Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 (1522 Views)

PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions / Nigerians Rate Buhari Poor In Economic Management – Vanguard Poll / Rate Buhari's Govt On A Scale Of 1-10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by wkkwl: 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
What score would you give to the present day government.

Please in all sincerity.

0 being the lowest and 10 being the Highest let the rating begin.

Me i would rate it 3 out of 10......

Reasons: All this government is cast blame on the past government that at the end of the day covering their inability to govern.

Nigeria's problem is not a power point presentation.

We need practical.
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by flejnr2(f): 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by Hiploko(m): 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
wkkwl:
What score would you give to the present day government.

Please in all sincerity.

0 being the lowest and 10 being the Highest let the rating begin.

Me i would rate it 5 out of 10......

Reasons: All this government is cast blame on the past government that at the end of the day covering their inability to govern.

Nigeria's problem is not a power point presentation.

We need practical.
na wa for u o... A whole 5... For what Meaning they have reached half of their potentials or they have solved half on the problem if Nigeria. Receive sense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
I give him 3. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by APChangeZombie: 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
Minus 9999999.999
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by babyfaceafrica: 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by Nimoomosuli: 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
5.5 out of 10.

1/1 for reducing COG e.g reduction in number of ministries/ministers and their aides and benefits
1/1 for blocking wastages e.g reducing size of entourage that travels with the president outside the country. Used to be hundreds but now to maximum 30.
1/1 for full implementation of TSA
.5/1 for fight against insurgency
1/1 for fight against corruption
.5/1 on power supply
0/1 for fuel
0/1 for economy
0/1 for infrastructure
0.5/1 for rule of law

2 Likes

Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by lordizak(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
Seriously, Nigerians are not ready for change. I voted this man because; I believe he can bring change. he can't do a quick fix quick. PDP is now using propaganda to becloud the judgemental sense of our compatriots. He has seven months and has more problems b4 him than Jonathan. So, I rate his administration 8/10. #Slowandsteady. if Jonathan administration couldn't figure out billions of $ missing, I wonder what his reelection could mean. As for me, if he ended up fighting corruption as regards to money laundering, I will be satisfy with the agenda #anticorruption.

1 Like

Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2015

will rate 10 when someone goes to jail
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by Hiploko(m): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
lordizak:
Seriously, Nigerians are not ready for change. I voted this man because; I believe he can bring change. he can't do a quick fix quick. PDP is now using propaganda to becloud the judgemental sense of our compatriots. He has seven months and has more problems b4 him than Jonathan. So, I rate his administration 8/10. #Slowandsteady. if Jonathan administration couldn't figure out billions of $ missing, I wonder what his reelection could mean. As for me, if he ended up fighting corruption as regards to money laundering, I will be satisfy with the agenda #anticorruption.
visit the nearest hospital to ascertain your health status. A candid advice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
[size=18pt]e ZERO[/size]
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by iconaus: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
0 becsuse he has acheived nothing except heating up the polity , creating tension n anxiety
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by tomakint: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
7 months is too early to assess a government heading for 4 years however going by the antecedent of APC goons on Jonathan's administration I will rate his government so far on the following indices;

Security: 15%
Agriculture: 20%
F.D.I: 35%
Infrastructures: 25%
Electoral Process: 18%
Roads (thanks to the initiative of GEJ): 40%
Rails (thanks to the initiative of GEJ): 40%
People-Oriented Policies: 15%
Buying Power of Nigerians: 10%
Unemployment Rate: 85%
Employment Rate: 15%
Corruption Rate: 15%
Power (whether generation or distribution): 20%
State of the Economy: 30%

