Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders (3556 Views)

Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana / Shia Muslim Group Rejects FG Move To Disobey Court Order On Zakzaky / Fuel Hike: Private Sector Employee Association to disobey NLC, won't join Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by omolami: 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
Because Buhari does not himself obeys court orders, his agencies and himself has no moral right to gag anyone that equally disobeys invitation by EFCC. Buhari should first lead by example.. I have a feeling Nigeria would break under Buhari's administration

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by TheEclectic: 12:15am On Dec 22, 2015
omolami:
Because Buhari does not himself obeys court orders, his agencies and himself has no moral right to gag anyone that equally disobeys invitation by EFCC. Buhari should first lead by example.. I have a feeling Nigeria would break under Buhari's administration

God bless you my guy. Permit me to tweet this your post on Twitter?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by BrosPeter: 12:16am On Dec 22, 2015
omolami:

I totally agree with the above.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by GenOrumov: 1:15am On Dec 22, 2015
Tombolo indeed!!!

Tombolo is the sound your first drop of poop makes when it hits the water in the WC. Lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 22, 2015
omolami:

In Nigeria, Tompolo is a nobody; If not for that accursed Ex-President called Ebele - Jonathan who empowered these greedy & self serving militants, Tompolo & his likes would be pushing-up daisies by now.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by bendutch(m): 5:05am On Dec 22, 2015
Zoharariel:

In Nigeria, Tompolo is a nobody; If not for that accursed Ex-President called Ebele - Jonathan who empowered these greedy & self serving militants, Tompolo & his likes would be pushing-up daisies by now.
You bloddy dullard those not obey court orders.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by Anticabal: 6:14am On Dec 22, 2015
OP you are on point, since the president doesn't obey court orders why should anyone obey court orders? Afterall no one is above the law (including Buhari). If he has the right to disobey court orders, he has given everyone the express permission to disobey court orders.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by saint047(m): 6:21am On Dec 22, 2015
Well, I want to commend SUN for returning the yams they took under Femi Adeshina's watch as Editor. When will Buhari return those SUVs? He who comes to equity must do so with clean hands SUN News have returned the yams they took under Femi Adeshina We are waiting for GMB's

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by abduljabbar4(m): 6:29am On Dec 22, 2015
Anticabal:
OP you are on point, since the president doesn't obey court orders why should anyone obey court orders? Afterall no one is above the law (including Buhari). If he has the right to disobey court orders, he has given everyone the express permission to disobey court orders.

Disobey na. Forcing you to comply shouldnt be a challenge
Re: Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by Anticabal: 6:31am On Dec 22, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You reason like a crude sunni muslim, are you one?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by Buharidick: 7:09am On Dec 22, 2015
abduljabbar4:

pls remind yo Daura house help that Tompolo is yet to obey the efcc order and we are waiting for his arrest. if u can't arrest Tompolo all of u are cowards

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 22, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Look, a good leader leads from the front by showing good examples, so far Buhari has rubbished the courts and made them useless by constantly disobeying court orders using the DSS..

If this is how the president from fouta jallon wants to run Nigeria then everyone else will follow suit.

It is time to de amalgamate Nigeria.

BTW, Buhari should arrest Tompolo or "the general" is a useless coward.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 22, 2015
Zoharariel:

I have just one question for you, why is buhari disobeying the Nigerian courts?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by chacoonder(m): 8:13am On Dec 22, 2015
omolami:
SENSELESS OP!!!!....SENSELESS POST!!!
Re: Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by Lanretoye(m): 8:25am On Dec 22, 2015
I dey observe.
Re: Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by ba7man(m): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2015
Can the Nigerian courts be trusted wholly?

A lot of judges still need lynching with how they corrupt justice.
Re: Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by xuofae: 10:25am On Dec 22, 2015
Ghshyvbxjuw

Re: Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by abduljabbar4(m): 10:39am On Dec 22, 2015
Anticabal:

You reason like a crude sunni muslim, are you one?

K!
Re: Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by abduljabbar4(m): 10:51am On Dec 22, 2015
Buharidick:

pls remind yo Daura house help that Tompolo is yet to obey the efcc order and we are waiting for his arrest. if u can't arrest Tompolo all of u are cowards

Wait for the order first. Just like the other guy that was bundled in a bus, tompolo will be tied like a bag of rice and locked
Re: Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by Buharidick: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Wait for the order first. Just like the other guy that was bundled in a bus, tompolo will be tied like a bag of rice and locked
don't forget tompolo is not NIMASSA former DG. If u think it's easy, today is 22nd, 5days past d deadline, why not declare him wanted now. Tompolo for yo information is more deadly down yo Buhari errand boys a.k.a Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by abduljabbar4(m): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2015
Buharidick:

don't forget tompolo is not NIMASSA former DG. If u think it's easy, today is 22nd, 5days past d deadline, why not declare him wanted now. Tompolo for yo information is more deadly down yo Buhari errand boys a.k.a Boko Haram.

Even if he is shekau( if you like say that tompolo is more dangerous than shekau, i know your stupidity can be up to that extent) he can be bundled and taken to prison
Re: Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by millhouse: 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
gt
Re: Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by neocortex: 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
ba7man:
Can the Nigerian courts be trusted wholly?

A lot of judges still need lynching with how they corrupt justice.

So any judgement that goes against your wish must have been passed by
a corrupt judge ?

What a logic!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by ba7man(m): 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
neocortex:

So any judgement that goes against your wish must have been passed by
a corrupt judge ?

What a logic!
I've seen the courts give a man that stole billions of naira a fine of few millions....... for or against me, I won't trust their judgement .
Re: Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by Buharidick: 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Even if he is shekau( if you like say that tompolo is more dangerous than shekau, i know your stupidity can be up to that extent) he can be bundled and taken to prison
stop been a coward, yo Buhari was on top gear when it got to do with Dasuki and NIMASSA DG, let him hurry up to arrest Tompolo pls. if he fails to, he is a coward then.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by abduljabbar4(m): 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
Buharidick:

stop been a coward, yo Buhari was on top gear when it got to do with Dasuki and NIMASSA DG, let him hurry up to arrest Tompolo pls. if he fails to, he is a coward then.

I still don't know why I'm arguing with a ddick.
Re: Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by simpleseyi: 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
omolami:

I have a feeling that you will break before Buhari's second term. Yeah, you read me right, Buhari's second term is a done deal, sealed and delivered. After that, Prof Osibande the ordinary commissioner as you call him will use the South West 8 years. But, I have a feeling that you would have committed suicide before then.
Re: Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by ExplorerReturns(m): 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
Oga bubu doing what he knows how to do best. You cant cure a mad man of sighing and murmuring. Oga bubu has a history of being anti civil authority. What i dont understand was how nigerian foolishly voted for a rebranded bigot and dullard like bubu

APC=BROOM WAVING WITCHES
Re: Buhari Showing Tombolo The Way To Disobey Lawful Orders by doctokwus: 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
Buharidick:

GEJ was really that horrible that he made some of u bliv an ordinary tout can hold a nation with all it's apparati to ransome.
Nnamdi Kanu's continued detention and rearraignment for treason charges, despite all the protest by youths in d SE and d accompanying deaths shud have told any doubter that this govt is not one for toiling wt.
How much more a tompolo,hated by other militants and in dispute with his own people and d community he cheated.
Watch as tompolo will soon be treated like a common criminal if he doesn't show himself b4 the efcc

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan: A Phone Call Now Turning Awry / Aregbesola Names All Tertiary Institutions In Osun State After Personalities / GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.