Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Who Are You?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are You?? (610 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are You?? by betsy96(f): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
There are sometimes that we, as humans, should sit ourselves down and try to evaluate who we really are. These are the times that we should ask ourselves questions like;"who am I? What are the things that I do? Are they good or bad? Am I good to others?
Whether we like it or not, who we are is perceived as a function of our interactions with others.
         Simply put, the first time I meet u, what I notice is your skin colour, dress, whatever you lay out there to be seen, as we go further to communicating with each other, your attitude and response gives me a subtle idea about who you really are. Now, if  you talked rude, or snubbed me, or smiled politely and answered politely too, or even behaved arrogantly, I pretty much conclude that how u reacted is who you are. What I'm getting at is, your attitude depicts who you are to people. Whether you are warm inside, or nice to the less privileged or whatever,people are more likely to judge you based on their interactions with you ie. Your attitude is you. You are your attitude.
            At the same time, there are those who wouldn't get to know you firsthand or get to interact with you closely before they conclude that you are something you know you are clearly not. It hurts, its annoying, its very frustrating too, but really, why should you care?
That's their problem, if they don't care to know you, then you should not pay attention to what their opinions are. More than half of the time,  some people don't use their senses anyway so my dear, figure out who you are, improve on your attitude towards others. If you are satisfied and recognise yourself to be a warm, loving, person then what does it matter what other think? B
Source: http://www.bolaaseyan..com.ng/2015/12/who-are-you.html?m=1
CC; lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: Who Are You?? by sinaj(f): 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
Stupidity I see yo!
Re: Who Are You?? by Spanner4(m): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
wink

I just don't get d sense of d post,can someone pls digest it for me
Re: Who Are You?? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
sinaj:
Stupidity I see yo!
damm ur cameltoe will be sweet
Re: Who Are You?? by Monalisa185(f): 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Who Are You?? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
I am lion of the tribe of judah grin
Re: Who Are You?? by ShayGirl(f): 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
undecidedGuess i hv to start by asking "Who are u op" cos ur post is a little confusing
Re: Who Are You?? by Haryanfe7(m): 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
I am haryanfe

(1) (Reply)

7 Keys To Communicating With A Man / Happy Birthday To Moi!!!.. / Implication Of Sex Starvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.