Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Netflix Parts Ways With Kevin Spacey Based On The Harvey Weinstein Syndrome - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Netflix Parts Ways With Kevin Spacey Based On The Harvey Weinstein Syndrome (944 Views)

Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? / Openai Parts Ways With CEO Sam Altman Amid Board's Loss Of Confidence / The Harvey Affair: How A Bodyguard Ruined Hollywood’s Favorite Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Netflix Parts Ways With Kevin Spacey Based On The Harvey Weinstein Syndrome by GistToday(m): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
On the 5th of October, 2017, we were introduced to another Harvey. It wasn't the hurricane, it wasn't Harvey Spector from the popular TV series "Suits", or the Comedian and TV Show host Steve Harvey, it was Harvey Weinstein...a name i must admit i hadn't heard before, but i was certainly familiar with the company he co-founded "MIRAMAX", a film production company responsible for classics such as Pulp Fiction, Good Will Hunting & Kill Bill.
For decades, this man had been regarded as a Mogul, he had won multiple awards and was considered a "success" by the worlds standards, but a shocking New York Times article that revealed his alleged sexual assault and rape of certain high profile women, instigated a series of events that would expose a side to this man, the world never knew.

Continue reading >>> https://muyiwawrites..com.ng/2017/11/the-real-story-behind-harvey-weinstein.html

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:(lautech) Fatal Auto Crash Claims 2 Lives. / For Sale Pioneer DDJ RR / Former Miss Minna, Sandra Benede Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.