Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

If You Had The Power To Change One Thing In The World,what Would It Be - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Had The Power To Change One Thing In The World,what Would It Be (807 Views)

8 Reasons Why It's So Hard To Change Your Behavior / Is Smart Cab Nigeria The Latest Big Thing In Ride-hailing In Nigeria? / Is Smart Cab Nigeria The Latest Big Thing In Ride-hailing In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had The Power To Change One Thing In The World,what Would It Be by Slimshady11: 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
If u had d power to change just one thing,what would it be.......

well i used to watch all dat vampire and werewolf movies,and i'm like what if humans can heal so fast that sickness was nt in their dictionary.
Honestly i detest sickness,talk more of drugs.
Not dat i will make us(humans) immortal but i'll make the statement "i have cancer or HIV or ALS or impotency or warreva else nature cooked up" extinct.

So now i'll leave the e-pen for anyone who's interested
Re: If You Had The Power To Change One Thing In The World,what Would It Be by Visocrate(m): 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
our mind to serve God forever
Re: If You Had The Power To Change One Thing In The World,what Would It Be by vizier007(m): 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
I'll rid the world of any form of terrorism be it from the oppressed or those in power...

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Power To Change One Thing In The World,what Would It Be by RAPMAN02(m): 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
Make the poor rich and make the rich poor. Or better still create one echelon.

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Power To Change One Thing In The World,what Would It Be by missdebs(f): 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
honestly, my bank account
Re: If You Had The Power To Change One Thing In The World,what Would It Be by Slimshady11: 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
missdebs:
Money on ur mind eeh,but sumfin could always happen to ur account
Re: If You Had The Power To Change One Thing In The World,what Would It Be by Slimshady11: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
Visocrate:
our mind to serve God forever
Gud,but God gave us all free will for a reason
Re: If You Had The Power To Change One Thing In The World,what Would It Be by hungryboy(m): 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
My account balance
Re: If You Had The Power To Change One Thing In The World,what Would It Be by unibenstudent1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
take ur gift
missdebs:

(1) (Reply)

376 Of The Best One-liners On The Internet / These Policemen were Truly Our Friends / Endtime: Do U Know The Dance Called Azonto, Akaeda And Amanda.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.