Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Continuation Of 'i Made My Own Pasta From Scratch' - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Continuation Of 'i Made My Own Pasta From Scratch' (410 Views)

Fruits To Avoid During Pregnancy (continuation) / How To Make Avocado Pasta (quick& Easy Recipe) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Continuation Of 'i Made My Own Pasta From Scratch' by saltoftheearth0(f): 5:09am On Dec 22, 2015
Good morning beautiful healthy people. Woke up this morning and decided to check nairaland. Lol and behold they have moved my post to the food section, wanted to continue there but when I clicked on it it still says sorry you cant post till in few weeks so that's why I'm back here.

Pasta is actually a healthy meal.

The ingredient for past is surprisingly easy and not complicated and so it the method

2cups of all purpose flour
3eggs
One tablespoon of milk( I used 3 crown because its has low cholesterol)
One table spoon of olive oil
1/4 teaspoon of salt

Now let work our magic and I going to make it as simple as possible

Mix the salt and flour together and lay on a flat board /clean table.make a home in the middle and then whisk the egg milk and olive oil in a bowl so they can come together and gently pour the mixture on the flour you left on the table or board(that hole you made)as you pour you can either use a fork or your hand to mix it gently (it will be messy but keep doing it it will come together. Then you can start kneading. I used all my energy to knead and I used my hand. Knead for 5 minutes until dough is smooth and wrap it In cling film or nylon for 15 minutes to let it rest. But because I was so busy with other things I let mine rest for some hours and that's still ok.

Time to roll your dough now and make any shape of pasta you want.

So I spray a flour on my table and some on the dough so that when I'm rolling it it wont stick. I cut my dough into four places before rolling so it would be easier for me. I rolled it so thin and then cut them intro strips. I was trying to make some shapes that I desired but it was time consuming because other important things were wait for me. So I cut them and got a hanger to hang them to dry

I couldn't wait for it to dry because i had to make dinner.the only reason I would want to dry my pasta is so I can store them in an air tight container and use another day but these pasta where so sexy I had to make dinner with it. Just so I don't make this post the longest post on nl I would love to share how I made dinner with my homemade pasta but only if you indicate that you want the recipe.

It turned out perfect by the way incase you are curious to know.

1 Like

Re: Continuation Of 'i Made My Own Pasta From Scratch' by saltoftheearth0(f): 5:19am On Dec 22, 2015
This a picture of the pasta after cutting and a picture after preparation and about to dive in

(1) (Reply)

70 Tips To Grow Your Truvisage / Simple Way To 'hack' Your Fat Away / A Deadly Virus Discovered, A Must Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.