Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Video: Steve Harvey Names Wrong Winner For Miss Universe 2015 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Video: Steve Harvey Names Wrong Winner For Miss Universe 2015 (342 Views)

Netflix Parts Ways With Kevin Spacey Based On The Harvey Weinstein Syndrome / White House Needs Emergency Funds To Tackle Hurricane Harvey / Photos! Tears As Steve Harvey Mistakenly Crowns The Wrong Miss Universe 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Steve Harvey Names Wrong Winner For Miss Universe 2015 by chuksvibes(m): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2015
Steve Harvey might be the most hated man in Colombia EVER after accidentally declaring Miss Colombia the winner of Miss Universe ... and then taking it back!!!

It might be the greatest/saddest moment in the history of beauty pageants ... pay close attention to the look on Miss Colombia's face when Harvey announced his COLOSSAL mistake.

The real winner ... Miss Philippines.

Oops!

Harvey knows he screwed up and immediately began apologizing on Twitter.

"I'd like to apologize wholeheartedly to Miss Colombia & Miss Philippines for my huge mistake. I feel terrible."

"Secondly, I'd like to apologize to the viewers at that I disappointed as well. Again it was an honest mistake."

"I don't want to take away from this amazing night and pageant. As well as the wonderful contestants. They were all amazing."

watch video here http://360teg..com

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas!!! / Just #1 / Has Mtn Changed For The Better In Terms Of Service Disruption?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.