Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified (3546 Views)

On This Day: Murtala Mohammed Was Shot Dead In His Mercedes Benz (PHOTOS) / Who Is The 3rd Force Candidate That Can Really Challenge APC And PDP? / Is Murtala Mohammed’s Car The Most Well-maintained Car In Nigeria? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by isnovic(m): 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
The Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal under construction, as shown in the late August Update above, is being built by reputable Chinese firm CCECC. If Plans for the Aerotropolis persist, then this terminal that will add a much needed 8 million PAX, will not be the end of works at MMIA. Another terminal on the West flank will also be built, as well as other transit terminals and facilities. The terminal, which is under construction at present, is being built on the East flank, in close proximity to the existing terminal's D Wing, i.e. where the old car park was situated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by dodelight(m): 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
GEJ worked! Despite his weakness in handling corruption we WERE moving forward under him- at slow pace though. But what do we have now? Your guess is as good as mine.

13 Likes

Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Thank you Stella Oduah grin grin

8 Likes

Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gej's ?
Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by dodelight(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
xstry:
Gej's ?
Yes!

4 Likes

Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
dodelight:

Yes!
Even 2years after he left office? grin
Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by isnovic(m): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
other pictures.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by PapaBrowne(m): 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Jonathan was working!
Despite the Boko Haram challenges, we were moving forward

6 Likes

Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by dodelight(m): 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
xstry:
Even 2years after he left office? grin
Yes!
Tell me which new projects this failed administration has initiated. They are only complementing Jonathan's legacy. It's good though. But I remember they said the man wasted 6years. Are they now completing his wastage?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
dodelight:

Yes!
Tell me which new projects this failed administration has initiated. They are only complementing Jonathan's legacy. It's good though. But I remember they said the man wasted 6years. Are they now completing his wastage?
yes, he wasted 6 years with nothing to show for it. All his administration ever brought was hardship
Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by dodelight(m): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
xstry:
yes, he wasted 6 years with nothing to show for it. All his administration ever brought was hardship
I was actually contemplating, should I reply you, should I not? But I think you need help remembering that this particular thread is about one of Jonathan's projects, that's why I took the pain to reply you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
dodelight:

I was actually contemplating, should I reply you, should I not? But I think you need help remembering that this particular thread is about one of Jonathan's projects, that's why I took the pain to reply you.
I don't see Jonathan supervising the project

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by aolawale025: 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
Let's hope the project is completed. And credit is given to whom it's due. Unlike they did with the abuja railways
Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by isnovic(m): 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
My dear no fooling ourselves.

GEJ did better in the first 2 years than this present Government.

Corruption is endemic in our society, and like most of us GEJ decided to turn a blind eye to some while he tried to minimise others in the best way he could.

Which Nigeria would say he or she has not offered bribe to get ahead others, or use some highly placed individual's name to get that job/admission or unduly favoured, or given some egunje to get off scrutiny from police or law enforcers.

if you have done any of these which means 99% of Nigeria, you are corrupt.

nobody holy pass.

What i do notice is that his decisions were well thought through.

His Biometric capture in the civil service
The 1 account revenue account

All designed to solve the root cause, starve corruption of her source.

Allocation was his undoing.

But with Stella Oduah, he hit the Bulls Eye. That woman was business personified.

Her airport business aerotropolis concept was what we needed to jump start that sector but as usual we threw the baby with the bath water.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by isnovic(m): 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
More pictures of concept and as built.

GEJ

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by kolafolabi(m): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
A lot of progress... Weldone

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by vedaxcool(m): 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Please if I may ask can Nigeria Planes land and take off from the scale model? The more you guys lie to burnish gej image the more you look desperate.
Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by joeyfire(m): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
From a progressive Jonathan government to this abracadabra, clueless propaganda, regime.

Now patching an airport runway is a big achievement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by Ikology(m): 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
The problem was not that GEJ was not performing, it was because one of the theif down south becomes greedy in the name of becoming VP. He launched the highest propaganda in the history of Nigeria to tarnish his Image. My prayers is to see the greedy thief with big eye ball paid in his own coin in this our time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by GEJPosterity: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ikology:
The problem was not that GEJ was not performing, it was because one of the theif down south becomes greedy in the name of becoming VP. He launched the highest propaganda in the history of Nigeria to tarnish his Image. My prayers is to see the greedy thief with big eye ball paid in his own coin in this our time.
When the story of Nigeria is told to our children, there will be a few pages dedicated specially to the cautionary tale of Rotimi Amaechi. That man is the genesis of everything we are suffering today. Not Buhari, not even Tinubu. It was his looted money that turned the Nigerian media into a hostile anti-government outfit that basically called for open revolt against a good leader.

Well, he is a cabinet minister now, good for him. He has about 24 months left, if he makes it that far.

We will all be around to see how his rotten story will end.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by isnovic(m): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ikology:

The son of perdition. We know how Judas ended.
Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by OfficialAwol(m): 2:30am On Jun 06, 2017
In 450 words, print and soft copy, give me and other Nairalanders who think like me, 25 reasons why we should call you a fool.

