Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,037 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1801 Views)

Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. / Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. / Some Romancelanders Who Had Opened Thread For Their Crush So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by oshdam2015: 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: by Monalisa185(f): 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
lovely description.... believes in God and naughty! lol
Re: by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
Monalisa185:
is the plot of land for sale? smile
Re: by oshdam2015: 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
haryhorku:
lovely description....God fearing and naughty! lol
... Yeah, I call it conflicting character grin . I just value morals. But then, that naughty trait is hidden and usually get unleashed when comfortable with person in question. grin .
Re: by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
oshdam2015:
... Yeah, I call it conflicting character grin . I just value morals. But then, that naughty trait is hidden and usually get unleashed when comfortable with person in question. grin .
i agree with with you and truly it can't be hidden, keep up
Re: by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
Warris dis? angry op pls come again!

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
prettythicksme:
Warris dis? angry op pls come again!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: by kvngtxnde(m): 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
oshdam2015:
This must be nature. Despite the anonymity, Tried to be naughty on this forum but could not. Not a angel though, but not just working. Uploaded a cute pic of mine at first but had to take it off. Cute guy, doing good by His grace. I thought i was gentle, but people close to be debunked the notion and said am only reserved. I draw the conclusion that am reserved. Have much spare time at work. Really wanna make friends, both males and FEMALES.... #Smiles#. I've seen a couple of ladies that I sent PM to, but sure would have gotten responses if had uploaded my pic, but don't just like it. Want friends with conflicting characters like mine; believes in God, Intelligent but naughty. grin grin grin

Approaching nomothetically, i'd say you're an Introvert, most likely melancholic, im guessing anti-social with a cycloid persona, ectomorphic build up, with a Cerebrotonic temperament, and im guessing you're a narcissist too, a covert narcissist.

I stand corrected. smiley
Re: by Monalisa185(f): 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
haryhorku:
is the plot of land for sale? smile

yeah, would you like to be an agent?
Re: by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
What is he saying

Is the Op for sale Or why is he advertising himself undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
kvngtxnde:

Approaching nomothetically, i'd say you're an Introvert, most likely melancholic, im guessing anti-social with a cycloid persona, ectomorphic build up, with a Cerebrotonic temperament, and im guessing you're a narcissist too, a covert narcissist.

All dis 4 him

U ar wicked
Re: by oshdam2015: 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
kvngtxnde:

.... You on point to a great extent except for me being covert narcissist. Not at all, but can still relate with other personalities you described. grin. You're hot. We've got a talented, and sound, Psychologist in here.
Re: by kvngtxnde(m): 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
Abbykem:
All dis 4 him

U ar wicked

Lool but i suppose you understand i only psychoanalysed him, i wasnt being malovalent in any way.
Re: by oshdam2015: 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
Abbykem:
What is he saying

Is the Op for sale Or why is he advertising himself undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
... grin . The OP is not for sale o. Just concerned that I wanted to get a bit naughty out here but something in me keep refraining me and decided to seize opinion of people.
Re: by kvngtxnde(m): 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
oshdam2015:
.... You on point to a great extent except for me being covert narcissist. Not at all, but can still relate with other penalties you described. grin. You're hot. We've got a talented, and sound, Psychologist in here.

Great! smiley
Re: by CaroLyner(f): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
kvngtxnde:

Lool but i suppose you understand i only psychoanalysed him, i wasnt being malovalent in any way.
malovalent ? angry
you wrote grammar up there yet you cant spell simple malevolent.I doubt you even know their meanings. grin
Re: by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
kvngtxnde:

I like d psychoanalysis anyway

So, what d result
Re: by yemoxyl(m): 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
In a nutshell? undecided
Re: by kvngtxnde(m): 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
CaroLyner:

malovalent ? lmao
you wrote grammar up there yet you cant spell simple malevolent.I doubt you even know their meanings.

I made a mistake, plus i was in a rush.
Re: by kvngtxnde(m): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
Abbykem:
I like d psychoanalysis anyway

So, what d result

Loool that is the result
Re: by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
oshdam2015:
... grin . The OP is not for sale o. Just concerned that I wanted to get a bit naughty out here but something in me keep refraining me and decided to seize opinion of people.
Ok

U want my opinion?

U are definitely for sale

I will get a buyer ASAP
Re: by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
kvngtxnde:

Loool that is the result
grin grin grin grin
Re: by oshdam2015: 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
CaroLyner:

malovalent ? angry
you wrote grammar up there yet you cant spell simple malevolent.I doubt you even know their meanings. grin
... Am not a Psychologist, but as a result of my prior findings, am familiar with most of the terms up there. For other few ones, I checked with google. You should have done that rather that criticizing him. The personalities are not 100% positive, but then, can't deny cos someone cannot be perfect 100%. The guy is obviously good at what he's into. We have some educated folks that are only good in theories but lack application ability. He just applied his knowledge to a situation here and I think we should encourage him for that.
Re: by oshdam2015: 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
Abbykem:
Ok

U want my opinion?

U are definitely for sale

I will get a buyer ASAP
..... grin grin grin.
Re: by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
CaroLyner:

malovalent ? angry
Hahahhaha cheesy. I was first like "Malovalent shuuu!..LWKMD Here cheesy cheesy
Re: by CaroLyner(f): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
profojah:

Hahahhaha cheesy. I was first like "Malovalent shuuu!..LWKMD Here cheesy cheesy
lethal grin grin
Re: by kvngtxnde(m): 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
oshdam2015:
... Am not a Psychologist, but as a result of my prior findings, am familiar with most of the terms up there. For other few ones, I checked with google. You should have done that rather that criticizing him. The personalities are not 100% positive, but then, can't deny cos someone cannot be perfect 100%. The guy is obviously good at what he's into. We have some educated folks that are only good in theories but lack application ability. He just applied his knowledge to a situation here and I think we should encourage him for that.

An average person would do the same in her shoes, so she should not be blamed.

I mispelled a word, thats enough to think i might be misleading with the gibberish up there. smiley
But then again i wasnt consciously perceiving what i was typing... cause im diving attention.
Re: by oshdam2015: 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
kvngtxnde:

An average person would do the same in her shoes, so she should not be blamed.

I mispelled a word, thats enough to think i might be misleading with the gibberish up there. smiley
But then again i wasnt consciously perceiving what i was typing... cause im diving attention.
... I get you. And it's possible she didn't mean it that way, but just to make fun out of it.
Re: by kvngtxnde(m): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
oshdam2015:
... I get you. And it's possible she didn't mean it that way, but just to make fun out of it.

Ikr
Re: by Probz(m): 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
kvngtxnde:

Cycloids and cyclothymes tend to be of pyknic physique.

(1) (Reply)

20 Facts About Nigeria Girls. / What Makes You Really Emotional / Can You Get Married to Someone That Bleaches(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.