Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Nigerian Guy Graduates With First Class From Sheffield University,UK(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Guy Graduates With First Class From Sheffield University,UK(photos) (1629 Views)

Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK / Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) / Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Graduates With First Class From Sheffield University,UK(photos) by sixtuschimere: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hayford,son of popular Edo politician,Matthew Iduoriyekemwen has graduated top of his class.The handsome dude made a first class in Software Engineering.Hayford graduated on July 19 and posted his graduation photos on Facebook with the caption...

"So yesterday the weekends in the IC, all nighters, early morning lectures and late parties all proved worth it. Graduated from the University of Sheffield with a first class honours in software engineering. Thankful to God and grateful to all who've been a part of this journey"

Congrats to him

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/edo-politicianmatthew-iduoriyekemwens.html

Re: Nigerian Guy Graduates With First Class From Sheffield University,UK(photos) by sixtuschimere: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2016

Re: Nigerian Guy Graduates With First Class From Sheffield University,UK(photos) by sixtuschimere: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
sixtuschimere:
More
More

Re: Nigerian Guy Graduates With First Class From Sheffield University,UK(photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
I assume this is the new way, job seekers advertise themselves to employers.!.
Re: Nigerian Guy Graduates With First Class From Sheffield University,UK(photos) by saintkel(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
Well I think dis guys going abroad n bagging good results show one thing- Nigerians r bright n intelligent just dat we hv d worse stupid set of government officials
Re: Nigerian Guy Graduates With First Class From Sheffield University,UK(photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oh wow my guy, nice one.

So much love for Computer Programming and Software Engineering.

Having bagged a good result in Computer Science majors in Computer Programming, the only other thing that appeals to me is getting masters in Software Engineering or Artificial Intelligence.

I love this dude mehn, no homo. It is not easy to bag First Class in Computer Programming or Software Engineering.

Wow mehn! cool
Re: Nigerian Guy Graduates With First Class From Sheffield University,UK(photos) by Flexherbal(m): 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
This is good news.
Re: Nigerian Guy Graduates With First Class From Sheffield University,UK(photos) by Siberia101: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
Whe should start celebrating all first class in federal universities in Nigeria cool cool

I'm tired of all these UK, USA and ASIA schools...

Nigeria is not in Europe or Middle East. ..

I'm not hating tho cool
Re: Nigerian Guy Graduates With First Class From Sheffield University,UK(photos) by Yourskills(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
no be small thing wink

Do you need 10,000+ active Emails, 100,000+ active numbers (Glo, Mtn, etisalat,
airtel, Bulk mail, Bulk sms, 1million+ facebook page, 5million youtube views,
1,000 Ebook Sales Daily , 10.000+ blog traffic daily, Forum like nairaland,
E-Commerce like Jumia, Branded Mobile Apps...etc contact me.....check my signature...
......................Stop struggling for traffic.......
Re: Nigerian Guy Graduates With First Class From Sheffield University,UK(photos) by babyfaceafrica: 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
U try
Re: Nigerian Guy Graduates With First Class From Sheffield University,UK(photos) by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
Afonjas name checkers would be like.. WTF.. Thank god it's not these ipods again..make man fit sleep tonight..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Graduates With First Class From Sheffield University,UK(photos) by otokx(m): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
The Nigerian political class say one thing and do another thing.
Re: Nigerian Guy Graduates With First Class From Sheffield University,UK(photos) by Agunechemba1(m): 1:37am On Jul 27, 2016
Which Faction of Sheffield University offered him the certificate? Hope it's not the sheriff faction of Sheffield University

His father was the gubernatorial candidate of Sheriff PDP faction, so anything is possible.
Re: Nigerian Guy Graduates With First Class From Sheffield University,UK(photos) by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 27, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Hayford,son of popular Edo politician,Matthew Iduoriyekemwen

And we're here on Nairaland insulting ourselves

These are the children who are being secretly recruited by CBN, FIRS, NNPC, Ministry of Foreign Affairs et al while you and I keep chanting there's no work.

These politicians don't give a damn about us.

Nigerian youths, whether Wailers or Zombies, it's time for us to have some sense.
Re: Nigerian Guy Graduates With First Class From Sheffield University,UK(photos) by okoro4: 5:20am On Jul 27, 2016
Well done!Keep making Nigeria proud
Re: Nigerian Guy Graduates With First Class From Sheffield University,UK(photos) by Ekejoestar(m): 5:32am On Jul 27, 2016
Mak.in us proud since 100bc

(1) (Reply)

Abdulsalam Abubakar,IBB,Gov Bello As Aisha Buhari Launches Cancer Foundation(Pix / “Take Me With You”, Girl Begs President Muhammadu Buhari / Just In :: Buhari Finally Makes Naira Equal To Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.