You are seeing facts yet you spill thrash.
Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by OfficialAwol(m): 2:33am On Jun 06, 2017
xstry:

In 450 words, print and soft copy, give me and other Nairalanders who think like me, 25 reasons why we should call you a fool.You are seeing facts yet you spill thrash.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by Bishops10(m): 2:56am On Jun 06, 2017
PRODUCT OF THE DAY

Good morning everyone. It is my pleasure to introduce to you this great and amazing product to us all.

LUXURY HOMES ESTATE PHASE ONE EXTENSION & LUXURY HOMES ESTATE PHASE II

LUXURY HOMES ESTATE EXT.

LOCATION: Akodo Ise, 3 minutes drive after La Campaign Tropicana Beach Resorts.

SIZE: 600SQM
PROMO PRICE: 700K
TITLE: EXCISION IN PROGRESS

BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET ONE PLOT FREE

LUXURY HOMES ESTATE PHASE II

LOCATION: Akodo Ise, 4 minutes drive after La Campaign Tropicana Beach Resort.

SIZE: 600SQM
PRICE: 750K
TITLE: EXCISION IN PROGRESS

BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET ONE PLOT FREE

For more enquiries and inspection, kindly call/whatsapp 08176255344

Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 06, 2017
So GEJ approved this modern expensive airport structure in Yorubaa land and they hatted him with passion. If GEJ was tribalistic, there was no way he would have approved this in Lagos. The same Oduah that Yorubaa destroyed and tarnished her image was the smae minister that approved all these in yorubaland. Yorubaa what is wrong with you people? Kilode? Wetin? Haba?

GEJ was barely 5 yrs in office but left legacies and something worthwhile to show for it. APC/Buhari has been in office for over 2 yrs now, there is no single capital project that I can say he started and would be his legacy...not one. Don't bring that airport runaway nonsense crap here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by Nobody: 3:44am On Jun 06, 2017
dodelight:

Yes!

Does it makes sense to initiate new projects when you have abandoned projects all over the place? Some of the projects are even 17 years old and still under construction. We are talking of projects that ordinarily should not take more than 4 to 5 years.

GEJ was a disaster going by the price of oil while he was President with little to nothing to show for it apart from massive looting and abandoned projects
Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by donsteady(m): 4:04am On Jun 06, 2017
dodelight:
GEJ worked! Despite his weakness in handling corruption we WERE moving forward under him- at slow pace though. But what do we have now? Your guess is as good as mine.
we are moving backward in a speed pace lol.
Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 06, 2017
OfficialAwol:

In 450 words, print and soft copy, give me and other Nairalanders who think like me, 25 reasons why we should call you a fool.You are seeing facts yet you spill thrash.
Moronic defender of criminals. you should have told us the MMA was not in existence until the clueless fool from otuoke came to power. y'all quick to attribute the successes of this government to Gej. Achievements that were not possible under his goatluck Jonathan

1 Like

Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 06, 2017
new2020:
So GEJ approved this modern expensive airport structure in Yorubaa land and they hatted him with passion. If GEJ was tribalistic, there was no way he would have approved this in Lagos. The same Oduah that Yorubaa destroyed and tarnished her image was the smae minister that approved all these in yorubaland. Yorubaa what is wrong with you people? Kilode? Wetin? Haba?

GEJ was barely 5 yrs in office but left legacies and something worthwhile to show for it. APC/Buhari has been in office for over 2 yrs now, there is no single capital project that I can say he started and would be his legacy...not one. Don't bring that airport runaway nonsense crap here.
this administration has employed over 200 thousand graduates. There's also Npower which has also employed thousands of Nigerians. there's isn't a single link to verify this airport claims you're attributing to Gej
Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by deomelo: 5:23am On Jun 06, 2017
First thing first.

Igbos and NL gej booty lickers are saying, abusing and accusing the FG of neglecting them in favor of Lagos state by not giving them infrastructure a viable international airport, but the same GEJ who did everything in his power to deny the SE the 2nd Niger Bridge even after vowing the send himself into exile if he didn't build that bridge, the same gej who for 5 years did not do anything tangible for the people of SE is now a performer for developing the SW, for building infrastructures and airport in Lagos/SW. grin grin

So, you hate the FG for not giving you airport and marginalizing you economically, but love gej who represented the same FG that awarded the contract for the airport in Lagos state and not in your village? grin grin

See una life grin grin

You Igbos and mental confusion go hand in hand. grin grin

Make me too join help una celebrate GEJ sha for doing this in Lagos and for the people of the SW instead of your impoverished village. grin grin

Salute grin grin

3 Likes

Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by Kondomatic(m): 6:09am On Jun 06, 2017
xstry:
this administration has employed over 200 thousand graduates. There's also Npower which has also employed thousands of Nigerians. there's isn't a single link to verify this airport claims you're attributing to Gej
This administration also created 400 thousand email addresses.

The administration has also employed over 200 thousand graduates, not counting those benefiting from Npower but bro

Over 4.5 million Nigerians have lost their jobs across the country since APC took power so what's your point really?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's Aerotropolis: Murtala Mohammed Airport Terminal Challenge...APC Notified by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 06, 2017
xstry:
Which 200 thousand graduate? Are you very sure you are alright

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Buhari May Travel To US Next Week" - Presidency / 14 New Judges Recommended For Fed Court Of Appeal, None From S’east (full List) / Lai Mohammed's Reaction When We Asked Him To Comment On Atiku's US Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.