Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

10 Things Pmb's Administration Has Achieved Within The Space Of Seven Months. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Things Pmb's Administration Has Achieved Within The Space Of Seven Months. (875 Views)

11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved / FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration / What President Buhari Has Achieved Within 10-days In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Pmb's Administration Has Achieved Within The Space Of Seven Months. by BobUg28(m): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2015
I must confess to NL that this administration is far better than the previous one. It is impossible to renovate a collapsed skyscraper in 7 months to a better one. It needs a solid
foundation and concrete equipment to make
it stand. It is unfortunate that Nigeria
system has been bastardise by disloyal
leaders, you and me through indiscipline,
disrespect for rule of law including
lawlessness. Most of the activities
happening in this country presently are
strange to majority of citizencs in this
country because they have never happened
before even though they are the right things.

Let us quickly take a critical look at some of the
strange things in order to make constructive
deductions...

1. Oil thieves have drastically reduced with
the recent arrest of them by Nigerian Navy.
It is in this new administration unlike before
that foreigners who have been stealing our
oils are been arrested and prosecuted.

2. It is in this administration that
lawlessness was fought head on with strong
hand in the recent Army/Shitee face off.

3. It is also in this administration that the
untouchables are been arrested, prosecuted
and locked up in the on going arms scandal.

4. This is the first time a Nigerian President
is about passing a huge budget of N 6
trillion for next year programmes.

5. Almost all the territories in North East
held by BH Sect have been liberated by the
Nigerian Army.

6. Smuggling of goods are no longer in
sway as it used to be in the past
administration.

7. Taxes are been paid by corporate
organisations that have not been paying
before under the past government.
8. Bribery in government parastatals have
reduced drastically.

9. Standard Organisation of Nigeria has
woken up to its responsibility.
10. Anti Corruption Crusade is been widely
propagated across the country which has
never happened during the past
administration.

These and many more positive things would
surface in this country from next year by
God's grace. All we need is to be optimistic,
prayerful and supportive to make this
country better. Furthermore, we should not
forget that this administration is still making
use of past budget and this budget is not
enough to kick start the change agenda
promised by the president due to series of
unpaid salaries of workers by the past
administration and other monetary
challenges.

God bless everyone.
God bless Nigeria.

(c)Abdulrasheed Yahaya.
Re: 10 Things Pmb's Administration Has Achieved Within The Space Of Seven Months. by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 21, 2015
very correct
Re: 10 Things Pmb's Administration Has Achieved Within The Space Of Seven Months. by decatalyst(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2015
I am yet to feel him though....

I pray God grant him vision helpers....
Re: 10 Things Pmb's Administration Has Achieved Within The Space Of Seven Months. by deathmen12: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2015
hmm ok na Godwin...
Re: 10 Things Pmb's Administration Has Achieved Within The Space Of Seven Months. by mostyg(m): 9:50am On Dec 21, 2015
its always difficult to change the hunting style of an old dog
Re: 10 Things Pmb's Administration Has Achieved Within The Space Of Seven Months. by Djicemob: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2015
Passing a #6trillion naira budget is also an achievement undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Pmb's Administration Has Achieved Within The Space Of Seven Months. by acenazt: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2015
Blind to the truth Bashers will come to shamelessly bash.
Re: 10 Things Pmb's Administration Has Achieved Within The Space Of Seven Months. by Akkord4gov: 9:59am On Dec 21, 2015
All these can only be referred to as achievement when felt by the populace. When the recovered money is used well etc

Till now,no diff at all but I believe 2016 will be better

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Pmb's Administration Has Achieved Within The Space Of Seven Months. by BobUg28(m): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: 10 Things Pmb's Administration Has Achieved Within The Space Of Seven Months. by Ewizard(m): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2015
I guess people don't know d diff btw ahievement and responsibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Pmb's Administration Has Achieved Within The Space Of Seven Months. by ticker(m): 11:10am On Dec 21, 2015
I searched ur write-ups and I didn't see where you mention improvement on area of citizens welfare and infrastructural development or is governance all about fighting Corruption, paying taxes, taming lawlessness ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Pmb's Administration Has Achieved Within The Space Of Seven Months. by fxbot: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2015
As long my as my source of food is affected by Buhari's government, he has not achieved anything... It got to me when they intend to stop the use of ATM purchases online. Do you know the number of people being affected by that stupid policy?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Good Riddance! / Biafra IPOB Leader "Nnamdi Kanu" Appologize To Buhari and others / WOW! APC AKWA IBOM: The Truth Behind Peacock Paint Limited Etinan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.