Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs (1825 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife / Buhari Makes New Appointments For FAAN, NCAA, NAMA, Rural Electrification Agency / Why It’s Impossible For Igbo Man To Become Nigeria’s President In 2019 – MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by boman2014: 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2016
The President Muhammadu Buhari-led federal government has
concluded plans to make about N7.5million available to small
scale entrepreneurs engaged in tools fabrication in Aba, Abia
state.

This much was disclosed at the Aba Urban Development
summit at the Enitona Hotels Aba by Senator Enyinnaya
Abaribe, senator representing Abia south senatorial zone in the
National Assembly.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5n51ekld5f5.4d4f4dc0.jpg[/img]

President Muhammadu Buhari surely loves every Nigerian
regardless of their ethnicity.
According to Leadership, he informed that the federal
government was prepared to encourage local fabricators of
machine, tools, and spares.
Abaribe hailed the theme of the summit, “Extracting Practical
Solutions to Unlocking the Potentials of Aba” as being apt and
hoped that the recommendations will be adopted and
implemented.

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu while declaring the summit open,
stated that collective effort to return Aba, the commercial nerve
centre of the state to its former glory should be done as a
matter of urgency.

According to him, there was a time when every spare part that
could not be found any where in the country would be brought
to Aba and be fabricated locally, adding that some textiles
made in Aba were also exported to other parts of Africa and
international investors.

According to him, Aba remains one of the best places to invest
in and stated his readiness to provide investors the right
environment that would grow their businesses.
The Governor stated that Aba occupies a strategic position in
the economic development of not only Abia state but the South
East generally, adding that his dream is to develop Aba into a
mega city.
Dr Ikpeazu who said that a sea port and industrial parks are
part of the mega city of his dream which is realizable with the
cooperation of the business community.

While pledging to continue improving security in the state and
to do all that is possible to make Abia one of the safest places
in the country, the governor promised to enter into discussion
with Nigerpet on how to open up Aba to a modern city.

Ikpeazu also commended the residents of the town for their
cooperation and made a call for investors to establish 5 – Star
Hotels in Aba as a way of attracting investments into the state.
This news is a corroboration of a report which emerged last
week about the president showing love for the Igbos in spite of
widespread criticisms that he is only concerned about fellow
northerners.

https://www.naij.com/697793-buhari-passionate-igbos-wont-believe-much-gave-recently.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by babyfaceafrica: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2016
Caring president,defeated jonathan while some miscreants called IPOD cannot get over the loss,soiling the good name of well meaning IGBOS....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
Just 7.5 millioN naira?.How much are they going to be given #5000 !!!!?. Rubbish!!!!!.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by LordAdam: 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Make that figure be lie.

If na true (just N7.5m), PMB, mk God punish you, your family, and your full generation! How much u be one use tk fix cable for your driver? Idiat!

-Lord

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by Yorubasgreat(f): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
N7.5m Na spanner him wan buy?

The poorest person in Aba worth more....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by Yorubasgreat(f): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Emmagenius:
Just 7.5 millioN naira?.How much are they going to be given #5000 !!!!?. Rubbish!!!!!.

No, it's 5kobo each!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by playtheblues(f): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Million or billion?

Don't give them at all instead of giving them peanuts.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by nwadiuko1(m): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
7.5 m? dats not really much

1 Like

Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by Bigprozzie: 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
Waste of time

IPOB youths will still complain

IPOB youths will not be satisfied.

They will prefer to import and make 200% profit rather than be patient and produce and manufacture the imported goods themselves

And by the way , the 7.5 million will be for individual projects

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by Retributionn: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
LordAdam:
Make that figure be lie.

If na true (just N7.5m), PMB, mk God punish you, your family, and your full generation! How much u be one use tk fix cable for your driver? Idiat!

-Lord

Which one your jesus of Otueke do for dem na?

You worship Jonathan and to you he can do no wrong but castigate Buhari because he is blocking all the leakages.

I never get your email bros

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by AngryNigerian(m): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
@ least, im try naa...how much Ebere been release Please, e jòòr oo, abeg! I no mean am ooo
Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by LMFashions: 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Bigprozzie:
Waste of time

IPOB youths will still complain

IPOB youths will not be satisfied.

