Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Muslims Protest In Sokoto, Bauchi, Jalingo & Thailand For The Release Of Zakzaky - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Protest In Sokoto, Bauchi, Jalingo & Thailand For The Release Of Zakzaky (1625 Views)

Ekiti Muslims Protest Mosque Demolition As Crisis Looms / Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons / See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Protest In Sokoto, Bauchi, Jalingo & Thailand For The Release Of Zakzaky by amfjay: 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
The Islamic faithfuls staged a peaceful demonstration for the release of the Shiite's Islamic Leader Sheikh Zakzaky in the Caliphate City of Sokoto has now extended to Bauchi, Jalingo and even across the borders of Nigeria to as far as Thailand and Iran.

Read Full Story: http://ambassadorsblog.com/index.php/politics/158-zakzaky

Abeg make Government settle this case before it gets out of hand oh

1 Share

Re: Muslims Protest In Sokoto, Bauchi, Jalingo & Thailand For The Release Of Zakzaky by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
What is the military still waiting for
I give the order. Shoot at sight!!
Re: Muslims Protest In Sokoto, Bauchi, Jalingo & Thailand For The Release Of Zakzaky by Khd95(m): 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
basbone:

u should ve taken army recruit form na,u think its by mouth
Re: Muslims Protest In Sokoto, Bauchi, Jalingo & Thailand For The Release Of Zakzaky by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
Khd95:
u should ve taken army recruit form na,u think its by mouth

i bet if they don't shoot those protesters as they did to IPOB youths, then theyre bunch of coward biased b.a.stards in the ranks of m.oronic zombies!

And from now on, dont quote me again!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Protest In Sokoto, Bauchi, Jalingo & Thailand For The Release Of Zakzaky by kossyablaze(m): 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
basbone:
nawa u o
Re: Muslims Protest In Sokoto, Bauchi, Jalingo & Thailand For The Release Of Zakzaky by Khd95(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
basbone:

i bet if they don't shoot those protesters as they did to IPOB youths, then theyre bunch of coward biased b.a.stards in the ranks of m.oronic zombies!

And from now on, dont quote me again!
i had better not come across ur senseless comments,i will quote u nd quote ur ancestors joingrin
Re: Muslims Protest In Sokoto, Bauchi, Jalingo & Thailand For The Release Of Zakzaky by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
Khd95:
i had better not come across ur senseless comments,i will quote u nd quote ur ancestors joingrin

so u thnk ur comments are any better U dnt make an inch sense from the wasted trash u spew here, anyway let me see ur profile to ascertain the level of stup.id and shitty posts u spew here.....

And one more thng, seize from quoting me dude!!
Re: Muslims Protest In Sokoto, Bauchi, Jalingo & Thailand For The Release Of Zakzaky by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
Khd95:

oh! He's really a she-man What a disgusting piece of crap u are indeed! Just piss off!!
Re: Muslims Protest In Sokoto, Bauchi, Jalingo & Thailand For The Release Of Zakzaky by Khd95(m): 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
basbone:

oh! He's really a she-man What a disgusting piece of crap u are indeed! Just piss off!!
u ve chosen not to ve sense,so every man that put pix of a woman is a she-mangringrin

ur stupidity is unrivaled,no wonder u thinking in downward spiral.

Oponu oshi
Re: Muslims Protest In Sokoto, Bauchi, Jalingo & Thailand For The Release Of Zakzaky by ckmayoca: 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
Dem lock the other zone person up let's wait and see if dem no go release this one.
Re: Muslims Protest In Sokoto, Bauchi, Jalingo & Thailand For The Release Of Zakzaky by Chubhie: 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
People are really getting to see the I don't give a damn attitude of a closet religious bigot.

Why is a president yet to address the nation on the massacre of over 1000 free citizens? Instead he elects to be arguing figures with ISIS.
Re: Muslims Protest In Sokoto, Bauchi, Jalingo & Thailand For The Release Of Zakzaky by amfjay: 11:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
Please, There is no need to exchange words and call ourselves names, the way forward is the best policy. Shooting them is not the best, the army have killed so many in various protest, its wrong irrespective of the kind of protest.

Government should listen to who ever is protesting and try to solve their problem (s) instead of shooting at these innocent people.

It was wrong to shoot at Biafran protesters and it will be wrong to shoot at the Muslims too.

So for peace to reign Federal Government should interfere in the killing of the Biafra protesters and also interfere in the muslims cases as well.

Thank you
Re: Muslims Protest In Sokoto, Bauchi, Jalingo & Thailand For The Release Of Zakzaky by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 22, 2015
Khd95:
u ve chosen not to ve sense,so every man that put pix of a woman is a she-mangringrin

ur stupidity is unrivaled,no wonder u thinking in downward spiral.

Oponu oshi

alrite.....i see ure a lady. I dnt like insulting ladies. So, can we now have peace
Re: Muslims Protest In Sokoto, Bauchi, Jalingo & Thailand For The Release Of Zakzaky by yahyus(m): 5:20am On Dec 22, 2015
BUHARI'S SILENT MESSAGE
There are some criticisms on some national dailies and on some Facebook walls about Buhari's feet-dragging in addressing the nation on the Zaria violence. At first, I was on the same page with these calls, but after having a face-to-face 'discussion' with a Shiite friend (a former student of mine) who made some 'revelations' to me, I withdrew from the opinion. I am not justifying the killing of anyone.
From the discussion, he made it clear to me that "Malam" (Ibrahim Zakzaky) and all his followers do not recognise Nigeria as their country and that to them, every Nigerian, who sings the National Anthem and obeys the Nigerian constitution and constituted authorities is an "infidel" (a term commonly used by ISIS and BH). "Our loyalty and allegiance are to "Malam" (who takes orders from Iran only) and not to Nigeria". They do not fly the Nigerian flag; they have theirs.
Little wonder when Zakzaky's house was under siege by the Military, he did not contact any of the Nigerian authorities (Police, SSS or even the Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs). He contacted an Iranian official who assured him that he would contact a much higher Iranian authority.This is a clear case of disregard for the sovereignty of Nigeria.
I learnt from that discussion that "Malam" Zakzaky has a Governor in every state of the federation who takes orders from him alone. He has his "ministers" and even an "armed forces" (I watched a video of a "military display" done to "Malam"wink
A people with their "army", anthem, flag, and entirely different political structure have , in my little knowledge of the law, already formed a parallel government in Nigeria. I may be wrong.
Re: Muslims Protest In Sokoto, Bauchi, Jalingo & Thailand For The Release Of Zakzaky by Eboski(m): 5:20am On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Muslims Protest In Sokoto, Bauchi, Jalingo & Thailand For The Release Of Zakzaky by Khd95(m): 5:26am On Dec 22, 2015
basbone:

alrite.....i see ure a lady. I dnt like insulting ladies. So, can we now have peace
go in peace nd sin no moregrin

btw,iam a guy biko cool
Re: Muslims Protest In Sokoto, Bauchi, Jalingo & Thailand For The Release Of Zakzaky by amfjay: 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
Wonderful

(1) (Reply)

Change Is Not Instant Coffee,” Lai Mohammed Tells Nigerians / Great Ogboru Joins APC / Nigerian Guy Graduates With First Class From Sheffield University,UK(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.