Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

See List Of The Ten Poorest States In Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See List Of The Ten Poorest States In Nigeria. (5652 Views)

IGR: Poor And Rich States In Nigeria - Economic Confidential / Top Ten Poorest State In Nigeria (2015) / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See List Of The Ten Poorest States In Nigeria. by Omololu007(m): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
MzPecs:
That list is incomplete without. Osun state.

Very poor state!
your mother is a b!tch,,you senseless fool

1 Like

Re: See List Of The Ten Poorest States In Nigeria. by Omololu007(m): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
bugzbunny:

No SE/SS states ought to be there
Where is Benue...osun..etc
fool!sh mumu...ebonyi is the poorest state in the south,if you don't like that you can create your list or just kill yourself..flat head

1 Like

Re: See List Of The Ten Poorest States In Nigeria. by Omololu007(m): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
I wonder o, ask mr op?
you ibos keep showing how stup!d you guys are on nairaland...if you have any problem with the list,,,you can ceate yours,poor abakaliki foo! grin

1 Like

Re: See List Of The Ten Poorest States In Nigeria. by MzPecs(f): 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
Omololu007:
your mother is a b!tch,,you senseless fool
Chai! E pain am oh!
Kikikikiki gringringringringrin

Poor State Of Osun! undecided
Ma laugh again! gringringringrin
gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: See List Of The Ten Poorest States In Nigeria. by Amberon: 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
compound fool. obviously you're a poor cattle rearer for taking my comment personal. I'm from Rivers/delta so you can continue wallowing and languishing in your poverty.
malton:

May your wealth of wisdom never run dry! Your objective view of life is what's needed to ride on a wave of prosperity. God bless your parents for giving you sound education!

How rich are you exactly? I'm sure that there are richer Hausas in Kaduna alone than there are rich people in your entire state. You are a sad guy and lack any modicum of reasoning, your comment is proof!
Re: See List Of The Ten Poorest States In Nigeria. by Omololu007(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
MzPecs:

Chai! E pain am oh!
Kikikikiki gringringringringrin

Poor State Of Osun! undecided
Ma laugh again! gringringringrin
gringringringringrin
am not from osun flat head,so am not pained,I just hate daft b!tch typing thrash from abakaliki grin

1 Like

Re: See List Of The Ten Poorest States In Nigeria. by MzPecs(f): 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
Omololu007:
am not from osun flat head,so am not pained,I just hate daft b!tch grin
Did I ask you?
Why your conscience dey judge you like this?

Oga sha swerve grin

3 Likes

Re: See List Of The Ten Poorest States In Nigeria. by Omololu007(m): 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
Op remove ebonyi state there. That state is rich and endowed with natural resources. the state is never among the poorest state in nigeria. Go there and see for yourself.
omo ibo...seeing ebonyi on that list really made you feel bad grin grin....kpele sho gbo smiley
Re: See List Of The Ten Poorest States In Nigeria. by Omololu007(m): 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
MzPecs:

Did I ask you?
Why your conscience dey judge you like this?

Oga sha swerve grin
mtchewww....am not pained cause of the trash you wrote cause am not from osun...is just that you didn't make any sense with what you wrote b!tch...you can't know more than the people that made that list...

1 Like

Re: See List Of The Ten Poorest States In Nigeria. by christopher123(m): 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
Proudnigga:
Osun wey dem budget no fit pay NEPA bill no undecided

What of ekiti
Re: See List Of The Ten Poorest States In Nigeria. by richidinho(m): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
where is Kogi?
Re: See List Of The Ten Poorest States In Nigeria. by Zakkyoz: 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
i want to register my displeasure with the op for omitting my state. kogi state should be the first on the list.
Re: See List Of The Ten Poorest States In Nigeria. by Birniwa(m): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
I can't believe 9 of the 10 listed states are Northern states.

End time list!
Re: See List Of The Ten Poorest States In Nigeria. by MzPecs(f): 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
Omololu007:
mtchewww....am not pained cause of the trash you wrote cause am not from osun...is just that you didn't make any sense with what you wrote b!tch...you can't know more than the people that made that list...
Mr man you know nothing!

Just swerve cool

1 Like

Re: See List Of The Ten Poorest States In Nigeria. by Omololu007(m): 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
MzPecs:
Mr man you know nothing!
Just swerve cool
mtchewww arindi omo ibo
Re: See List Of The Ten Poorest States In Nigeria. by IGBOPRINCE: 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
Omololu007:
you ibos keep showing how stup!d you guys are on nairaland...if you have any problem with the list,,,you can ceate yours,poor abakaliki foo! grin
re you sick? Stop quoting me.
Re: See List Of The Ten Poorest States In Nigeria. by IGBOPRINCE: 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
Omololu007:
omo ibo...seeing ebonyi on that list really made you feel bad grin grin....kpele sho gbo smiley
pain me, for what na? Biko find ur root.
Re: See List Of The Ten Poorest States In Nigeria. by Omololu007(m): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
re you sick? Stop quoting me.
am not sick...just try to stop typing trash

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr. President's Democracy Day Speech, The Emptiest In The Last 17 Years. / See What Buhari Turned Nigeria Into- Picture / Fayemi Inaugurates Judicial Panel On Police Brutality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.