Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Need To Cut Transport Cost Or A Traveling Partner This Yuletide, Get In Here! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need To Cut Transport Cost Or A Traveling Partner This Yuletide, Get In Here! (446 Views)

Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos / Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. / Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need To Cut Transport Cost Or A Traveling Partner This Yuletide, Get In Here! by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 21, 2015
I hope that my topic is catchy enough to bring interested persons in here, not just for views, but also for relevant comments.

The idea to create such a thread came as a result of my inability to meet up with the high cost of transport fare this season, in addition to the scarcity of fuel in the country.
I figured that I may not be alone, as there are many people out there who for a reason or two, needed to travel to various places this season, but may not make it due to the situation of things.

So, this is what I am suggesting; that interested persons should drop their details and meet up with relevant parties.

Let me start by dropping mine:
Any person traveling from Mararaba or its environ to Nsukka from the 25-28, with his or her own car and is willing to take less transport fare should please, indicate by quoting me.

This may not be front page worthy but you will be doing me and a whole lot of others good, by pushing this to the front page.

DisGuy, Justwise.
Help a fellow nairalander

1 Like

Re: Need To Cut Transport Cost Or A Traveling Partner This Yuletide, Get In Here! by coconuthead(m): 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
any one travelling from Lagos to Abuja on 22nd December and willing to pay just 2k. Should have a valid ID card. reply.

(1) (Reply)

Diesel Tanker Crashes, Explodes, Burn Cars, Buildings / How Online Booking Engine Hotels Impact On The Travel Business / General UK Visa Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.