Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,422 members, 7,864,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Air France Plane Makes Emergency Landing Over Bomb Scare - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Air France Plane Makes Emergency Landing Over Bomb Scare (383 Views)

Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked / Panic In Agege Over Bomb Scare / Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Youth In Cross River State, Scare Many (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Air France Plane Makes Emergency Landing Over Bomb Scare by Veratoocute(f): 8:38am On Dec 21, 2015
An Air France flight from Mauritius to Paris was on Sunday forced to make an emergency landing in Kenya after a suspect package was found on board.

The pilots of the Boeing 777 requested to land at Moi International Airport in Mombasa after the package was discovered in the toilet.

The aircraft was safely evacuated and the item is being examined by experts, police spokesman Charles Owino said.

Authorities in Kenya said they were are questioning several passengers.

Flights have now resumed from Moi Airport, which was evacuated while the suspected device was removed, Kenya's airport authority said on Twitter.

The plane was carrying 459 passengers and 14 crew members and had left Mauritius at 01:00 GMT, Mr Owino said.

Source: http://www.vabadon.com/2015/12/air-france-plane-makes-emergency.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

2 Brothers Burnt To Death For Allegedly Stealing Motorcycle (very Graphic Photos / Photo: My Pastor Asked Me To Lie That Armed Bobbers Snatched My Boss’s Vehicle – / Mexico Says Sean Penn Meeting Was

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.