Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,563 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Iyabo Ojo Celebrates 38th Birthday By Giving Back (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Celebrates 38th Birthday By Giving Back (Photos) (33695 Views)

Susan Peters Celebrates 38th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Uche Jombo Celebrates 38th Birthday With A Beautiful Photo / Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates 38th Birthday By Giving Back (Photos) by silat(f): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
Am I the only person who noticed that the people on the pictures are too clean. I can't see anyone looking like an orphan or a needy person in the picture.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates 38th Birthday By Giving Back (Photos) by Mobsync(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
Vyolet:
This is a good gesture,I'd love to do same on my next birthday.

It's good to give. Just make sure you go without the photographer, videoman and the likes. Good deeds should be done in secret.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates 38th Birthday By Giving Back (Photos) by 151487made(m): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
smartsammie:

Haba!!! Nigerians must you always criticize What have you done to the less privilege before
guy i no get much ooo, but have donated some of ma cloth to pple in prison.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates 38th Birthday By Giving Back (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Is she bleaching? Nice pix tho

Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates 38th Birthday By Giving Back (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
adesegun121:
The Yoruba actress,producer and mother of two turned 38 today and to celebrate,she visited the Babs Es Salam Home at GRA Ikeja..She gave out a lot of food items to the orphanage ..
She doesn't look 38 at all..

: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/actress-iyabo-ojo-celebrates-38th.html

Another kiss and tell. Eye service.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates 38th Birthday By Giving Back (Photos) by gottliebglobal(m): 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
silat:
Am I the only person who noticed that the people on the pictures are too clean. I can't see anyone looking like an orphan or a needy person in the picture.
Abi, where are the orphans the donations are meant for?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates 38th Birthday By Giving Back (Photos) by jupitre(m): 2:13am On Dec 22, 2015
How does that affect the price of garri and palm oil in the market??
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates 38th Birthday By Giving Back (Photos) by Cooleasy(m): 3:06am On Dec 22, 2015
151487made:
Y b say na only during their bornday dem dey remember d less privileg. GOD HAVE MERCY
Better than never...
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates 38th Birthday By Giving Back (Photos) by dayleke: 5:21am On Dec 22, 2015
That lady in the 3rd pix,
Hmmmmmmmm,
Thinking,"if it's only for pinshure,at least let me hold am close now and I go 'get off it' later".
See current as in "Lenz thingys". Na only she waka come ni?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates 38th Birthday By Giving Back (Photos) by Vyolet(f): 6:10am On Dec 22, 2015
Mobsync:

It's good to give. Just make sure you go without the photographer, videoman and the likes. Good deeds should be done in secret.
I am no celebrity so mine with camera would not mean anything other than for memory sake.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates 38th Birthday By Giving Back (Photos) by topeorekoy(m): 7:31am On Dec 22, 2015
Check out pictures from her surprise birthday party @

http://topeorekoya..com.ng/2015/12/photos-mercy-aigbe-fatia-balogun-dayo.html
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates 38th Birthday By Giving Back (Photos) by sobastical: 10:58am On Dec 22, 2015
I just hope she's not trying to give back what our #dasuki shared...lol just joking oo
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates 38th Birthday By Giving Back (Photos) by suco50(m): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2015
...but why wearing oversized shirt on her BD? undecided Just asking! grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates 38th Birthday By Giving Back (Photos) by suco50(m): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2015
...but why wearing oversized shirt on her BD? undecided Just asking! grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Celebrates 38th Birthday By Giving Back (Photos) by fabulous362: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2015
Where are the orphans angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Ali Nuhu (nollywood/kannywood) / Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" / Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.