Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court (40717 Views)

Ondo APC Governorship Tussle: Abraham Floors Akeredolu At Appeal Court / Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport / Orji Uzor-Kalu Wins At Appeal As Court Sacks Mao Ohuabunwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court by davodyguy: 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
This news is fake. Judgment not yet delivered

Sun news is a fake newspaper

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court by Brookcherith(m): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
Rexyl:

After this, we are to see what becomes of Kogi State.

Justice could have been done by conducting fresh election. Sincerely speaking APC action against PDP controlled States is questionable, and it it continue this way, may result in fatal blow on APC and democracy in the country

don't mind them. empty propaganda and fake press front is the only tool APC has. the judgement is yet to be delivered. I am beginning to fear that most naija youth especially o nairaland are so dumb. why wud u swallow everything on media without a double check..? in dis jet age?

I petty this country
Re: Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court by emmygzy(m): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
henchamb:
At the end of the whole cleaning exercise or pdp genocide, pdp may only be seen in social studies text books
This is the schedule of the clean up
Ekiti.. apc will take over after ekiti gate investigation
Abia.. apga will win at the supreme court
Ondo... mimiko will be digraced next year by Apc
Delta.. labour party will soon restrategize there as they have a senator there
Ebonyi. .. I see PPA or labour party taking over
Cross river.. the governor is in Apc already
Akwaibom and rivers states will be survival of the riggest when the time comes.
Bayelsa is already an Apc state.

Yes I don't care about one party state. It's not a crime
one party state. That is good democracy abi in your eyes. when there is no party to checkmate APC. Nigeria still has a long way to go in democracy.
Re: Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court by missKiffy(f): 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
charlesucheh:
PMB WILL bequeath the post to me......
For your mind ba cheesy
Re: Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court by TimeManager(m): 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
R I P PDP!

Mama Taraba Take A Bow And Go!

The Truth Has Spoken!
Re: Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court by elopee3000(m): 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
>
Clerverly:
grin
pls yoke apart sorry joke apart who is this guy that nairalanders use as symbol of crying ,is he related to oladipo diya angry
Re: Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court by arabianights: 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
theshield:

you are a bigot. Barrack Hussein Obama is ruling a christian nation.

You are confused.Barack is not a muslim,....... he specifically even stated that his dad was a non practicing muslim when the issue of his dad arose.Get enlightened please
Re: Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court by arabianights: 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
sweatlana:

Yes it's pmb hand work . Just 7 months into his term and the judiciary has already lost its independence. Giving bogus judgements to suit apc.
Under Gej the judiciary was independent if no ameachi would have been thrown out by the courtt but Gej refused to intervene in the matter .

Judgement was not passed ,twas hust hearing.
That aside... am scared for our generation as they dont know any thing about politics. this mama taraba was registrar of fct high court, she wasvery corrupt and had a case before efcc running into billions. her self and a judge who bought his way into being an emir were involved in this fraud.
Am therefore surprised and shocked that she was nominated as minister to start with.If any one doubts my fact please feel free to investigate cfrom any fully practising lawyer or admin staff of high court here in Abuja

When she first won i specifically stated facts with references over this woman right here on Nairaland was blocked for it.HEr corruptness is an open secret and shes very close to Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court by ahbey(m): 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
Yes....She will bcome the Governor if Supreme court declare the final verdict...BUT...this woman will not effective to rule the start.....In Nigeria our politicians use money to buy voter conscience....hey don't say am not gender friendly....am...but am just talking from what I know...
Re: Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court by Pidggin(f): 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
Democracy has been crucified by APC, this is pathetic!
Re: Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court by Buharidick: 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
Liar, ds was how u guys in conjunction with Sahara Reporters carried d fake rumour about Akpabio, the court of appeal has not given judgment on Taraba state, judgment was adjourned. pls Seun u need to ban Op for ds fake news dat can cause crisis. remember how taraba is volatile from d crisis that graced the tribunal judgment.
Re: Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
modath:

Awa niyen ooo, odun a ya abo fun gbogbo wa oo, aiye a dun fun wa. Amin.
Amin o
Re: Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court by tosyne2much(m): 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
Mynd44:
Ayourb is the most credible source on twitter.
If he is twitting it, it is true
Oga Myndd44, I throway salute oooo cool
Re: Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court by sweatlana: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
arabianights:

