Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Clash Of Clans: The Game - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Clash Of Clans: The Game (591 Views)

TECNO Camon CM Brings To The Game An 18:9 Full Display And More / Clash Of Kings Nigeria Reunited! / A Clash Of The Titans - Iphone 7 Vs. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clash Of Clans: The Game by donhils: 2:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
I've heard so much about this game and out of curiosity I decided to download it. I did that and I've been left wondering whether I got the real game or the placebo. I don't seem to understand what exactly is going on. Does anybody here play the game CoC? U can shed more light pls.
Re: Clash Of Clans: The Game by Cullinane: 9:15am On Jan 17, 2016
donhils:
I've heard so much about this game and out of curiosity I decided to download it. I did that and I've been left wondering whether I got the real game or the placebo. I don't seem to understand what exactly is going on. Does anybody here play the game CoC? U can shed more light pls.
Please join my CoC clan. It's a new clan with focus on war and trophy pushing. Clan name is Princeps. Look for the one with the leader name as Lucien. Tell him Cullinane from Nairaland referred you. He will make u a co-leader. Thanks.
Re: Clash Of Clans: The Game by donpata(m): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
AM AN ADDICT. U NEED TO B PATIENT WITH IT TO LEARN. AS U ASSEND, IT BECOMES MORE INTERESTING. ITS A GREAT GAME

(1) (Reply)

2015 In View: Nairalanders Who Was The Best Phone Reviewer In Nigeria For 2015 / Who Can Sale Or Help Me With This Stuff? / A FB Page For Latest All Network Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.