Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,738 members, 7,955,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:38 PM

Stake, Win And Withdraw... (S.W.A.W) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stake, Win And Withdraw... (S.W.A.W) (1731 Views)

Mesut Ozil Cites Racism: “I Am German When We Win And Immigrant When We Lose” / Sure Single Stake / Stake & Win High More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stake, Win And Withdraw... (S.W.A.W) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
Who is interested here in making money online through sport bets I am going to take people here on nairaland to join me in winning big this xmas period. wink My trick is sure 2 odds daily and we bet big on it. I call this system, money doubling made easy. (MDME) tongue. I am only going to give out free games for 7 days on my whatsapp group/here, so you can get to see what am talking about and test my authencity... Let me know if you are interested. I need only 10 embarassedserious persons for now...
Things To Note... cool
1. I am an old member but registered a new account, reason why? I do not want to use my cryold moniker for this purpose ...
2. I cannot assure you 100% winnings, but I am assuring you of more wins than loses on a bigger scale angry ...
3. If you have been scammed a lot of times by people, and you still feel this is a scam, I advice you refrain from this thread as am not an advocacy for such... undecided
4. In every game, there is always a loophole. cheesy I would love to drop the games here on this thread, but I will not like my strategy to be rubbished by others, as nigerians have a thing for misusing any opportunity they see works. (Screenshots will be made available after every punting, whether it was successful or not).
5. I do not want hot tempered people, I want matured minds that understand how this game works, i.e what am saying is people that can exercise patience, incase of any mishaps...
6. I do not want amateur players, you must have been betting for a particular period of time, and know how a certain bookie works.If you meet all these requirements, you can Add me on whatsapp with this number to begin, once I get my 10 persons, no one will be allowed in till further notice... smiley
Join me, let's flex this xmas together.
TeamNBK... cool
Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Stake, Win And Withdraw... (S.W.A.W) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
One of our risky game november with 3 odds... We only partake in 3 odds, every last saturday of the month... Join Us For Tomorrow Games.

Re: Stake, Win And Withdraw... (S.W.A.W) by Godwin10(m): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Stake, Win And Withdraw... (S.W.A.W) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
First Day was a disaster, I have been noticing threads on nairaland where punters come to say I will teach you how to win with sports betting and on the first day, they get to lose, I wanted to avoid that by all means but rather I had an epic fail, a loss I didn't fathom at all, all red slips cheesy... Could it be nairaland does really have jazz .... Nah, I won't feed on that, I have seen better days, and I want you guys to experience it as well. Dropping next games in a bit... Watch Me Sting Alabi Back grin

Re: Stake, Win And Withdraw... (S.W.A.W) by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 23, 2015
To achieve anything, you don't have to talk about it. YOU DO! Just start. Don't think about the consequences. Everything has a result: negative and positive. Just set out on something. Fail or succeed. There are things to learn from everything.
This thread is here to stay.
Re: Stake, Win And Withdraw... (S.W.A.W) by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 23, 2015
TODAY 2 ODDS...Confidence: 90%...

1 23.12.15 19:00 SC Magdeburg - HSG Wetzlar (1X2) SC Magdeburg ?-? 1.55

2 23.12.15 23:00 Jelle Klaasen - Joe Cullen (1 2) Jelle Klaasen ?-? 1.30
Re: Stake, Win And Withdraw... (S.W.A.W) by vansly(m): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
which games are these and what league
Re: Stake, Win And Withdraw... (S.W.A.W) by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 24, 2015
vansly:
which games are these and what league
Don't bother.. The game is casted. The mumu Magdeburg went to draw

Re: Stake, Win And Withdraw... (S.W.A.W) by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 24, 2015
sad
Re: Stake, Win And Withdraw... (S.W.A.W) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
New Method Established... WatchOut For My New Thread. Do not miss it. 2016 is the year you slap the bookies. grin
Re: Stake, Win And Withdraw... (S.W.A.W) by soluution(m): 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
NaijaBetKing:
New Method Established... WatchOut For My New Thread. Do not miss it. 2016 is the year you slap the bookies. grin

Your Whatsapp is not going through.

Add me 08187113665 Let share ideas.............

I like your Idea of punting...
Re: Stake, Win And Withdraw... (S.W.A.W) by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 04, 2016
soluution:

Your Whatsapp is not going through.

Add me 08187113665 Let share ideas.............

I like your Idea of punting...
I am not available for now, I am working on a project. I will drop my new number soon. Please bear with me, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

A THREAD ON ARSENAL FC. / Free Betting Tips And Prediction For 16 September 2017 / Extraordinary Benefits That Were Conceded To Neymar At PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.