Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Biafra: DSS Dares Court, Refuses To Release Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: DSS Dares Court, Refuses To Release Nnamdi Kanu (1075 Views)

Abuja High Court Refuses To Stop INEC On Melaye’s Recall / Court Refuses To Compel DSS To Release Ifeanyi Ubah / Olisa Metuh To Drag EFCC To Court, Refuses To Eat Or Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: DSS Dares Court, Refuses To Release Nnamdi Kanu by zik4ever: 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
BARELY five days after a Federal High
Court in Abuja ordered the Federal
Government to immediately release
the detained Pro-Biafra leader, Nnamdi
Kanu, the Department of State Security
Service, DSS is yet to release the
embattled Biafran Leader.
A highly placed security source
yesterday confirmed to Nigerian Pilot
that Nnamdi Kanu was still in custody
of the DSS. According to the source,
the DSS is waiting for the true certified
copy of the judgement before they will
take appropriate action on the matter,
explaining hat a decision will certainly
be reached on the matter today.
Kanu, who has been in the custody
of the DSS for over three months over allegations of terrorism and belonging
to an unlawful assembly, approached
the court for the enforcement of his
fundamental human right.
Delivering its ruling on the application,
Justice Adeniyi Ademola had held that
the continued detention of Kanu without
arraignment in a court of competent
jurisdiction was contrary to Section 34
of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria.
Consequently, he ordered for Kanu’s
unconditional release by the DSS. “This
court’s order of November 10, 2015 is
hereby set aside. - See more at: http://nigerianpilot.com/biafra-dss-dares-court-refuses-to-release-nnamdi-kanu/#sthash.PSJWYHFS.dpuf
Re: Biafra: DSS Dares Court, Refuses To Release Nnamdi Kanu by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lies
Re: Biafra: DSS Dares Court, Refuses To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Omololu007(m): 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
K
Re: Biafra: DSS Dares Court, Refuses To Release Nnamdi Kanu by amaechi1: 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
I think they should holding a little longer to teach him some simple lesson. You don't take advantage of the less privilege youth that are unemployed to throw confusion in the air for one stupid ideology "Biafra". One who has lost any soul during the civil war or Abiola crisis will never support what will bring anarchy to the system. Those, who struggle for self determination did it without blood shed but, he Kalu choose to call for arms to fight his follow country men. Inciting the people by calling them zoombie and cockroaches. Have we all forget how it started in Rwanda? It is to early for me to forget. Not to talk of how many life my family lost during the civil war.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Biafra: DSS Dares Court, Refuses To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Khd95(m): 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
Where them Igbosgringrin
the zoo still dey hold wuna master facheesy
Re: Biafra: DSS Dares Court, Refuses To Release Nnamdi Kanu by babyfaceafrica: 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hehehehe...when I said he will spend xmas in prison...dem say na lie...una never se chumtin!!!!!
Re: Biafra: DSS Dares Court, Refuses To Release Nnamdi Kanu by Chidozieude: 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
When we said that Nnamdi Kanu will spend Christmas and New Years day in prison, ipob youths started raining abuses on us

The latest news is that a fresh set of charges will be made and these are more serious charges that is punishable by death

I am sorry to inform IPOB youths, you might never see Nnamdi Kanu alive again.

Una never see anything

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: DSS Dares Court, Refuses To Release Nnamdi Kanu by B69U: 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
Chidozieude:
When we said that Nnamdi Kanu will spend Christmas and New Years day in prison, ipob youths started raining abuses on us
The latest news is that a fresh set of charges will be made and these are more serious charges that is punishable by death
I am sorry to inform IPOB youths, you might never see Nnamdi Kanu alive again.
Una never see anything
babyfaceafrica:
Hehehehe...when I said he will spend xmas in prison...dem say na lie...una never se chumtin!!!!!
Khd95:
Where them Igbosgringrin
amaechi1:
I think they should holding a little longer to teach him some simple lesson. You don't take advantage of the less privilege youth that are unemployed to throw confusion in the air for one stupid ideology "Biafra". One who has lost any soul during the civil war or Abiola crisis will never support what will bring anarchy to the system. Those, who struggle for self determination did it without blood shed but, he Kalu choose to call for arms to fight his follow country men. Inciting the people by calling them zoombie and cockroaches. Have we all forget how it started in Rwanda? It is to early for me to forget. Not to talk of how many life my family lost during the civil war.
God bless Nigeria.
Khd95:
Where them Igbosgringrin

SEE UR LIFE, U BAN EVERYBODY, ALOT HAVE LEFT NOW UR TALKING TO URSELF AND ASKING WHERE IS IPOB.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: DSS Dares Court, Refuses To Release Nnamdi Kanu by babyfaceafrica: 12:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
B69U:

SEE UR LIFE, U BAN EVERYBODY, ALOT HAVE LEFT NOW UR TALKING TO URSELF AND ASKING WHERE IS IPOB.
follow them!!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: DSS Dares Court, Refuses To Release Nnamdi Kanu by saint047(m): 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
APC LOGIC TO CREATE JOBS 1. Sack 2000 University Staff 2. Sack 1100 NNPC Staff
Then in 2016, EmPLOY 1500 and say we are creating Jobs .

1 Like

Re: Biafra: DSS Dares Court, Refuses To Release Nnamdi Kanu by saint047(m): 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
APC LOGIC TO CREATE JOBS 1. Sack 2000 University Staff 2. Sack 1100 NNPC Staff
Then in 2016, EmPLOY 1500 and say we are creating Jobs .

(1) (Reply)

Former Minister, Diezani Gets National Appointment In Dominican Republic / If Prez. Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh, He Will Find Moses In Me - Asari Dokubo / Bayelsa Poll: Jonathan’s Men Dump Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.