Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

I Never Granted Any Interview To Tribune About Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Granted Any Interview To Tribune About Buhari’s Anti-corruption War (1830 Views)

Olisah Metuh Offers To Return N400m, Pledges Support For Anti-Corruption War- SR / Ministerial List: Fresh Nomination Crisis In South-west Apc-tribune / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War: Business Slows Down For Charter Airlines (Punch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Granted Any Interview To Tribune About Buhari’s Anti-corruption War by Demdem2: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2015
aieromon:

The late Awolowo would be unhappy wherever he is. Tribune lost focus ever since Tinubu "disrespected" the Awolowo family by comparing himself with the late sage.

Show me anything anywhere where Tinubu personally compared himself to Awolowo? Hope u aren't among those gullible eediots thinking because he chose to use the same spectacles like Awolowo suggest him comparing himself? Does it mean anyone that loves Soyinka and chooses to keep his hair and beards is trying to compare himself to him?
Again, show me where he ever compared himself to Awolowo.
Re: I Never Granted Any Interview To Tribune About Buhari’s Anti-corruption War by ubah84(m): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2015
social media bill must b pass
Re: I Never Granted Any Interview To Tribune About Buhari’s Anti-corruption War by aieromon(m): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2015
Demdem2:

Show me anything anywhere where Tinubu personally compared himself to Awolowo? Hope u aren't among those gullible eediots thinking because he chose to use the same spectacles like Awolowo suggest him comparing himself? Does it mean anyone that loves Soyinka and chooses to keep his hair and beards is trying to compare himself to him?
Again, show me where he ever compared himself to Awolowo.

Calm down and breathe easy. Now read what I typed again with emphasis on the quoted word.

Tribune was always on Tinubu's neck after he told Afenifere to go to hell. Tinubu started his own Newspaper company and started fighting back.

The battle indirectly brought in the Awolowo family after the article by Sam Omatseye. That's why the word "disrespected" is in quotes. Since then,Tribune makes sure there is a Tinubu special somewhere even when the story doesn't involve him. Imagine somebody cooking up a lie and instead of referring to the INEC situation in Kogi and Bayelsa,focuses on Lagos.

https://www.nairaland.com/685391/awo-family-without-awo-sam
Re: I Never Granted Any Interview To Tribune About Buhari’s Anti-corruption War by TimeManager(m): 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
As A Matter Of Fact, Those Media Jobbers Needed To Be Castrated. What A Huge Disrespect For The Prof.

No Be Lie Na True!
Re: I Never Granted Any Interview To Tribune About Buhari’s Anti-corruption War by themilanway(m): 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
aieromon:

Let the Shadow Cabinet of Nigeria work hard for their money nah. Which one you dey sef? grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy no vex I don shut up lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs / Phat Prince KSU Graduate Killed Around Campus (graphic) / I Had 185 Mentions During My 4-day Absence On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.