Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Photo Of The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ All Black And Wearing Traditional Attir - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo Of The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ All Black And Wearing Traditional Attir (1981 Views)

If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ All Black And Wearing Traditional Attir by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
The photo was seen at St Pio, Surulere, Lagos.
Dope or nah?

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Photo Of The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ All Black And Wearing Traditional Attir by ratchy: 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
Una Don com oooooooo, Nairaland
Re: Photo Of The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ All Black And Wearing Traditional Attir by GHA1(m): 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
grin Naija i hail ooo
Re: Photo Of The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ All Black And Wearing Traditional Attir by XaintJoel20: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
Please where Judas and what tribe is he from... #Thanks...
Re: Photo Of The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ All Black And Wearing Traditional Attir by urheme: 1:05am On Dec 22, 2015
And the jesus is not black, where is reality in the painting, this painter is seriously deluded.....beautiful painting though
Re: Photo Of The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ All Black And Wearing Traditional Attir by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:03am On Dec 22, 2015
XaintJoel20:
Please where Judas and what tribe is he from...
#Thanks...

I can see his cone head over there cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ All Black And Wearing Traditional Attir by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:03am On Dec 22, 2015
urheme:
And the jesus is not black, where is reality in the painting, this painter is seriously deluded.....beautiful painting though

how can your doG be black? you inferior African
Re: Photo Of The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ All Black And Wearing Traditional Attir by Pavore9: 5:53am On Dec 22, 2015
This is inculturation.
Re: Photo Of The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ All Black And Wearing Traditional Attir by urheme: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

how can your doG be black? you inferior African

undecided
Alfaseltzer, still bubling here.....i'm actually a black god, i don't know why the painter painted me a white man.
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Atheist Meet Up / Homosexuality: An Abomination / Christian Quotes That Will Make You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.