Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,121 members, 7,842,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student (32849 Views)

Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge / The 500L Missing OAU Student Has Been Found (picture) / "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by martolux(m): 7:59am On Dec 22, 2015
mbulela:
I hope they find her.
The write up by OP give me small headache.
Na law student write that thing?
Before you start pointing your finger, make sure your hand is clean.

3 Likes

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by femzysticks(m): 8:02am On Dec 22, 2015
positivec:
The friend stays in sport hostel and she told you the girl is a mass communication student?. Go back to her, She might be hiding something.

Exactly!!

That lie is not natural

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by Sanchez01: 8:04am On Dec 22, 2015
emaculate99:
I was called at about few minutes past eight about a missing student of the faculty of law for about 10 days now. The source also claimed that she is a part two student and only for me to put on my phone to discover that almost all law students were involved in the search. Had to join by sending BC both on bbm and whatsapp and as expected, headed to the faculty to confirm her student status. Here are a few points to doubt she is ifelaw.

1. The information from the members of llb 2 was that they've never seen the face beforehand which was also corroborated by the class governor when I called him. The database of the class didn't show she's a member so I had to appeal to faculty secretary to help in confirmation of the info on the school database which she was  unable to do due to poor network. I decided to approach a senior lecturer with all law students database linked to the admission office but futile was the respite despite the search from class to class.

2. I called the family to release any information which could be helpful and also the numbers of friends but the sister said none of these numbers were reachable. I later insisted on collecting them and particularly those in law according to them but she sent just one and was sent to the PLO to confirm the ownership of the line. The result was negative.

3. Don't forget the report was that a friend claimed to have seen her on the 12th of this month. I demanded for the number of the friend, had a long conversation with her and she made me realize thier friendship was just a month old and that she stays in sport while she stays in town (the friend). Issues became clearer when I asked her about some of the courses they offer and their contract lecturer. Her response was that she is not a law student but a student of mass communication at Obafemi Awolowo University. Guys! Hope we are together?

4. Upon the demand of any of her identification document they could lay their hands on in the house, the sister was only able to send her pre-degree registration number and full name meaning they don't know her matric number which is not a crime. I later demanded for her username on Facebook which was sent immediately. Her profile claimed she's a student of our faculty and I further decided to check her pictures. After viewing over 500 pictures, I was only able to see one where she appeared on the regulation dress but it was of a Sunday. I further checked for her friends but none happened to be a law student which I know of.

The truth as it stands now is that someone somewhere is "missing" and we are this involved bcus she has been said to be part of our family but the truth is that she doesn't have at the moment, the qualifications of our family member. I await report from the center for distance learning which is a body in charge of the pre-degree program to confirm if she was there for the program and if yes, her final score and the admission offered. Her name and the predegree registration number have been sent to the center this afternoon for confirmation. The truth is that as large as we are, we are more united than termites in a termitarium. A member of us cannot exist outside our knowledge! !!!

Lets keep the search bcus no one can tell..... GOD BLESS LSS!

Lss president.
Please stop looking for the girl in question. It is not known to a lot of people that the course 'Mass Communication' is not being offered in OAU. People don't know this and it often comes as a shock when outsiders realize that "as big as OAU is, it does not offer Mass Comm". Language Arts is the only course that is similar to Mass Communication, and it is in the Faculty of Education. This girl is not missing. Perhaps she has gone to spend the season with some social medium boyfriend.

4 Likes

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by Bezkemi: 8:07am On Dec 22, 2015
If she is missing, I hope she is found safe and sound soon. This is a terrible write up though by the LSS president of Greatest Ife (if it is authentic).

1 Like

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by Sanchez01: 8:09am On Dec 22, 2015
calliope:
When she is d best graduating.. She is ur student,
When missing or dead, d school has never had such std,
Nigeria!
I understand Great Ife is good at intimidating graduates and undergrads from other universities. It's obvious this your own is beyond intimidation.
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by Arsheda(m): 8:11am On Dec 22, 2015
emaculate99:
I was called at about few minutes past eight about a missing student of the faculty of law for about 10 days now. The source also claimed that she is a part two student and only for me to put on my phone to discover that almost all law students were involved in the search. Had to join by sending BC both on bbm and whatsapp and as expected, headed to the faculty to confirm her student status. Here are a few points to doubt she is ifelaw.

1. The information from the members of llb 2 was that they've never seen the face beforehand which was also corroborated by the class governor when I called him. The database of the class didn't show she's a member so I had to appeal to faculty secretary to help in confirmation of the info on the school database which she was  unable to do due to poor network. I decided to approach a senior lecturer with all law students database linked to the admission office but futile was the respite despite the search from class to class.

