Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Nairaland Atheist Meet Up - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Atheist Meet Up (1986 Views)

My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist / I Can Make OPEN Minded Nairaland ATHEIST Believe In Gods Existence , Try Me / Nairaland Atheist, At Which Point Did You Become Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
Okay so if you're an atheist that lives in Nigeria, post your Location. Another atheist who lives in your area would like your post and you two can meet up.

I'm currently schooling in futa, akure. But I stay in games village, Surulere, Lagos.

It would be nice to have a few atheist friends.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
...hmmm you know there is no difference between atheists and the average joe.. just that they are too stupid to invent a God when there is none available grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
so what are you guys going to be doing? carrying placards and chanting "death to god"?

I also finished from futa aeons ago so I won't be harsh.

God exists. That's the only way your own existence can actually make sense and be explained.

whether that God is the Christian one or the Moslem one or the Buddhist own or even none of the above is left to each individual to figure out.

Oh by the way, your name is ironic. you may need to change it from Joshua.

Joshua, Yeshua, Jesus are the same and they mean the same thing in Hebrew/Aramaic: God saves.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by fernandoc(m): 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
I tried this s#it atheism once. I came back to my senses after I realized how stup!d I was.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
fernandoc:
I tried this s#it atheism once. I came back to my senses after I realized how stup!d I was.

Wow, thank you for your opinion. We highly appreciate you gracing this thread with your thoughts.

We've all been blessed from the few words you uttered. You little ignorant piece of shit.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ioannes:
so what are you guys going to be doing? carrying placards and chanting "death to god"?

I also finished from futa aeons ago so I won't be harsh.

God exists. That's the only way your own existence can actually make sense and be explained.

whether that God is the Christian one or the Moslem one or the Buddhist own or even none of the above is left to each individual to figure out.

Oh by the way, your name is ironic. you may need to change it from Joshua.

Joshua, Yeshua, Jesus are the same and they mean the same thing in Hebrew/Aramaic: God saves.

Seriously what is wrong with theists?

You saw a thread titled "atheist meet up" and you couldn't just keep scrolling huh?

Anyways, your obviously unrequested and ignorant opinion is noted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 20, 2016
Joshuabase:

Seriously what is wrong with theists?

You saw a thread titled "atheist meet up" and you couldn't just keep scrolling huh?

Anyways, your obviously unrequested and ignorant opinion is noted.

last time I checked it was public forum.

cc me on the memo when you finally change your name from "God saves", Mr. atheist.
Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
this is a good plan joshuabase,i stay in sango ota,ogunstate
Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by Nobody: 3:20am On Feb 06, 2017
stephenmorris:
I think it is too.
Don't know why it just died.
Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by Nobody: 3:36am On Feb 06, 2017
RaphieMontella , sonofluc1fer , EyeHateGod Johnnydon22 , Akintom , Hardmirror , CoolUsername , jonbellion seun hopefulLanlord coldhardtruth , hahn deicide pastafarian Hcpaul cloudgoddess

Hey guys I think this thread is really important, tag more atheists please.
There aren't a lot of us in nigeria, we should be more close knit.
Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by Nobody: 4:01am On Feb 06, 2017
They are all undercover grin

Except Oluwasheon

If witches, gays and cultists are advertising themselves, why hide undecided
Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by HardMirror(m): 7:40am On Feb 06, 2017
Lennycool:
RaphieMontella , sonofluc1fer , EyeHateGod Johnnydon22 , Akintom , Hardmirror , CoolUsername , jonbellion seun hopefulLanlord coldhardtruth , hahn deicide pastafarian Hcpaul cloudgoddess

Hey guys I think this thread is really important, tag more atheists please.
There aren't a lot of us in nigeria, we should be more close knit.
Well I live at Allen Ikeja. I have actually met 2 atheist from nairaland.
No biggie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by BodyKiss(m): 7:56am On Feb 06, 2017
HardMirror:

Well I live at Allen Ikeja. I have actually met 2 atheist from nairaland.
No biggie

Would be nice to meet with you someday. I also live in Ikeja.
Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by HardMirror(m): 8:09am On Feb 06, 2017
BodyKiss:

Would be nice to meet with you someday. I also live in Ikeja.
Why not boss? Do you drink?
Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by hahn(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2017
HardMirror:

Why not boss?
Do you drink?

I drink o. Me and wifey can show up cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by hahn(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2017
stephenmorris:

I stay at Mosimi, Sagamu.

I have met just one atheist from nairaland @ djdoxxx and he actually introduced me to the business I am presently in. If not for him i'd be dead from this recession. Shout out to my boss!

Having atheist friends is good when you want to have an intellectual conversation. It gets tiring drinking with theists and hanging out with the side chicks and they'll be screaming "na god do am o". That is how the other day when me and wifey were hanging out with a friend who just so happens to be a proud G, and he was telling us how he ruined this American woman's life, only for him to say "god used her to bless me" and I'm like "nigger, you are going to hell" undecided

tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
Muafrika2:
They are all undercover grin

Except Oluwasheon

If witches, gays and cultists are advertising themselves, why hide undecided

And?
Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hey sonofluc1fer I spot you wink
I live in Port Harcourt, Rivers state.
Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by hahn(m): 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lennycool:
Hey sonofluc1fer I spot you wink
I live in Port Harcourt, Rivers state.

I'll be in PH soon wink
Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
hahn:

I'll be in PH soon wink
Really?
What part?
Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by hahn(m): 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lennycool:

Really?
What part?

Abacha road new gra
Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
hahn:

Abacha road new gra
Hmmm, I stay at Obio/akpor
Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by hahn(m): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lennycool:

Hmmm, I stay at Obio/akpor

Where's that @?
Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
hahn:

Where's that @?
Sending e-mail
Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
hahn:

I stay at Mosimi, Sagamu.

I have met just one atheist from nairaland @ djdoxxx and he actually introduced me to the business I am presently in. If not for him i'd be dead from this recession. Shout out to my boss!

Having atheist friends is good when you want to have an intellectual conversation. It gets tiring drinking with theists and hanging out with the side chicks and they'll be screaming "na god do am o". That is how the other day when me and wifey were hanging out with a friend who just so happens to be a proud G, and he was telling us how he ruined this American woman's life, only for him to say "god used her to bless me" and I'm like "nigger, you are going to hell" undecided

tongue
have been of nairaland and for sometime now but been viewing lol, but I had to log in today after seeing your mind-blowing quote lol, and aw thinkers lodge dry bro
Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by Niflheim(m): 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
@The General House,

We had an "Atheist Meet-Up" at Freedom Park on the 28th of December, 2016.................................................were you guys aware of it? These are some of the pics!!!
Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by hahn(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
stephenmorris:
have been of nairaland and for sometime now but been viewing lol, but I had to log in today after seeing your mind-blowing quote lol, and aw thinkers lodge dry bro

The group still dey. Still gossiping without limit grin
Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by BodyKiss(m): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
HardMirror:

Why not boss?
Do you drink?

Yeah, sure do.

Edit:

Sent you a pm.
Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
hahn:

The group still dey. Still gossiping without limit grin
lol good to know bro
Re: Nairaland Atheist Meet Up by JackBizzle: 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catholic Cardinal Declares Mohammed A True Prophet Of God / Tacn Celebrating 100 Years Anniversary And 42nd Lawna Int'l Convention / The Mark Of The Beast. Have You Broken The Code?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.