Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) (22561 Views)

2 Women Kidnap & Rape A Man In Zimbabwe, Leave Him Unconscious / Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed / Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) by Mztarstrechy(m): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2018
PLEASE KEEP SHARING TILL SOMEONE RECOGNISES HIM.

The young man pictured below was robbed,hit (with only God knows what) on the head and also stabbed in the hand
by robbers in Abuja.He has been unconscious for 3days in Maitama General Hospital, Abuja.

He is under treatment now but they may discontinue if no one comes to claim him.Even the police officers that brought him to the hospital have not been reachable since.

Please let's share till a family member or loved one sees it.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/robbers-attack-man-in-abujarobstab-and.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) by Administration1: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2018
Some robbers are heartless, why rob and still maim?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2018
Heartless robbers.Let's assume this happened in Benue state,some bloggers will put the blame on Fulani herds men.

6 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) by emeijeh(m): 10:32am On Jun 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I know the dude above me want to spew rubbish.

I just know....

His mates are following world cup matches, he is here spewing hate speeches.

6 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) by OneCorner: 10:32am On Jun 18, 2018
Mmmm. Dey av start attacking we 5% ooo
Buhar, wetin we do u

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 18, 2018
And some wud say no to jungle justice. Edasun awon were
Re: Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) by bobaydavid(m): 10:33am On Jun 18, 2018
I think there's more to the story than wot we've been briefed.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) by flowalk(m): 10:33am On Jun 18, 2018
You sure no be SARS handwork?. Just saying o
Re: Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) by jeeqaa7(m): 10:33am On Jun 18, 2018
Real News

Taxi man Poor man

Guy impregnates big man dota in maitama Abuja.

Madam gets angry because the taxi driver doesn't know her age

Takes him to police,

Police tortured the guy to confess say e be thief

Madam no gree because her grandpikin cannot be a robber child

Taxi driver said he already agreed na,

Police says no,

Confess say armed robbers beat you

Taxi driver, but na una beat me.

Police, the confession no be for now, no wen you wake up later.

.police drops guy off at hospital.

Now we know what happened

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) by malificent(f): 10:33am On Jun 18, 2018
cry

Is it just me? Or there seems to be an increase in robbery cases nationwide?? Though We know the economy is hard but it's not really an excuse for The lazy and desperate ones to turn to robbery as the last resort.

People are suffering and they're being forced to live in fear of the unknown.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) by Footage: 10:33am On Jun 18, 2018
God,pls save him.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) by uyplus(m): 10:33am On Jun 18, 2018
Rob and go, Mba! Instead, after robbing your victim, you kill him or harm him terribly! If you get caught, you'll start begging with the famous line "na devil work".

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) by Kelklein(m): 10:34am On Jun 18, 2018
This is a common occurrence in Isolated dark locations at Night in Abuja. I was once a victim but saved by the grace of God.

Areas those TERRORISTS operate include National Hospital Bridge, Idu Forest, Between Abacha Barracks and Kugbo First Gate, and any other Isolated dark areas. AVOID THESE AREAS AT NIGHT!.

Avoid night movement in Abuja as much as possible if you don't have a car.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2018
No database for traceability.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) by Built2last: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2018
See hospital. Never fall sick in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) by xreal: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
PLEASE KEEP SHARING TILL SOMEONE RECOGNISES HIM.

The young man pictured below was robbed,hit (with only God knows what) on the head and also stabbed in the hand
by robbers in Abuja.He has been unconscious for 3days in Maitama General Hospital, Abuja.

He is under treatment now but they may discontinue if no one comes to claim him. Even the police officers that brought him to the hospital have not been reachable since.

Please let's share till a family member or loved one sees it.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/robbers-attack-man-in-abujarobstab-and.html

We know who the robbers are.

#EndSARS
Re: Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) by ozo13(m): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2018
Hmmmm.no be small thing
Re: Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2018
embarassed
Re: Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) by Hemanwel(m): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2018
Could have been that he struggled with them
Re: Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) by joespiceman(m): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2018
bobaydavid:
I think there's more to the story than wot we've been briefed.

you could still find the remaining part of the story
Re: Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 18, 2018
embarassed undecided sad
Re: Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) by iamleumas: 10:37am On Jun 18, 2018
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking at this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every ones opinion, I honestly believe that I have completely forgotten what I wanted to say...
Re: Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) by Administration1: 10:37am On Jun 18, 2018
emeijeh:

I know the dude above me want to spew rubbish.

I just know....

His mates are following world cup matches, he is here spewing hate speeches.

your mates are making money after booking space
Re: Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) by emmayayodeji(m): 10:37am On Jun 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Some people are heartless. Why deny a man of your belongings because you want him to starve. Most especially all these rich people. They go the extra mile of putting boarboels and Rottweiler's in their house so that those killer dogs can kill whoever is looking for food to eat and money to meet his basic needs. On top of that you'll still report him to the police. Isn't that wickedness on their own part too?. Hence the stabbing and knocking unconscious so that you will not remember anything.

Are you kidding me?
Re: Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) by Baroba(m): 10:38am On Jun 18, 2018
Built2last:
See hospital. Never fall sick in this country.

This one is nice by Naija standard now, at least the trolley the young man is lying on still have it's covers intact..

The should try and cover his wounds now, heartless criminals.. Wishing him well..
Re: Robbers Attack A Man In Abuja, Rob, Stab And Leave Him Unconscious (Pics) by Administration1: 10:38am On Jun 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Some people are heartless. Why deny a man of your belongings because you want him to starve. Most especially all these rich people. They go the extra mile of putting boarboels and Rottweiler's in their house so that those killer dogs can kill whoever is looking for food to eat and money to meet his basic needs. On top of that you'll still report him to the police. Isn't that wickedness on their own part too?. Hence the stabbing and knocking unconscious so that you will not remember anything.
emmayayodeji:

Are you kidding me?

Don't mind him, it is this time its usually starts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eight Men Arrested While Stealing Telecommunication Mast Equipment. Photos / Trigger-Happy Soldier Kills Fruit Vendor In Zamfara Over Banana / Student Caught At Lagos Airport With 10.255kg Of Drugs Hidden In Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.