Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics (56113 Views)

Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) / Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood / Man Tries To Sell His Father’s House After Hot Sex With Calabar Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by dainformant(m): 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
Things foolish people do for "love"...Why should one kill himself cos of a heartbreak ..it just doesn't make sense... This young man landed himself in an unfortunate situation after trying to kill himself because his girlfriend told him she was leaving him. The Cameroonian who likened the heartbreak to the end of his world, decided to take his own life but seemed to have failed in the process as he washed rushed to a hospital for treatment.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/love-is-wicked-man-tries-to-kill.html

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
Isn't It The Summit Of Stewpidity To Kill Yourself Because Of A Girl & She Comes To Your Burial With Another Man??..

Devil know sey dem neva born d girl wey go make me cry nor take my own precious life..

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by suxkill: 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nigeria film!!!

the man in left looks like Sam Dede!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by 20bc(m): 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
For God sake what kind of sh!t is this.... Is she dangote's daughter or is her body and pπssy made of gold.....

6 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
I wish him safe recovery.
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by abduljabbar4(m): 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
This is what Abduljabbar will never do.

11 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by tempest01(m): 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
And the fool couldn't find a painless way to do it

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Khd95(m): 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
ooponu lasan lasan,whick kain love be that one sev.

Romeo nd juliet na ancient things,for this our time,girl wey go make me take my own life ehn,dem never born d mama,nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by whirlwind7(m): 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
He obviously isn't serious, or he didn't try hard enough.

Slitting one's throat is a difficult method of committing suicide. The pain and blood could scare one enough to easily get discouraged.
He should have just hung himself with a good, strong rope.

Meanwhile, this doesn't stop the girl he's dying for, from being generous with her thing to other men.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by YorubaWoman: 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
To ba para re.

Opolopo omobinrin to joju ni gbese ju eyi to fe ni yo too si ori saree re.

Baya o lode lori tele ri, o ye kan sayewo re.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
If one girl leaves,u change her wit @ least 3girls. Not even diz tym wen girls are beggin 2 b hooked. A lot of dem on the streets. Shame on him. Dey shld even allow him to die nd bcom food 4 maggots.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by virud: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
Blindly in Love! The Babe weh go even carry another gee attend your funeral! You sure say no b poverty / frustration cause this one?
'I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Old2020: 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
In this day and age? Has he not heard about MGTOW..."men going their own way" making wave in western countries? Today's women can be heartless. I know it's not the girl per se that pushed him but the amount of time and money he has invested in her. Any money invested on a woman who is not your wife or preferably the mother of your children, qoute me anywhere between God and man...is a waste.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by thorpido(m): 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
Jamaicans say bomboclat!
Heartbreak is hard for some people but killing yourself is extreme.Same girl be digging it with another man soon after.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by omostar: 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
Dindinrin buruku. How stuuuupid sad

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by babyfaceafrica: 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
This baes aint loyal
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by tzoracle: 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ewu cameroon..

Umu nwanyi sha,
Asi wepu anya na ala na ala ga agba gi ala
Ifugo nu ya
Endtime...ogengwucha

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Babe2sure(f): 12:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
What he doesn't know is, he may get someone he will feel is better than her in the long run.
Never say never!
Having emotional strength to withstand unpalatable situations really matters.
He is weak mentally and emotionally.

4 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by akp202(m): 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
fool
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by esther1994(f): 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
I don't believe this story.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by eightsin(m): 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
Imagine o.. these things make me scared of people loving me too much. B4 person commit suicide for my hand

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by IGBOPRINCE: 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
Rubbbbbbissssh....

You wanna Die becos of a woman? Tufiakwa..

There re many princess on earth. Next time, invests on a business instead of a woman.

Her loss to you means death. Whereas in business it means profit.

Nwanna, you fukup big Time.sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by ERONX(m): 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
Absolute Love Kills Absolutely grin Thank God he survived
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Mutuwa(m): 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
angry

Woman....taaaaaaaaaa
Again, taaaaaaaaa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Matttthew(m): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
End time killing

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by jeje123(m): 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
Olori ebi o ba kuu o n peeee
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
mumu, shud have been left to die
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by promo4(m): 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
Endtime heartbreak....
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Sunnycliff(m): 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
Whoever rushed him to hospital did not do well. He should have left him to die and groan in hell. Not a wife but just s girlfriend and he attempted suicide!

Stupid Cameroonian!

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by steppin: 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
The things women do.
Re: Man Tries To Kill Himself After His Girl Decided To Leave Him. Very Graphic Pics by Chule(m): 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
u can imagine...
uwa mmebi onwu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Island Of Sin •untold Story Of Tarkwa Bay Lagos Nigeria / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / 70-year-old Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl In Niger, Gives Her N80 To Keep Quiet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.