Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,320 members, 7,850,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

Who Can Sale Or Help Me With This Stuff? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Can Sale Or Help Me With This Stuff? (592 Views)

Cool Stuff - How To Write And Send Texts Upside Down On Whatsapp / WOW!! Check Out This Cool Stuff You Can Do With GOOGLE ALLO / See This Cool Stuff You Can Do On WhatsApp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Sale Or Help Me With This Stuff? by kenny1795(m): 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
My bb z10 fell into d water n went blank... After fixing, i found out the screen is blank.
I want to how much it will cost to change the screen?
OR
Anyone that can sell the screen to me here?
Am in owerri
Re: Who Can Sale Or Help Me With This Stuff? by adewaletb3(m): 1:34am On Jan 30, 2016
Why you no carry am go meet engineer? Na Nairaland wan repair am for you?
Re: Who Can Sale Or Help Me With This Stuff? by bobo65(m): 3:10am On Jan 30, 2016
kenny1795:
My bb z10 fell into d water n went blank... After fixing, i found out the screen is blank.
I want to how much it will cost to change the screen?
OR
Anyone that can sell the screen to me here?
Am in owerri

Z10 screen shouldn't be more than 4k
Re: Who Can Sale Or Help Me With This Stuff? by kenny1795(m): 7:34am On Jan 30, 2016
adewaletb3:
Why you no carry am go meet engineer? Na Nairaland wan repair am for you?
alot of fake engineers. I jes need 2 make a budget 4 it

(1) (Reply)

Guys Pls Advice On Good Android Apps I Can Download On My Phone. / Best Isp / I Need A Genuine Sd Card Of About 8 Gig Or More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.