NB: I will rate him 3.5 over 10 so far!
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by ninovandross(m): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by lordizak(m): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
U want him to build infrastructure with the hard economy he inherited? Funds were looted, oil's price is is globally falling. our economy is crumbling. the rise of $ is affecting global economy, not just that of Nigeria.
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by omowolewa: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by NwaNimo1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
1.45/10
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by LordAdam: 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
I think the rating should be between -10 and 10.
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by Dakad: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
Honestly I will give him 2.5. And that will be on his effort to reduce corruption and impunity. Though I believe with time say after 18months I should be able to rate him 7. But for now especially considering hoe much I spend to fuel my Gen and my car, he has not done well at all.
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by passionate88: 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
-5 that guy don funk up big time.
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by richidinho(m): 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
for refusing to release nnamdi kalu
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by passionate88: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
lordizak:
U want him to build infrastructure with the hard economy he inherited? Funds were looted, oil's price is is globally falling. our economy is crumbling. the rise of $ is affecting global economy, not just that of Nigeria.
which hard economy?. Under Jonathan there were no fuel scarcity, but less than a year after the dullard took over people are dying, the economy is in a state of disarray, the chibok girls are nowhere in sight, the date he set for the elimination of boko haram has been shifted three times. book haram that Jonathan's administration chased to sambisa forest are now roaming freely. And people say the dullardakpo was a general in the Nigeria army. I tire for the zombies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by saint047(m): 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
APC LOGIC TO CREATE JOBS 1. Sack 2000 University Staff 2. Sack 1100 NNPC Staff
Then in 2016, EmPLOY 1500 and say we are creating Jobs .
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by tunex23: 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
Because I have nothing less than 20hrs power Supply since Buhari takes over I will give him 6/10
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by saint047(m): 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
My attention has been drawn to the fact that SUN Newpapers have returned the Dasuki's yams they took under Femi Adeshina's watch as editor. At this rate, it seems I'm the only one who didn't benefit from Dasuki's yams. GMB got 2 cars. Even Femi Adeshina got as SUN Editor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by saint047(m): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
Well, I want to commend SUN for returning the yams they took under Femi Adeshina's watch as Editor. When will Buhari return those SUVs? He who comes to equity must do so with clean hands SUN News have returned the yams they took under Femi Adeshina We are waiting for GMB's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by Hiploko(m): 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
lordizak:
every president inherited problems. If not naija would hv been like London. Stop ranting and tell ur people to get to work. No GEJ or PDP to blame again o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by Kestolovee95(f): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
saint047:
My attention has been drawn to the fact that
SUN Newpapers have returned the Dasuki's
yams they took under Femi Adeshina's watch
as editor.
At this rate, it seems I'm the only one who
didn't benefit from Dasuki's yams.
GMB got 2 cars.
Even Femi Adeshina got as SUN Editor.

When is Femi Adesina who is now the presidential spokesperson going to jail for collecting yam as Chief editor of the sun?
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by NewYorkCity: 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by banki(m): 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
passionate88:
which hard economy?. Under Jonathan there were no fuel scarcity, but less than a year after the dullard took over people are dying, the economy is in a state of disarray, the chibok girls are nowhere in sight, the date he set for the elimination of boko haram has been shifted three times. book haram that Jonathan's administration chased to sambisa forest are now roaming freely. And people say the dullardakpo was a general in the Nigeria army. I tire for the zombies.

Under jonathan no fuel scarcity ke?
I know that in may this year the country almost shut down even telecoms company closed down?

You may like the jonathan government but please don't make it look like we were in heaven

The country was almost run aground the government had to borrow to pay salaries

State governors from 28 states couldn't pay salaries they needed bail out when buhari came? Why didn't the jonathan government give them the bail out?

The bloody economy is as a result of activities of the jonathan government

Please are you saying boko haram ended under the jonathan government?

Are you ok?

1 Like

Re: Rate Buhari's Govt From The Scale Of 0 To 10 by wkkwl: 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
bump

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: 15 Reasons Why I Am Convinced Buhari Collected $300,000 From Dasuki / What Really Happened To Cosmonaut Vladimir Komarov Who Died Crashing To Earth? / BREAKING News: Gov. Fayose Embarrasses President Buhari In China With Controvers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.