Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale. (31487 Views)

University Of Abuja Postgraduate Admission 2014/2015 Details / University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale.now / University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale. by mygwajam: 8:38am On Jun 09, 2009
Interested applicants please check dailytrust newspaper of yesterday
page 26 for more details.
Re: University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale. by nwadinma(f): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2009
hey could u just put the basic infor here.
thank you.
Re: University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale. by mygwajam: 8:51am On Jun 29, 2009
you will have to purchase a scratch card at gwagwalada university for 5k which is the registration fee. but i learnt that
when you go to pay for the scratch card, the bank charge 6oo so all in all you will pay 5600. then use the pin for your online regstrtn.
Re: University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale. by nwadinma(f): 1:43am On Jun 30, 2009
tanks
appreciate it
Re: University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale. by nwadinma(f): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2009
hey, thanks for the info ok.
i have the scratch card now and i have gone to the website that is written on the card i:e www.uniabujaportal.com to log in but i could not because i did not see a place that is meant for that.

could u please give me the correct website? or how to go about it.
thanks.
Re: University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale. by odinakachi(m): 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2009
Nwadinma,
i think you have the correct web site, if it is not the one to use, they will not write it there.What i think is that you did not allow the site to open proparelly.Allow it to open well, you will see options(click to fill your post ume form, and click to fill your post graduate form) then choose the correct one.
Re: University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale. by nwadinma(f): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2009
i have never felt so stupid navigating through a website b4.
the web is just so,
i think i will just go back to the schoo and get them to help me do this thing
Re: University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale. by followme1: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2009
Hi everybody,
Can anybody tell me the deadline (date) for the submission of post graduate application for university of Abuja?
Re: University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale. by nwadinma(f): 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2009
for a long time now i ve been trying to upload my passport and register online but thier website always fails to do that.
i've even had to go to the school and i did not get help cos the staff in charge was on strike.

all these kind of sucks.
Re: University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale. by manwilfred: 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2009
hi every body
i want 2 know whether futyola have stated selling postgraduate forms for 2009/2010 session
Re: University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale. by daewoo2010: 11:23am On Mar 20, 2010
Pls r d forms still on sale?tnx
Re: University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale. by DrLawAde3(m): 5:58am On Apr 04, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me now for admission help b4 its too late,FOR INQUIRY / TO PURCHASE THE PART-TIME FORM,
Re: University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale. by pejol: 10:47am On Sep 06, 2011
pls can any one help me to comfirm mayb uniabuja is doing pgd or master of information technology,

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Second Wave: All Schools In Nigeria Closed Till 18 January 2021 / Covenant University: Accounting Student Graduates With 4.99 GPA / ASUU To Suspend Strike After Closed Door Meeting With FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.