Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Wow!!! You Must See Netanyahu’s Gift To The Palestinians - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wow!!! You Must See Netanyahu’s Gift To The Palestinians (1227 Views)

Sara Netanyahu Charged With Fraud Over Misuse Of State Funds / Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening / Netanyahu’s Gift To The Palestinians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!!! You Must See Netanyahu’s Gift To The Palestinians by bnovative(m): 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
Netanyahu’s Gift to the Palestinians ISRAELI P.M. B. NETANYAHU responded to a disgusting gesture with utter class! He received an item from the leader of HAMAS during the recent cease-fire. The leader of the Palestinian terrorist organization, Khaled Mashal, sent a “gift”..(actually, it was a gesture of hate and contempt to the Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu), in an elaborate box with a note. After having the box checked for safety reasons, Prime Minister Netanyahu opened the box and saw that the content was cow dung. He opened the note, handwritten in Arabic by Mr. Mashal, which said, “For you and the proud people of the Zionist Entity.” Mr. Netanyahu, who is literate in Arabic, pondered the note and decided how best to reciprocate. He quickly did so by sending the Hamas leader an equally handsome package, also containing a personal note. Mr. Mashal and the other leaders of Hamas were very surprised to receive the parcel and opened it, very carefully, similarly suspecting that it might contain a bomb. But to their surprise, they saw that it contained a tiny computer chip. This chip was rechargeable with solar energy, had a 1.8 terabyte memory, and could output a 3D hologram display capable of functioning in any type of cellular phone, tablet or laptop. It was one of the world’s most advanced technologies, with a tiny label, stating this item was “Invented and produced in Israel .” Mr. Netanyahu’s note, personally handwritten in Arabic, Hebrew, French, and English, stated very courteously… “Every leader can only give the best his people can produce!" Source: Philip Goldstein

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow!!! You Must See Netanyahu’s Gift To The Palestinians by Khd95(m): 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ok,i think i need to respect this netayanhu guy at this juncturecry,thats epic..i mean rare virture
i doff my cap for netanyahu

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! You Must See Netanyahu’s Gift To The Palestinians by FisifunKododada: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
cool
Re: Wow!!! You Must See Netanyahu’s Gift To The Palestinians by Adamsdelrio(m): 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
Patiently waiting for comments from Nigerians that are Arabs.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! You Must See Netanyahu’s Gift To The Palestinians by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
What we have and love is what we share.

Welldone Bibi

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! You Must See Netanyahu’s Gift To The Palestinians by datola: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
Somebody's gift was pooh while the other's was advanced technology.

If God blessed you no wo/man, group or nation can change it.

Abraham's blessings are mine.

1 Like

Re: Wow!!! You Must See Netanyahu’s Gift To The Palestinians by acenazt: 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
Last last na only Putin impress me pass dis guy.
Re: Wow!!! You Must See Netanyahu’s Gift To The Palestinians by vedaxcool(m): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
One has to deal witb wailers and dumb netanyahu butt shiners.

The op is brougt to you by dumb and dumber Associates the world's leading lie manufacturer.

2 Likes

Re: Wow!!! You Must See Netanyahu’s Gift To The Palestinians by Omololu007(m): 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
See finishing grin
Re: Wow!!! You Must See Netanyahu’s Gift To The Palestinians by NairaMinted: 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
If anyone believes this story, you might as well believe that i am the Messiah

3 Likes

Re: Wow!!! You Must See Netanyahu’s Gift To The Palestinians by arewaboy(m): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
Im expecting him to package some pieces of childrens body parts because in my whole knowledge this is what Israelis are best in production of.

Netanyahu is the real terrorist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow!!! You Must See Netanyahu’s Gift To The Palestinians by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
bnovative:
Prime Minister Netanyahu opened the box and saw that the content was cow dung. He opened the note, handwritten in Arabic by Mr. Mashal, which said, “For you and the proud people of the Zionist Entity.”
Netanyahu should be sent different specie of this special gift more often. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow!!! You Must See Netanyahu’s Gift To The Palestinians by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
It's a super story.. OP is knuckle head
Re: Wow!!! You Must See Netanyahu’s Gift To The Palestinians by bnovative(m): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
It's a super story.. OP is knuckle head
Says a sunni muslem! Allah akbar akuya!
Re: Wow!!! You Must See Netanyahu’s Gift To The Palestinians by ValerianSteel(m): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
That's a perfect response from a powerful and intelligent leader.
Re: Wow!!! You Must See Netanyahu’s Gift To The Palestinians by KINGOFJAPAN: 12:48am On Dec 23, 2015
bnovative:

Says a sunni muslem! Allah akbar akuya!
says an ignorant ret.. ard

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Brexit Affects Language Use / Nigeria Is A Shithole Country, Donald Trump Is Right. / Kanye West Threatens The Democratic Party's Hold On Black Americans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.