Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Lamentations Of A PMB Supporter - By CACAWA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamentations Of A PMB Supporter - By CACAWA (820 Views)

Reno Omokri's Response To A PMB Fan / CACAWA Fires Back At Mr Johnson Suleiman / The Changing Changer: A PMB Supporter's Opinions On 2014 Nyanya Vs Today (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamentations Of A PMB Supporter - By CACAWA by CACAWA(m): 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
We have a long way to go in search of Good governance. This government has not been as transparent as they promised to be. If I am not impressed by 2019, I promise to kick them out without hesitation. Of course We know GEJ is not even a choice anyway, neither is Saraki nor Atiku, ‪#‎just‬ saying.

So 'Dr' Buhari thinks he owes no explanation for the death of about 1000 innocent worshippers? No, we must stand for justice. You killed 8 protestants because they blocked the road of the almighty chief of army staff, don't we have civil prosecution? Oh they had catapult so you had to use Ak47? That, I will pretend to understand.

You also needed to arrest their leader for coordinating such nuisance behaviours..that I understand. But who are you...to order the killing of innocent worshippers, women and children without provocation in the middle of the night, right in their worship centre. What if I went there for a visit? Would that have been a good reason to kill me to? I was hoping to see a pile of weapons recovered from the so called 'Husainiah'. Oh, El-rufai says the building was illegal...then what happened to telling everyone to vacate in 30 minutes before blowing up the place? No rules of engagement? Fear Allah as every leader will give account on the last day for the lives destroyed and I would try to be fair to all especially When I am above 70.

The only reason why many other Muslims are okay with the Shia massacre is because they see Shia as opposition. As for me, I will speak for justice which Islam preaches. Aguiyi Ironsi way, Maitama district in Abuja, the Catholic Church blocks the road constantly..you know? But Christians will not keep quiet if such is done to Catholics. Mind you,that explains the difference between Christians and Catholic Christians...while the catholic is governed from Rome, the Shia may be governed from Iran, I don't care...it is only their belief..but they are still our fellow por Innocent Nigerians who cannot be killed willingly for the sins of a few 'already killed' road blockers .... With all due respect my Chief servant, your genocide...that was arrant nonsense.

What about your disobedience to court orders like they don't matter ? As a man who claims to have always believed in social justice...whenever the courts grant bail...as disappointing as that may be, who are you to ignore it? A man with a cabinet of over 30% senior lawyers...and someone who understands how injustice feels?

Fine, the budget you are about to present tomorrow, how open have you been with it? Can we see how much is budgeted for aso rock feeding and maintenance of the first family? Can we see how much allowances and estacodes have been paid so far to the men of 'integrity' while workers remain hungry? What happened to your code of conduct asset declaration papers? Or is their a law banning you from publishing it? Oh...you gave us a hint already by press briefing..sorry sir, but Nigerians are wiser...show us the proof of integrity.
Frankly speaking, a bit of digression here, do you ever wonder why the youths graciously voted you all of a sudden? We wanted to see for ourselves how incorruptible and ruthless buhari was in 1984 to corruption and public disorder. Please don't let politics and politicians rewrite your history wrongly.

What about the blockage of naira ATM cards abroad? Did you deem it necessary to talk to the masses first and carry us along? or who are you to inflict such hardship on Nigerians and students in diaspora, the same people who fought for change and tried to convince relatives at home to collect GEJ's rice but vote Buhari

Not even a weekly FEC meeting to assess or coordinate the affairs and performance of your ministers who seem to be all confused. Seven months into your administration and not even a single presidential press briefing. We don't even know what is going on...even the so called power supply that improved just got worse...the fuel supply got worse...no presidential speech on that. The Obama you so much consider a role model addresses his country directly on issues that touch...no matter how ordinary the issues are. But yOu rarely even send your media advisers to us.

Obviously your visit to Iran with Fashola on power generation strategy may now be a waste of public funds as the recent Shia massacre without due legal process has made it. Thank you sir.

Okay, what about the funds meant for education? Could the 500billion naira meant for feeding the so called 'hungry pupils' not be used to improve the infrastructure of our education system? How do you plan to monitor and ensure that the quality of food gets to these 'hungry pupils'? The same way you monitor the one for Nysc camps right? Or that of the police training college? This is a poor decision from a govt that rarely listens or talks to the people.

Your campaign was well interactive, but your govt seems to know it all. Yes, you know exactly all about doing it wrong. The fight against corruption is already a failure because you refused to deal with indiscipline. Police men on the road still take bribe. Bail is still not free, Civil servants still act lazy. Monies meant for judiciaries still go directly to the governors, ..yet this was your number 2 action on your manifesto. Did you not read my mails on how to tackle indiscipline in just 4 months? Let it be known that before I criticise leaders, I put in my best to communicate solutions to them.

To say the least, if this carries on, I will not hesitate to vote you out...we will get good governance someday
Ps: the oil price is going down and hence the naira. Agreed. But if you must blame the past regime for embezzling our foreign reserve, let the following be noted:

1. The dollars they stole has made the FG poorer.
2. The dollars they stole has made the naira poorer

But the only reason it has made the naira poorer is because the dollars are in the country, but not in circulation.
By preventing the thieves from storing this dollar store no the banks,you are also killing our forex. Solution, allow banks to receive the monies again, to save the naira. Also use EFCC bank monitoring systems and BVN identity to trace who deposits unholy sums and return such to govt.

Cc. Lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamentations Of A PMB Supporter - By CACAWA by EternalTruths: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
E Neva start

You must eat and shit the CHANGE you guys voted for

After abusing the SE/SS people, you are now complaining. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamentations Of A PMB Supporter - By CACAWA by LordAdam: 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
All these kids given PVCs to vote. Stop lamenting. Everything that has advantages has disadvantages.

Stick to your change. Wailing form don finish. If you want to buy, bring dollars, we no dey take naira again because it's worth sh.it now.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A PMB Supporter - By CACAWA by Nnemuka(f): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
When Osibanjo was telling you guys to vote APC with the lies of giving you 5k monthly and feeding your children for free in schools shebi you were smiling and shouting chanji?
Now this is time to resume trekking for buharia again....

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A PMB Supporter - By CACAWA by fitzmayowa: 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
Food for thought...
Re: Lamentations Of A PMB Supporter - By CACAWA by ichoku: 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
Thank you Cacawa. This is pure and square an apt demonstration of a citizen's responsibility to his democracy. The truth is this, the survival of today's democracy lies in the hands of Muslims generally and North and South Western Nigerians. It is easy for the change chanters to discredit the famous 5% as embittered citizens and sessionists (and they have been doing that succesfully). But the truth remains the that the pains of this misrule is incapable of discriminating between the 97% and the 5%.

The road to our salvation is for the masses to assume their critical roles as watchdogs of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A PMB Supporter - By CACAWA by Sweetguy25: 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
Enjoy your change

(1) (Reply)

checkout these photos of owerri at night / Obama Appoints Another Nigerian To Key Position / Wike’s Former Aide Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.