Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

I Didn’t Collect N2.8bn From Jonathan, Pay Me My Money – OPC Leader Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Collect N2.8bn From Jonathan, Pay Me My Money – OPC Leader Tells Buhari (583 Views)

I Didn’t Collect N2.8bn From Jonathan, Pay Me My Money – OPC Leader Tells Buhari / FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months / Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Collect N2.8bn From Jonathan, Pay Me My Money – OPC Leader Tells Buhari by ABACITYBLOG: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
Founder of the Odua Peoples Congress, OPC, Dr. Fredrick Fasehun yesterday requested the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government to pay him and his organisation the money owed them for the protection of the nation’s oil pipelines.

Speaking at a quarterly interactive media roundtable in Lagos, the national chairman of the Unity Party of Nigeria, UPN, explained that six companies were given the contract by the Goodluck Jonathan administration to guard pipelines belonging to the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC.

According to him,

“We were given the contract on March 15, 2015 and we deployed youths into the jungle. They faced insects, snakes and other wild animals and some of them even died. The government did not pay us a kobo before or during the time of the contract which ended on June 15.

“We have asked our lawyers to study the terms of the contract. An official in the NNPC told me that we had been paid but I told him that we had not received a penny. We call the attention of the powers that be to look into this. The holy books say that a worker deserves his wage.”

Recounting that Lai Mohammed had alleged that Jonathan gave the OPC over N2bn as mobilisation money for the election under the guise of pipeline protection, Fasehun urged Mohammed, who is now the Minister of Information and Culture, to withdraw the statement and correct the wrong impression.

READ MORE = http://abacityblog.com/2015/12/i-didnt-collect-n2-8bn-from-jonathan-pay-me-my-money-opc-leader-tells-buhari/

Re: I Didn’t Collect N2.8bn From Jonathan, Pay Me My Money – OPC Leader Tells Buhari by Spanner4(m): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2015
grin

Ehehe, OPC Leader don come again p,pls bubu pay him abeg coz we no want anoda protest
Re: I Didn’t Collect N2.8bn From Jonathan, Pay Me My Money – OPC Leader Tells Buhari by ABACITYBLOG: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Spanner4:
grin
Ehehe, OPC Leader don come again p,pls bubu pay him abeg coz we no want anoda protest

Lolz, You are afraid of Protest abi?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Collect N2.8bn From Jonathan, Pay Me My Money – OPC Leader Tells Buhari by okosodo: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
propagandus people
Re: I Didn’t Collect N2.8bn From Jonathan, Pay Me My Money – OPC Leader Tells Buhari by Eziachi: 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
If am not wrong, didn't he denied getting any contract then from the government?
Re: I Didn’t Collect N2.8bn From Jonathan, Pay Me My Money – OPC Leader Tells Buhari by Mynd44: 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2015

(1)

Picture Of Police Searching Father Christmas / Christmas Tree That Allegedly Cost Imo Govt ‘N600M’ & People’s Reactions (photo) / How I Helped Buhari Defeat Jonathan – Ex-nsa Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.