2. I called the family to release any information which could be helpful and also the numbers of friends but the sister said none of these numbers were reachable. I later insisted on collecting them and particularly those in law according to them but she sent just one and was sent to the PLO to confirm the ownership of the line. The result was negative.

3. Don't forget the report was that a friend claimed to have seen her on the 12th of this month. I demanded for the number of the friend, had a long conversation with her and she made me realize thier friendship was just a month old and that she stays in sport while she stays in town (the friend). Issues became clearer when I asked her about some of the courses they offer and their contract lecturer. Her response was that she is not a law student but a student of mass communication at Obafemi Awolowo University. Guys! Hope we are together?

4. Upon the demand of any of her identification document they could lay their hands on in the house, the sister was only able to send her pre-degree registration number and full name meaning they don't know her matric number which is not a crime. I later demanded for her username on Facebook which was sent immediately. Her profile claimed she's a student of our faculty and I further decided to check her pictures. After viewing over 500 pictures, I was only able to see one where she appeared on the regulation dress but it was of a Sunday. I further checked for her friends but none happened to be a law student which I know of.

The truth as it stands now is that someone somewhere is "missing" and we are this involved bcus she has been said to be part of our family but the truth is that she doesn't have at the moment, the qualifications of our family member. I await report from the center for distance learning which is a body in charge of the pre-degree program to confirm if she was there for the program and if yes, her final score and the admission offered. Her name and the predegree registration number have been sent to the center this afternoon for confirmation. The truth is that as large as we are, we are more united than termites in a termitarium. A member of us cannot exist outside our knowledge! !!!

Lss president.

Check all the depts they have in OAU..No Mass Comm...
http://www.oauife.edu.ng/academics/departments/
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by LilSmith55(m): 8:14am On Dec 22, 2015
Motherfucker2:
Something is fishy.
Maybe the girl had no admission into any university but she collects tuition from her parents and be claiming she's a law student.

She now wants to go into hiding because the game is up or probably absconded with her boyfriend.

Exactly what I am thinking...

1 Like

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by DTOBS(m): 8:26am On Dec 22, 2015
calliope:
Nigeria!
Is how to read simple English your problem?
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:42am On Dec 22, 2015
ademega:
pro active president
u will find her in Jesus name.
mass communication in OAU?
I dont want to laugh seriously
It's students of Universal College of Technology (now The Polytechnic, Ile-Ife) and Oduduwa University, Ipetu-Modu that claim to be studying Mass Communication in OAU, Ile-Ife.

1 Like

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by Orikinla(m): 8:45am On Dec 22, 2015
Motherfucker2:
Something is fishy.
Maybe the girl had no admission into any university but she collects tuition from her parents and be claiming she's a law student.

She now wants to go into hiding because the game is up or probably absconded with her boyfriend.
. Only immature and insecure people lie and make false claims to deceive ignorant people. Many Nigerians just tell lies without conscience and without shame. And the only way to protect and save ourselves from their falsehood and scams is to expose them from the street to the internet. Don't cover up or hide their identities. Publish them.
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by Adeevah(m): 8:46am On Dec 22, 2015
She followed the biggest di*k...she will return after 9months grin

1 Like

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by tno4real(m): 8:52am On Dec 22, 2015
Emaculate God bless u for that good job
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by calliope(f): 8:54am On Dec 22, 2015
DTOBS:

Is how to read simple English your problem?
wit wat u wrote... Who comprehends English well?
Eediot!
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by Fourwinds: 9:03am On Dec 22, 2015
Lies do not pay..
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by Bin3(f): 9:04am On Dec 22, 2015
Lss president kudos to u nice job
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by Bigsteveg(m): 9:13am On Dec 22, 2015
calliope:
Nigeria!

What is this one saying. U sound like Ebele Jonathan
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by Isiterere(m): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2015
ademega:
pro active president
u will find her in Jesus name.
mass communication in OAU?
I dont want to laugh seriously

If you are familiar with OAU, The Polytechnic Ile-Ife (former Universal,Unicotech) or Oduduwa University Ipetumodu,with the addition of Mass communication. The missing lady is likely a student of Universal or Oduduwa University thereby lying at home that she's a student of OAU. I pray she is found alive.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by smartsammie(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2015
numericalguy:
OP,
From your narrative, one could conclude that the young lady in question is not a student in your faculty. However, the fact that you do not know her in person does not prove that she's not a student in your faculty. I wonder what they teach you in law these days. You cannot tell me that you know all the students in your university or all the students in the country.

From your narative, you make it sound as if its none of your concern as long as she is not an Ife law student. A missing young lady is a serious issue whether she is student of law or no student at all.

