Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday (31372 Views)

Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by onthehill: 10:42am On Dec 04, 2021
#JusticeForSylvester: Late Sylvester's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday (Photos, Video)

Late Dowen College student, Sylvester’s family took to social media to celebrate his 12th posthumous birthday, today 4th December 2021, days after he died from injuries he sustained after allegedly being assaulted by schoolmates, IgbereTV reports.

The post on Instagram read;

"Happy birthday Sylvester oromoni jnr ,today would have been ur 12th birthday ,but the wickead and evil people of this world took you away from us ,I know that you're no longer here with us but heaven will celebrate you ,and GOD will fight your battles and expose all the evil and wickead people involved in your death ,I luv u so much my sweet boy that loves to play ps2 and soccer a lot ,#justiceforsylvester"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXCi1XZtwoq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Below is a video which captured photos of late Sylvester's early childhood as well as recent photos before his death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZm--kgoPfo

https://igberetvnews.com/1407916/justiceforsylvester-late-sylvesters-family-celebrates-12th-posthumous-birthday-photos-video/

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Righteousness2(m): 10:51am On Dec 04, 2021
Tooo bad! Just Imagine the sort of darkened and Evil minds of little kids to their fellow.

One of the Many signs of that we are living in the Endtimes is the Epidemic of Wickedness and Violence that is sweeping the World today!

This is why we are here Day and Night, in season and out of season , to continously Dish out the Gospel truth so that we might save as many as we can from Destruction and Hell.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Malory: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2021
Rest on dear. The perpetrators and the people defending them will never know peace

23 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by sammybest889(m): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****
am feeling emotional right now, God y...!!!! who should we blame 4 dis,I don't known weather I should type R.I.P or HBD

BT oo d people behind d death of dis small boy.. it shall befall on all of u and ur generations..................(Amen)

there is one particular moniker here,e like placing emphasis on dis particular phrase "Nigeria is a zoo" (is now am beginning 2 make sense out of it)

11 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by God1000(m): 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
sad, a very promising young boy.

12 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Elock1: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
angry
Only those of us that have gone to boarding school know what we mean wen we say we can never send our kids to boarding house.

Pneumonia way I still dy suffer till today na for boarding house I catch am.

Bullying is just like a norm, so let's not talk about that.

S3x sef dy [sodomy and Co] , lack of proper guidance sef dy.

Plus kids of that age need all the love they can get from their families for crying out loud.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by tasceige(m): 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nah wah oh

What happened beats my imagination. I mean what are the kids of nowadays thinking..

May God grants the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

RIP young Champ and happy posthumous birthday to you where ever your spirit is.

13 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by drizslim(m): 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Rest in peace young lad, the world is a wicked one

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Racoon(m): 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
So much injustice in this cursed evil world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by ekaette1621: 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Finally got my 10th FTC for the day.
Eeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Who stole my FTC?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Chachamiliano: 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
There is a powerful thread here created by saynotocultism and many people warned that the evil is creeping into secondary school. Many warned but people didn't listen this is just few example.

It is well

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by PrinceOfLagos: 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
I'm touched

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by gondon(m): 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by superlion17: 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
RIP!
Too sad!

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by donprinyo(m): 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
the boy is still rep-ing

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by We4all: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
Omo….they just mentioned that he loves to play soccer. That statement might work against them in the court of law since they already debunked the school authority’s claim that he played soccer before and after sustaining the injury.

5 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
Chachamiliano:
There is a powerful thread here created by saynotocultism and many people warned that the evil is creeping into secondary school. Many warned but people didn't listen this is just few example.

It is well

It has always been there , and this is not the first or last time

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Observer007(m): 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
shocked

God bless the poor boy's soul and give his family the fortitude to bear the loss.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Vinnie2000(m): 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
Social Media has Finished the Brains of Humans completely!.. sad undecided

Instead of this Family to Wear Black and Black, Put Ashes on their ForeHeads and Sit 24/7 at Alausa Secretariat to Send a Powerful message and create National Pity,
They are doing Paparazzi and wants to be posting Pictures!.. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by LaconicINC: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
This is supposed to be a sober moment for the family, I don't think they should become celebrities because of this unfortunate incident, some things should be private, no pun intended. embarassed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by AMAUCHESKY(m): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
Just a dream....
That u always wish it to be so that u can woke up but is reality

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Muyiwaipere(m): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
Why exactly will a parent abandon there primary responsibility of catering for there children physically, emotionally Spiritually just because they want to cover the Finacial means?

Well this is a good example for all parents that believes boarding school is a good alternative to parental upbringing

13 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Realmi: 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
May God heal them

I really wonder why parent's send their wards to boarding house ....

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Knivesout(m): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
RIP ....May God heal the bereaved family
onthehill:
#JusticeForSylvester: Late Sylvester's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday (Photos, Video)

Late Dowen College student, Sylvester’s family took to social media to celebrate his 12th posthumous birthday, today 4th December 2021, days after he died from injuries he sustained after allegedly being assaulted by schoolmates, IgbereTV reports.

The post on Instagram read;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXCi1XZtwoq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Below is a video which captured photos of late Sylvester's early childhood as well as recent photos before his death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZm--kgoPfo

https://igberetvnews.com/1407916/justiceforsylvester-late-sylvesters-family-celebrates-12th-posthumous-birthday-photos-video/

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Perfecttouch(m): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
Seems he is the only son.
Imagine loosing your heir apparent
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Knivesout(m): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
While we are mourning the loss of our friend, others are rejoicing to meet him behind the veil.
John Taylor

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by BarrElChapo(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Happy Birthday Sylvester

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Vinnie2000(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
LaconicINC:
This is supposed to be a sober moment for the family, I don't think they should become celebrities because of this unfortunate incident, some things should be private, no pun intended. embarassed

Very Unwise of Them!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday by Realmi: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Why exactly will a parent abandon there primary responsibility of catering for there children physically, emotionally Spiritually just because they want to cover the Finacial means?

Well this is a good example for all parents that believes boarding school is a good alternative to parental upbringing
I really wonder why parents do this.....so sad

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Survivor Of July 10, 1999 OAU Massacre Shares Experience / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2016/2017 Admission Processes / Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.