Warning: convert the single to double-quotes before you run, this is due to Nairaland formatting Exception problem

Disclaimer: this code is for illustrative purposes and I shall not be responsible for the death of any PC / Compiler at that.
Re: When Your Brain Throws Stackoverflow Error - Debug This JAVA Code If You Can by nuradeen011(m): 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
its easy for computer science student but i just read and fast but trust me i have A in all my programming courses
Re: When Your Brain Throws Stackoverflow Error - Debug This JAVA Code If You Can by talk2hb1(m): 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: When Your Brain Throws Stackoverflow Error - Debug This JAVA Code If You Can by Fedric(m): 5:12am On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=dhtml18 post=49106774][/quote]bro nice to see you here, please would like to have your mail, want to ask you one question and guildline on what to do
Re: When Your Brain Throws Stackoverflow Error - Debug This JAVA Code If You Can by destino24(m): 7:58am On Sep 06, 2016
If(username.matches("dhtml18"wink{
TrollManager thetroll = new TrollManager();
thetroll.activate();
//Pasting all that your code here

try {
while(brain_working.can_work()) {
continue(); //yah, i love working
}
} catch (HungerException e) {
Log.i("Facebook","I can no longer work because I am hungry";
e.printStackTrace();
} catch (FuelException e) {
Log.i("Facebook","I can no longer work because I have no fuel in my generator";
e.printStackTrace();
} catch (FreeInternetException e) {
Log.i("Facebook","I can no longer work because my free internet thingy has been busted";
e.printStackTrace();
} catch (GarriException e) {
Log.i("Facebook","I can no longer work because i no get garri to drink";
e.printStackTrace();
} catch (BrainWaveException e) {
Log.i("Facebook","I can no longer work because my brain is throwing stack overflow error";
e.printStackTrace();
} catch (Exception e) {
Log.i("Facebook","I can no longer work because of "+e.getMessage());
e.printStackTrace();
} finally {
Log.i("Facebook","Ah well, you know the drill by now. . .i rest my case finally";
}

}else{
//Do some actual work here
ActualWork.do();
}
Re: When Your Brain Throws Stackoverflow Error - Debug This JAVA Code If You Can by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 06, 2016
How person wan take create ground-breaking-apps like fantastic social networks when you have all these errors and much more to catch? This my post may look funny to a programmer(or non-programmer) elsewhere, but I am sure that naija programmers can relate well, because na all these exceptions we dey face on daily basis.
You need to catch the increasing price of petrol amongst all the Exceptions, Exceptional high cost of buying a good generation even, in fact if I want to write all the common Nigerian exceptions ehn, una go fear fear - but it is true, all we Naija programmers face this. That is why on international level, it looks as if we dont have good programmers in Nigeria - we do, but their efforts are being padded by all these EXCEPTIONS like the NIGERIAN BUDGET.

Fedric:
bro nice to see you here, please would like to have your mail, want to ask you one question and guildline on what to do
Send a PM now.

nuradeen011:
its easy for computer science student but i just read and fast but trust me i have A in all my programming courses
Well, you are write. A good computer student or almost any serious programmer should be able to read this.
Re: When Your Brain Throws Stackoverflow Error - Debug This JAVA Code If You Can by destino24(m): 9:05am On Sep 06, 2016
dhtml18:
How person wan take create ground-breaking-apps like fantastic social networks when you have all these errors and much more to catch? This my post may look funny to a programmer(or non-programmer) elsewhere, but I am sure that naija programmers can relate well, because na all these exceptions we dey face on daily basis.
You need to catch the increasing price of petrol amongst all the Exceptions, Exceptional high cost of buying a good generation even, in fact if I want to write all the common Nigerian exceptions ehn, una go fear fear - but it is true, all we Naija programmers face this. That is why on international level, it looks as if we dont have good programmers in Nigeria - we do, but their efforts are being padded by all these EXCEPTIONS like the NIGERIAN BUDGET.

Send a PM now.

Well, you are write. A good computer student or almost any serious programmer should be able to read this.

Exceptions like the Nigerian budget grin grin

Well, based on programming, better to have all those catch blocks, than having your app crash due to one stupid unhandled exception

1 Like

Re: When Your Brain Throws Stackoverflow Error - Debug This JAVA Code If You Can by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2016
Naija budget padding Exception is a problem of every Nigerian (except the Oga them them), it is just unfortunate that as a Nigerian programmer, you just need to inherit these Exceptions from the Nigerian Superclass.
Re: When Your Brain Throws Stackoverflow Error - Debug This JAVA Code If You Can by 4dor: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=dhtml18 post=49106774][/quote]

This code is not complete, why didn't you catch the exception of your dream babe being snatched from you because you have no money?
Re: When Your Brain Throws Stackoverflow Error - Debug This JAVA Code If You Can by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 06, 2016
well, programmers are just NANOBOTS whose jobs is to code recursively. . . . .so if your girlfriend is snatched from you, it means you need to code harder so that you can get money to snatch your bae back.
Re: When Your Brain Throws Stackoverflow Error - Debug This JAVA Code If You Can by 4dor: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2016
dhtml18:
well, programmers are just NANOBOTS whose jobs is to code recursively. . . . .so if your girlfriend is snatched from you, it means you need to code harder so that you can get money to snatch your bae back.

Lmao
Re: When Your Brain Throws Stackoverflow Error - Debug This JAVA Code If You Can by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
shocked
Re: When Your Brain Throws Stackoverflow Error - Debug This JAVA Code If You Can by seunthomas: 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
Bro, your code actually makes no sense. Your exception handling at the very least is really not necessary. Its purely an overkill. But nice humor sha.
Re: When Your Brain Throws Stackoverflow Error - Debug This JAVA Code If You Can by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 07, 2016
^^^^My #1 supporter here for my head, you are the first programmer NANOBOT to say the code no make sense. . . . . .i know your own problem, na as you go take PADD BUDGET FOR YOUR POCKET YOU DEY FIND!!!
Re: When Your Brain Throws Stackoverflow Error - Debug This JAVA Code If You Can by Booyakasha(f): 4:05am On Sep 07, 2016
[quote author=dhtml18 post=49106774][/quote]
ugly code indentation.. thanks to N.L
Re: When Your Brain Throws Stackoverflow Error - Debug This JAVA Code If You Can by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 07, 2016
^^^Na wetin person go do?

(1) (Reply)

Help With C / Microsoft Server Tutor Needed / Vtu Api

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.