They will prefer to import and make 200% profit rather than be patient and produce and manufacture the imported goods themselves

And by the way , the 7.5 million will be for individual projects

Can you show us from the article where it was stated that it will be for individual projects? undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by Bigprozzie: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
LMFashions:

Can you show us from the article where it was stated that it will be for individual projects? undecided undecided

I just decided to locate my brain and use it, i will advice you do the same

The President Muhammadu Buhari-led federal government has
concluded plans to make about N7.5million available to small
scale entrepreneurs engaged in tools fabrication

That means each entrepreneur that qualifies for the programme will receive N7.5 million

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
Well, boys and girls, that's what you get for your 5% vote
Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by gogochocolate: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
Did I see 7.5 million or what. This is an insult to the igbo nation. When amaechi is spending 87 million just to host wole soyinka for a single dinner. This president seems very unserious and not prepared for governance especially at a time Nigeria badly needs to diversify her economy . He is willing to spend trillions subsidizing almajiri illiterates yet unwilling to invest in the real sector of the Nigerian economy. Buhari's ministers keep preaching import substitution but hatred for the igbo's cannot allow them see beyond their noses for strategic nation planning. Such discriminatory approach to national issues have been the hallmark of buhari's administration. Make no mistake about it Nigeria has gone to the dogs. Buhari's approach to governance will speed Nigerian disintegration while his crowd of jesters in APC continue to hail him.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by LMFashions: 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
Bigprozzie:

That means each entrepreneur that qualifies for the programme will receive N7.5 million

Bros you be OLODO oooo, don't you think so? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by gogochocolate: 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
Did I see 7.5 million or what. This is an insult to the igbo nation. When amaechi is spending 87 million just to host wole soyinka for a single dinner. This president seems very unserious and not prepared for governance especially at a time Nigeria badly needs to diversify her economy . He is willing to spend trillions subsidizing almajiri illiterates yet unwilling to invest in the real sector of the Nigerian economy. Buhari's ministers keep preaching import substitution but hatred for the igbo's cannot allow them see beyond their noses for strategic nation planning. Such discriminatory approach to national issues have been the hallmark of buhari's administration. Make no mistake about it Nigeria, has gone to the dogs. Buhari's approach to governance will speed Nigerian disintegration while his crowd of jesters in APC continue to hail him.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by Keystonn: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
embarassed
Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
this man is the first ever crazy president i swear!

eediot!..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by Ausbongean: 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
haha no wonder some people call him duarard

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by ckmayoca: 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
How much is store or shop worth sef annually?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by londoner: 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
Bigprozzie:

No it seems the total fund for all is 7.5million.

The article says 'about' 7.5 million which leads me to believe it's the total fund available for this initiative rather than for each project. If that were the case I think it would have been worded differently.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by asadike(f): 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2016
What impudence? Pls tell dat minister of petroleum not to insult d great igbo nation. What does he take us for? Almajiri of d north? pls ask him to come to aba, a trader will readily give him 10 million naira.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
Jus look at how this ungrateful tribe is makin fool of themselves
Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
londoner:

The article says 'about' 7.5 million which leads me to believe it's the total fund available for this initiative rather than for each project. If that were the case I think it would have been worded differently.

How u even believed what ur brian interpreted is what has got me wondering now! U guys shud be shocked at ur brains!
Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by EternalTruths: 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
What is 7.5 million for such capital intensive business

Buhari should increase it to at least 1billion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
tosscash1:
this man is the first ever crazy president i swear!

eediot!..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by Pidggin(f): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
This is more like an insult o grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by Bigprozzie: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
londoner:

That will be totally ridiculous.

I insist it will be for individual projects. If it turns out it is for the total initiative, then whoever came up with the idea is nuts.

There are 2 things here:

1. They meant N7.5 billion instaed of million for the entire initiative or

2. It is N7.5 million for each project

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Makes N7.5m Available For Igbo Entrepreneurs by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is The Main Bokoharam Sponsor, Not Ali Modu Sherif - Facts / Come Out And Vote To Shame GEJ, His Wife And Wike-amaechi Tells Rivers Residents / Nationwide Strike: Stockpile Enough Food Items That Will Last For A While-NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.