Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

The Travails Of Marrying Late - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Travails Of Marrying Late (75290 Views)

What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Bride In Your Town? / 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! / 5 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by udysweet(f): 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
Oga sir,you're quoting the wrong person o,haba! Lol. You might wanna check again,and see where your error is.
josite:

if u truly have Christ,,this will not be your opinion.to say a hundred naija girls are the same even from the same tribe or family or from the same school is wrong.there are good babes.pls let the christ in you help u find one and stop troubling your life with lies of the devil.who doesn't like money and you that is testing,could u survive one single test of your Christianity should JESUS attempts to test u.marraige is beautiful ,it depends on who u go along with into it.when goat fellowship with sheep,problems must Nigerian men are very poor in communication,too large ego,ur babe cant tell u the sex is bad and if she does ur ego is bruised rather than thanked her and work on your fucking skills.

1 Like

Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by goodheart4God: 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
Have learnt my lessons. Can never pressurize anyone to marry. Better take your time and choose right.
Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by Keenlooka(m): 8:26am On Aug 12, 2016
cremedelacreme:
I wonder why people would not mind their business. It's really annoying when people keep on asking you "what are you waiting for?". Everybody must not marry in their twenties. My advice to the unmarried ones is not to allow pressure from people to push you into marrying the wrong person. angry

Yeah, especially when your classmate's son is in ss1 and calls you Uncle... There's a time for everything my guy!

1 Like

Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2016
God knows the right time for one to get married

1 Like

Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by Mhoxune(f): 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
There's time for everything, it's much better to marry the right person than rushing into marriage and ending up with the wrong person.

1 Like

Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
It's "next year" already. When is the big day?

jmoore:
Nna mehn.. I must marry next year, by fire by force. smiley

Right time, right person? You can create your own right time and find the right person. My right time is next year.
Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by jmoore(m): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
Yieldings:
It's "next year" already. When is the big day?

grin grin Na money hold me oh. Chai!!!! Well, this year is still on. I hope to hit the cash before I finally start searching for her.
Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
Because you want to buy or entice her with money?

The right time to find the right person is when you have little.

jmoore:

grin grin Na money hold me oh. Chai!!!! Well, this year is still on. I hope to hit the cash before I finally start searching for her.
Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by jmoore(m): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
Yieldings:
Because you want to buy or entice her with money?

The right time to find the right person is when you have little.

Nope, I don't plan to entice her with money.
Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by remsonik(f): 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
I am still single though the pressure is much from friends and family but I am not desperate,when I find the right man I will sign the dotted lines.

1 Like

Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by Titilayooni(f): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
remsonik:
I am still single though the pressure is much from friends and family but I am not desperate,when I find the right man I will sign the dotted lines.
same here#GBAM#

1 Like

Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by Melsan: 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
@udysweet..i sight you! wink
Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by udysweet(f): 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
Melsan:
@udysweet..i sight you! wink
This woman na close marking you dey give me ni? Lol
Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by shaleywa(f): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
Honestly,marrying d right person is more important than getting married. It will happen at d right time grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by Melsan: 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
udysweet:

This woman na close marking you dey give me ni? Lol
No vex,i don miss you ni lol and anywhere I enter na your sweetness dey totori me for face cheesy cheesy
Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by veave(f): 1:27am On Aug 22, 2016
Op, are you married or met someone yet?

Give us feedback. Thanks
Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by patani(m): 8:15am On Aug 22, 2016
veave:

Give us feedback. Thanks

Do you want to help his ministry?
Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by veave(f): 8:33am On Aug 22, 2016
patani:

Do you want to help his ministry?

I have to epp my own ministry first. A drowning man cannot save another

2 Likes

Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by supernet4(f): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2016
Keenlooka:

Yeah, especially when your classmate's son is in ss1 and calls you Uncle... There's a time for everything my guy!
. Hahahahhaha
The ss1 part got me laughing

1 Like

Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by a2space(m): 10:57am On Aug 30, 2016
veave:

Give us feedback. Thanks

Not yet oh my dear embarassed
Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by baldman: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
@ Op, you and I should probably start the Single Men's fellowship on Nairaland.

I am seriously tempted to outline my preferences on here, see if there is anyone who meets or almost meets them and then explore a friendship targeted at a purposeful relationship.