Judgement was not passed ,twas hust hearing.
That aside... am scared for our generation as they dont know any thing about politics. this mama taraba was registrar of fct high court, she wasvery corrupt and had a case before efcc running into billions. her self and a judge who bought his way into being an emir were involved in this fraud.
Am therefore surprised and shocked that she was nominated as minister to start with.If any one doubts my fact please feel free to investigate cfrom any fully practising lawyer or admin staff of high court here in Abuja

When she first won i specifically stated facts with references over this woman right here on Nairaland was blocked for it.HEr corruptness is an open secret and shes very close to Atiku

Buhari's corruption fight is just a witch hunt. Look at the people he surrounds himself with. What a shame
Re: Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court by frankblinkz(m): 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
I wonder yl they re going to court self...left for me,any one in APC,once declared winner of any state, no one can out thrown u,cus dis country is APClized...check out hw they retrieved power from pdp winners of various states...rivers,kogi,taraba etc..wat else can i say
Re: Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court by ayodele123(m): 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hajia Madam Alhassan, welcome on board as the 1st elected female governor in Nigeria. The Lord God will support you and give you the wisdom to govern the state. U will not fail and will not be put to shame in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
arabianights:

You are confused.Barack is not a muslim,....... he specifically even stated that his dad was a non practicing muslim when the issue of his dad arose.Get enlightened please

your father is confused.....Obama was a practicing muslim until he got political ambition.

OBAMA NEVER MENTIONED ISLAMIC TERRORIST COS OF HIS TIES WITH MUSLIM.
Re: Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court by MichaelChaplain: 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
:
vedaxcool:
Breaking news PDP about to hit earth's core.

Pdp and mischeif are like SIAMEASE twins
[color=#990000][/color]Earth Interior's interior? kiss cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court by giles14(m): 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
theshield:

you are a bigot. Barrack Hussein Obama is ruling a christian nation.
aturu is President Obama a Muslim?his dada is n not him
Re: Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 22, 2015
giles14:
aturu is President Obama a Muslim?his dada is n not him

ojukwu is the aturu (goat) not hero. Obama's mother married an indonesia muslim and lived in Indonesia with his mom as muslim.
Obama became a christian because of his political interest.
Re: Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court by Henovy: 7:02am On Dec 22, 2015
tunex23:
I need 5 bottle of Orijin to celebrate this!! Don't ask me why....
Please try something else that is non-alcoholic!
Re: Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court by bashydemy(m): 8:41am On Dec 22, 2015
JUHABACH:

victory for democracy?!
how? they just called legitimate votes "wasted".
i neither support APC or PDP, but i really cant understand the rationale behind this decision. (at least frm a jurisprudential point of view)
Where in 2007 when Supreme Court sack Celestine Omehia and install Ameachi and render Omehia votes useless... Samething just happen in Delta in favor of Omo-Agege.
Re: Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court by JUHABACH: 9:27am On Dec 22, 2015
bashydemy:
Where in 2007 when Supreme Court sack Celestine Omehia and install Ameachi and render Omehia votes useless... Samething just happen in Delta in favor of Omo-Agege.
iirc, the court ruled that it was the party which was voted in and not the candidate who merely represents the party.
amechi was still a PDP member. not sure about the delta case you mentioned though.
even then, the court could have atleast ordered a re-run as i dont see how intra-party irregularities which the voters had no knowledge of and were not privy to, should affect their constitutional right to vote for the candidate of their choice.
just my opinion though.
Re: Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court by arabianights: 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
theshield:

your father is confused.....Obama was a practicing muslim until he got political ambition.

OBAMA NEVER MENTIONED ISLAMIC TERRORIST COS OF HIS TIES WITH MUSLIM.

grin grin grin grin We are in trouble in this country
Re: Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court by bashydemy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
JUHABACH:
iirc, the court ruled that it was the party which was voted in and not the candidate who merely represents the party.
amechi was still a PDP member. not sure about the delta case you mentioned though.
even then, the court could have atleast ordered a re-run as i dont see how intra-party irregularities which the voters had no knowledge of and were not privy to, should affect their constitutional right to vote for the candidate of their choice.
just my opinion though.
This is not a case of rigging its a case of qualify to contest or not... The APC and her attorney pursue this case with sense and brain... PDP did not conduct primary in Jalingo and according to electoral they did not have candidate or participated in that election.. that what the electoral act says.
Re: Breaking: Mama Taraba Wins At Appeal Court by charlesucheh(m): 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
[quote author=missKiffy post=41216076]
For your mind ba cheesy[/quote[i]][b]YELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b][/i]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics / Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable / Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.