The fact that a friend of hers studies mass communications does not mean a thing. You cannot tell me you do not have friends outside your faculty because I remember very well during my own days in the university, I had so many other friends (and even a couple of girlfriends) in other departments outside my faculty.

The main purpose of your narrative is to prove that the missing young lady is not a student of your faculty, which you flat on your face.

Oga ade. What are you saying There is nothing like mass communication in OAU. The evidence is strong that she ain't a student of OAU. How will OP then find her?? No matric number then tell me oooo Mr wise how d LSS President can be of help

1 Like

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by tosyne2much(m): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2015
Motherfucker2:
Something is fishy.

You said my mind bro cool
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by mbulela: 9:59am On Dec 22, 2015
abey20:

shut up nd receive sense into ur life... must u comment great work @ Op
These sort of comments are common during the holiday season when primary school and junior secondary kids have access to Nairaland.
Unfortunately, I will not stop to your level.
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by mbulela: 10:02am On Dec 22, 2015
martolux:
Before you start pointing your finger, make sure your hand is clean.
You think typing in pidgin is an art that is easily mastered?
I am sure you are oblivious of the fact that my comment was written in pidgin.
Clean finger ko, dirty finger ni.
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 22, 2015
emaculate99:

Lss president.
Mass communication in OAU
Is that a new department?
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by dammywapes(m): 10:27am On Dec 22, 2015
calmie:
@emaculate99, the so called friend need more questioning ... OAU doesnt offer mass communication! Great job bro ! GREAT IFE!!!!
Are u sure OAU doesn't have mass comm as a course?
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by beebat22: 10:29am On Dec 22, 2015
emaculate99:

Lss president.
kudos to u LSS
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by emaculate99: 10:32am On Dec 22, 2015
dammywapes:
Are u sure OAU doesn't have mass comm as a course?
Oau doesn't offer Mass com
saxywale:

Mass communication in OAU
Is that a new department?
Oau doesn't offer Mass com
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by onyxo76(m): 10:35am On Dec 22, 2015
emaculate99:

Lss president.
does oau now offer mass communication as a course?i don't think so..
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by engrkaz(m): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

It's students of Universal College of Technology (now The Polytechnic, Ile-Ife) and Oduduwa University, Ipetu-Modu that claim to be studying Mass Communication in OAU, Ile-Ife.
Really, I met one very fine girl when I was in Part V, we got talking and u know, we started a relationship, babe don come sleep over like 3 times, before i realized she was a UNICOTECH babe....and she sabi shout great IFE ehn.....
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by Giyerte(m): 11:06am On Dec 22, 2015
looseweight:
Thank you OP, I hope the ladybin question is not working on a fake identity. This is the reason we must all be truthful in our daily lives...

We need to get full and real details of this lady so that our effort in locating her will not be in vain.

Don't worry Una self JOR, the babe na stupid girl. Last chat on facebook yesterday is dis.

Latest Cassie is her facebook name

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by emaculate99: 11:21am On Dec 22, 2015
Giyerte:

Don't worry Una self JOR, the babe na stupid girl. Last chat on facebook yesterday is dis.

Latest Cassie is her facebook name
link to this post pls...
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by temitope23(m): 11:37am On Dec 22, 2015
numericalguy:
OP,
From your narrative, one could conclude that the young lady in question is not a student in your faculty. However, the fact that you do not know her in person does not prove that she's not a student in your faculty. I wonder what they teach you in law these days. You cannot tell me that you know all the students in your university or all the students in the country.

From your narative, you make it sound as if its none of your concern as long as she is not an Ife law student. A missing young lady is a serious issue whether she is student of law or no student at all.

The fact that a friend of hers studies mass communications does not mean a thing. You cannot tell me you do not have friends outside your faculty because I remember very well during my own days in the university, I had so many other friends (and even a couple of girlfriends) in other departments outside my faculty.

The main purpose of your narrative is to prove that the missing young lady is not a student of your faculty, which you flat on your face.

Did you miss the part where the friend claim the lady in question said she claim she is in mass communication department?

A course we don't have here in Ife.
Abeg go back and read the post again.
Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by lordkay10(m): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2015
oscarnoble:
Booking space grin

Re: Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student by lordpascal(m): 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
calliope:
Nigeria!

Shay dis one is dumb nii...can't u see d obvious efforts put in place to confirm both the validity of her studentship and claim of her disappearance?!!!...u need dem to spell it out to u in ur language abi? Nonsense, I doubt u've seen d 4 corner walls of a classroom b4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!!! I'm In Love With My Female LECTURER!!! / Peter Arotiba Is Overall Best In WASSCE / 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.