Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Get The Needed PUSH Out Of Your Lazy-bed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get The Needed PUSH Out Of Your Lazy-bed (925 Views)

4 High Paying Jobs Lazy People Should Do / Has Anybody Ever Gotten A Job On Push CV?? / Lazy Jobless Guys Complaining About The Government,you Need To See This(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get The Needed PUSH Out Of Your Lazy-bed by berepiki(m): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
May God open your eyes to see your green land... Let your mindset move from an employee to an employer of Labour... Receive Grace to start your own business n company in Jesus Name AMEN... And let this artwork push you to leave that lazy bed...In Jesus Name AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Get The Needed PUSH Out Of Your Lazy-bed by berepiki(m): 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
This is a prophetic push...It is more effective than any other kind of push... If u believe n say amen, it will definitely work for you... TRUST me

1 Like

Re: Get The Needed PUSH Out Of Your Lazy-bed by lovethchioma(f): 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
berepiki:
This is a prophetic push...It is more effective than any other kind of push... If u believe n say amen, it will definitely work for you... TRUST me
I believe someday I'd be employing thousands of people. Amen

1 Like

Re: Get The Needed PUSH Out Of Your Lazy-bed by berepiki(m): 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
That's the spirit

1 Like

Re: Get The Needed PUSH Out Of Your Lazy-bed by IAmBhijay(m): 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
True.........

But not every folded hands are like dry land.
Ask Mayweather embarassed
Re: Get The Needed PUSH Out Of Your Lazy-bed by berepiki(m): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
IAmBhijay:
True.........

But not every folded hands are like dry land.
Ask Mayweather embarassed
... TRUST me, literally his hands are folded but figuratively, his hands are busy... Bobart is parabolic not necessarily literal... I know u know, just want to echo it... Thanks tho for being creative... I admire your kind
Re: Get The Needed PUSH Out Of Your Lazy-bed by IAmBhijay(m): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
berepiki:
... TRUST me, literally his hands are folded but figuratively, his hands are busy... Bobart is parabolic not necessarily literal... I know u know, just want to echo it... Thanks tho for being creative... I admire your kind

I admire ur kind too... U one of the wise ones out there wink

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Damco / Job Invite / Vacancies...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.