Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Spot The Judas - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spot The Judas (828 Views)

Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? / Judas Iscariot Now Trending On Twitter / Would Judas Had Been Forgiven If He Asked Forgiveness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spot The Judas by Nazacent: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2015
what tribe is judas?

Re: Spot The Judas by talktonase(m): 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
That igbo lookin guy by Jesus's left....when they say those closest to you are the ones that can easily sell 4 12 pieces of bronze!
Re: Spot The Judas by missdebs(f): 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
the Yoruba guy nearest to hm, history has shown they're good at that

1 Like

Re: Spot The Judas by CARLOSZ: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
talktonase:
That igbo lookin guy by Jesus's left....when they say those closest to you are the ones that can easily sell 4 12 pieces of bronze!

Can't you see the yorrowbah idiot by his right?
That's the real Judas
Re: Spot The Judas by johnydon22(m): 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
CARLOSZ:

Can't you see the yorrowbah idiot by his right?
That's the real Judas
talktonase:
missdebs:
the Yoruba guy nearest to hm, history has shown they're good at that

You lot need to grow some brains and grow the fvck up...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spot The Judas by ifenes(m): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
Typical judgmental humans
Re: Spot The Judas by talktonase(m): 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
johnydon22:

You lot need to grow some brains and grow the fvck up...
i hear u!
Re: Spot The Judas by itstpia8: 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
So you folks did not see the news release telling you Jesus did not look like that.

drama queens that you are with your attention seeking behaviour.
Re: Spot The Judas by kuss: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Igbo and Yoruba
My shiit is SMELLER than yours
Re: Spot The Judas by BodyKiss(m): 11:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
I wonder why Judas is not beign celebrated by Christians. If not for him, your saviour wouldn't have died to save you from his own wrath. Instead, you lot are here castigating the poor guy for being used by a creator who created him for a purpose he knew beforehand. Go figure.
Re: Spot The Judas by urheme: 12:34am On Dec 22, 2015
BodyKiss:
I wonder why Judas is not beign celebrated by Christians. If not for him, your saviour wouldn't have died to save you from his own wrath. Instead, you lot are here castigating the poor guy for being used by a creator who created him for a purpose he knew. Go figure.

It blows my mind why one person is confortable for someone else to die for his crimes, irresponsible goat.
Re: Spot The Judas by tpiar: 1:50am On Dec 22, 2015
kuss:

My shiit is SMELLER than yours

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional (sat. 02/01/2016) / Three Dead Bodies Found Buried In Foundation Of A Suspected Church In Enugu [PHO / Awise Awo Agbaye Wande Abimbola (must Watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.