Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Macaulay Commend Leo Ogor For Adheke's Appointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Macaulay Commend Leo Ogor For Adheke's Appointment (583 Views)

Dogara, Lasun, Leo Ogor Padded The 2016 Budget - Sahara Reporters / Sharia Court Bill: Leo Ogor Speaks - "Nobody Is Expanding Sharia To Anywhere" / Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Macaulay Commend Leo Ogor For Adheke's Appointment by comrodioodio20: 6:58am On Dec 22, 2015
MACAULAY COMMEND LEO OGOR FOR ADHEKE'S APPOINTMENT

The immediate past Secretary to the Delta State Government, SSG,
Comrade (Chief) Ovuozourie Macaulay, has commended the Minority Leader, House of Representatives and Member representing Isoko Federal Constituency, Hon. Leo Ogor, for influencing the appointment of Hon. Philip Adheke, as Special Assistant to the Speaker House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara.

Comrade Macaulay, gave the commendation during the weekend when he led a delegation of Isoko North political class on a thank you visit to the Minority Leader, Rt. Hon. Leo Ogor, in his country home at Ozoro, Isoko North Local Government Area of Delta State.

Speaking during the visit, the former SSG, spoke on the purpose of the visit, by acknowledging Rt Hon. Leo Ogor saying, "Leo my brother and friend, you have done very well by influencing Adheke's appointment, is a sign of your readiness in carrying every community along and reflection of your quality leadership style and we have come to show appreciation for influencing the appointment of one of our own as SA to the Honourable Speaker, House of Representatives.

Speaking further, the former SSG said the appointment has not only brought gladness and hope, to Adheke's immediate family and the people of Iyede Ward, but to all Isoko sons and daughters".

Macaulay, also urged the people of Isoko Nation to at all times support their sons and daughters in government to enable them deliver the campaign promises of His Excellency the Governor of Delta State, Senator Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa, to the good people of Isoko Nation.

In his response, Rt Hon Leo Ogor thanked Comrade Ovuozourie Macaulay, for his endless support and that of the Isoko people for the confidence they have on him and the opportunity given to him to represent them at the National Assembly, Abuja.

In his words he said, "I want to specifically thank my brother Comrade Ovuozourie Macaulay, the leader of this delegation and I pray that may our God always bless his path with good things that will never part his way and remain a blessing to Isoko land and may the sons and daughters of Isoko land continue to grow from strength to strength politically.”

Ogor, who returned the appreciation to the delegation said, "it's not my effort but yours that made it possible, hence I thank you all for making it possible". And thereafter pledged to protect the unity that exists among the political family in Isoko North while assuring them of more dividends of democracy to cut across different wards and clans in Isoko land.

The delegation in one voice commended and appreciated Hon. Leo Ogor, for the appointment and prayed for long life and protection to enable him attract more dividends of democracy to Isoko Land.

Present at the thank you visit includes, Hon Emmanuel Egbabor, Chairman Isoko North Local Government Council, Hon. Anthony Odhe, Vice Chairman, Isoko North Local Government, Hon. Mike Ogwah, Board member Delta Broadcasting Service, Asaba, Hon. Tutumor Daniel, Chairman People's Democratic Party, PDP, Isoko North and Chairman Isoko Patriotic Front, IPF, Mr. Sunny Uthoro, Chairman Owhelogbo Ward 1, Prince Godwin Ogorugba, Special Assistant to Minority leader House of Representatives, Hon. Moses Idiowa, personal assistant to the former SSG, Mr. Samuel Idise former Caretaker Committee Chairman, Isoko North Local Government Council, Mr. Sunny Elueni, Chairman Isoko Grass-root Movement, party leaders, party faithful among others.

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of The United States. No Joke ! / I Didn’t Collect N2.8bn From Jonathan, Pay Me My Money – OPC Leader Tells Buhari / Federal-court-judge-pulls-back-from-kanus-case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.