Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (54945 Views)

Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes / Tinubu, Dogara Absent As Buhari Celebrates Independence In Aso Rock / Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by maverickdude(m): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
grin
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by seedorfg(m): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
dry leave
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by bfa: 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
Political mathematicians...
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by oshe11: 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
u mean it!
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by fm25odumoye(m): 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hmmmm!!!!! I kuku no send una... Anything wey una like make una talk, am still d Senate president at this moment.... And there is nothing, I say nothing wey una go fit do me
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by sirEAGLES(m): 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
Association of professional criminals(APC). Perverts defending paedophiles(PDP). All of them are the same, no fuel, no electricity, bad healthcare, bad roads etc. The thunder that will strike these miserable lot is still undergoing training in syria with ISIS
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hmm
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by oluamid(m): 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
Dogara: You see that Saraki, e no dey baff.

Tinubu: Commot here you too like aproko.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Daplux4: 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
Teewhy2:
Yes, is a case of two people who don't really like each others been in the same place at the same time, and one sees someone he can chat with just to spit the other person even though he is not interested in the gist.

Tinubu wants to pocket APC that has been his dream, the moment u disagree with him he sees u as an enemy
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by coolhamid(m): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
simonlee:
That moment when your boss is saying trash about you to someone you out rightly senior, and theirs absolutely nothing you can say or do about it.
With the expression on Saraki's face, what do you think he's saying in his mind?
Dude , in your small mind, Dogara is a boss to Saraki abi ? Receive sense
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by omenka(m): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
bettercreature:
Dogora be like,Tinubu don't follow that Sarakiboy talk again

Saraki be like,na your problem be that one,Me wey don dey prepare for Kirikiri

Rotflmao!! cheesy

Yeye pikin. grin
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by TheAdvocate(m): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
Demmocrats:
Dogara: Wahali I swear to Allah, Tinubu i'm with you.

Saraki: Mtcheeew abeg someone should share item 7 (Food) make i eat, they think i get there time grin

Dogara would have used the word "I swear to God" not Allah because he is a Christian and not a muslim.
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by omenka(m): 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
iyatrustee:
Every picture now has a political caption abi?

OP kontinu.
I just can't hold back my laughter whenever I see that "word". Lmao. grin

Pashie is gone but her legacy lives on. cheesy
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Demmocrats(m): 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
TheAdvocate:

Dogara would have used the word "I swear to God" not Allah because he is a Christian and not a muslim.

Done, thanks bro.
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Niyeal(m): 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
Teewhy2:
Na wa ooo, please don't cause bad blood among them, maybe they were just talking about how to improve the nation.

In other news
Kindly take a few minutes to vote my baby in the ongoing #CussonsBabyMoments competition , still short of over 1000 votes but with your votes if he don't ignore this message, it is still possible to win. click on this link to vote my Baby https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578.
Thanks, if you no cast your vote for her and you ignore, wetin you gain
U NEED MORE CAMPAIGN FOR UR DAUGTHER 'Adekoya' SHE IS STIL FAR BEHIND, SHE CAN BEAT AYEMISAN.
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by akanbiaa(m): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
Firefire:
Set of professional looters...

What Tinubu is to Lagos, Saraki also to Kwara, converting all state resources to personal and family property.

Vanity upon vanity!
And which among the two states is better off economically?
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by RobinHez(m): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
Demmocrats:

Saraki: Mtcheeew abeg someone should share item 7 (Food) make i eat, they think i get there time grin

grin
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by olusmarth(m): 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
Site blocked.....what happen?
Teewhy2:
Na wa ooo, please don't cause bad blood among them, maybe they were just talking about how to improve the nation.

In other news
Kindly take a few minutes to vote my baby in the ongoing #CussonsBabyMoments competition , still short of over 1000 votes but with your votes if he don't ignore this message, it is still possible to win. click on this link to vote my Baby https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578.
Thanks, if you no cast your vote for her and you ignore, wetin you gain
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by BabaO2: 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
Saraki looks apprehensive
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
Spaxon:
why is it that u guys will upload a pic that doesn't concern u or a totally meaningless pic and ask us to caption it.
iffa upload a photo of two madmen n ask u to caption it.... will it reach FB...
Spa baby my wife. undecided
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by xreal: 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
Spaxon:
why is it that u guys will upload a pic that doesn't concern u or a totally meaningless pic and ask us to caption it.
iffa upload a photo of two madmen n ask u to caption it.... will it reach FB...

how e wan take reach FaceBook ?
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by shidof(m): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
TheAdvocate:

most northerner normally used Allah, weda Muslim or Christian. Even Allah is used in some of dere xtian songs
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Visocrate(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
Dogara be like see me dey eye that guy sit o make you no too look am him go understand say we dey gossip am but just leave for said chanji dole
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by badlaw(f): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
Dogara be like oga na dat guy be dis oo, tinubu be like hmm na true o wetin we go do am now. And saraki be like me ke, them neva no anything I go show them who I be in nearest future
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by ODUBEZE: 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
Tinubu self like amebo. see as he dey stretch him ears.
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by menix(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
Dogara was Like, Tinubu make we do like say we dey talk on low key make Saraki ear drum start to dey bleed as he tries his best to eavesdrop..
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by 4nobody4every1: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
bettercreature:
Dogora be like,Tinubu don't follow that Sarakiboy talk again

Saraki be like,na your problem be that one,Me wey don dey prepare for Kirikiri

hahahahahaha, you are a clown grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Spaxon(f): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
sameer1212:
Spa baby my wife. undecided
this one wey manu d lose anyhow I don disappear grin
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Spaxon(f): 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
xreal:

how e wan take reach FaceBook ?
cheesy
Re: Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
Spaxon:
this one wey manu d lose anyhow I don disappear grin
Lol... No wonder I no dey see you brake light. grin. Whatsapp with you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Adopts New Uniform, Dressing Style / Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times / Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.