Ok.. I am just going to do that...( God works in mysterious ways)

[b]Christian: ( Born Again preferably CAC/RCCG) Family Background) It will be nice if the parents are well involved in Ministry
Educated: At least first degree with good academic records ( evidence of a budding career or business ( business is preferred)
Personality: Mild Introversion ( I am an extrovert, can talk for Africa, life of the party, multiple chain of friends, big baby etc)
Ministry: Must be involved in Ministry work ( it will be good if she is good with children and old people, I love these people)
Spirituality: She must be someone who understands the significance of ceaseless praying and the fact that we are all that we are by the grace of God ( so she will be humble and be able to exude grace and compassion). For instance, it takes humility and wisdom to even consider this only advert.
Life's ambition: She must be someone who really wants to make heaven and whose life's ambitions are subject to their alignment with that goal.
Ethnic: I am sorry, but I really will prefer a Yoruba Lady ( preferably an Ijesha ( or any other town in OSUN, Oyo or Ekiti)
Physique: Slim with nothing particularly conspicuous
Complexion : Dark ( chocolate)
Eyes: Big or moderate eyeballs with heavy eyelids ( the physical attributes are desirable but not compulsory)
Height: I am 5:8, so that is the maximum height.
Interests (movies, road trips, hosting guests, cooking and fashion)
Dressing: I need it to be obvious from your dressing that you are a Christian ( No rainbow colours on the face, no heavy jewelries and definitely no skimpy dresses outside of the house)
I am sorry, you will also need to still be a VIRGIN. I respect every woman regardless of their sexual history but for this position, a Virgin will be more appropriate.
Location: Preferably Lagos but if you have access to the social media ( location should not be an immediate barrier).

MY CREDENTIALS

I am a christian, male, professional in his early 30s. The qualities I want in my woman ( as stated above) sufficiently defines who I am. If you are interested PM me and you will be free to conduct your due diligence.
Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by veave(f): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
a2space:

Not yet oh my dear embarassed

Okay.
Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by remsonik(f): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2016
Op a2space can I send you a PM?
Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by trendyprettygir: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2016
baldman:
@ Op, you and I should probably start the Single Men's fellowship on Nairaland.

I am seriously tempted to outline my preferences on here, see if there is anyone who meets or almost meets them and then explore a friendship targeted at a purposeful relationship.

Ok.. I am just going to do that...( God works in mysterious ways)

[b]Christian: ( Born Again preferably CAC/RCCG) Family Background) It will be nice if the parents are well involved in Ministry
Educated: At least first degree with good academic records ( evidence of a budding career or business ( business is preferred)
Personality: Mild Introversion ( I am an extrovert, can talk for Africa, life of the party, multiple chain of friends, big baby etc)
Ministry: Must be involved in Ministry work ( it will be good if she is good with children and old people, I love these people)
Spirituality: She must be someone who understands the significance of ceaseless praying and the fact that we are all that we are by the grace of God ( so she will be humble and be able to exude grace and compassion). For instance, it takes humility and wisdom to even consider this only advert.
Life's ambition: She must be someone who really wants to make heaven and whose life's ambitions are subject to their alignment with that goal.
Ethnic: I am sorry, but I really will prefer a Yoruba Lady ( preferably an Ijesha ( or any other town in OSUN, Oyo or Ekiti)
Physique: Slim with nothing particularly conspicuous
Complexion : Dark ( chocolate)
Eyes: Big or moderate eyeballs with heavy eyelids ( the physical attributes are desirable but not compulsory)
Height: I am 5:8, so that is the maximum height.
Interests (movies, road trips, hosting guests, cooking and fashion)
Dressing: I need it to be obvious from your dressing that you are a Christian ( No rainbow colours on the face, no heavy jewelries and definitely no skimpy dresses outside of the house)
I am sorry, you will also need to still be a VIRGIN. I respect every woman regardless of their sexual history but for this position, a Virgin will be more appropriate.
Location: Preferably Lagos but if you have access to the social media ( location should not be an immediate barrier).

MY CREDENTIALS

I am a christian, male, professional in his early 30s. The qualities I want in my woman ( as stated above) sufficiently defines who I am. If you are interested PM me and you will be free to conduct your due diligence.

Unfortunately, this is one of the MAJOR reasons why people marry very terribly late.

Be prepared to search for a long time or lower your expectations.

You never ready!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by baum1: 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
trendyprettygir:

Unfortunately, this is one of the MAJOR reasons why people marry very terribly late.

You never ready!!!

Except for some tribalistic vibe which I sense, might be wrong though, I don't think his list is normally out of place..Come hear what some boys are listing as criteria and you will agree that indeed some people have unrealistic standards. hahaha
Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by Ishilove: 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
trendyprettygir:

You never ready!!!

You are correct
Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by Melsan: 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
@legitbachelor,how market? cheesy
Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by trendyprettygir: 9:06am On Sep 26, 2016
baum1:

Except for some tribalistic vibe which I sense, might be wrong though, I don't think his list is normally out of place..Come hear what some boys are listing as criteria and you will agree that indeed some people have unrealistic standards. hahaha

His list or should i say some of his DEMANDS are very unrealistic.

He is just starting. He should come back after he is married to tell us how many of his demands his wife actually possessed eventually!
Re: The Travails Of Marrying Late by Melsan: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met / I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.