Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. (8376 Views)

Ex Beauty Queen MUNACHI ABII Spotted Hanging Out With Her Younger Boyfriend! / Munachi Abii TOYBOY Boyfriend Wears Her Clothes. Pic / Munachi And Her ToyBoy Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Palmwinetapper: 8:46am On Dec 22, 2015
The 28 year old ex beauty queen was spotted yesterday with her younger boyfriend 23 year old Tomi Thomas. They both posted pics of their date on instagram. Big question is, when will muna embrace her younger lover on social media? Why does she hide him when everyone sees them out and about. Interesting..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Airforce1(m): 8:50am On Dec 22, 2015
She must be a shameless woman for going on a date with a boy 11years younger

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by funnynation(m): 8:51am On Dec 22, 2015
ok
Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by abiodun2007: 8:51am On Dec 22, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Edreamz(m): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2015
Such a shameless girl. Women her age are posing with reasonable age appropriate husband's, She is there fooling about with a boy way younger than her. She has missed the mark in life. Being a beauty queen is not everything.
Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Edreamz(m): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2015
Airforce1:
Hhmm lol
I agree with your first comment grin
Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2015
bcaus terry g is more handsome than the boy, and muna is only afta his small money.
Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Edreamz(m): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2015
softappless:
bcaus terry g is more handsome than the boy, and muna is only afta his small money.
lol which money? At 23 which money does this child have? He's a student as this article says. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Airforce1(m): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2015
Edreamz:
I agree with your first comment grin

hehehe

Which first comment?

I didnt say anything o
cheesy
Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Edreamz(m): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2015
Airforce1:

hehehe

Which first comment?

I didnt say anything o
cheesy
lol so you haf started telling lies na? O boy
Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Airforce1(m): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2015
Edreamz:
lol so you haf started telling lies na? O boy
No
I just dont want palmwinetapper's trouble
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 22, 2015
Edreamz:
lol which money? At 23 which money does this child have? He's a student as this article says. grin grin grin grin
i heard he is one kind musician like that, iv nt even seen his videos on tv or heard his songs on radio, mayb he sings at a bar in dubai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Tequilah: 9:02am On Dec 22, 2015
Airforce1:
She must be a shameless woman for going on a date with a boy 11years younger

The boy is not 11 years younger than she is - he is just 5 years younger. And why does their relationship inspire so much anger in you? shocked Did she hold a gun to the boy's head to compel him to date her??

Edreamz:
Such a shameless girl. Women her age are posing with reasonable age appropriate husband's, She is there fooling about with a boy way younger than her. She has missed the mark in life. Being a beauty queen is not everything.

Na wa, o! You are too busy taking panadol for another person's headache, and unfortunately that person isn't interested in your opinion. Last time I checked, they are both adults. The age difference between the couple isn't too wide as they are both in their twenties. Age is usually nothing but a number, when it is not significant.

My final question to you is this: Why are you so bothered about Munachi's single status? Abi, you wan marry am? Did you propose to her and she turned you down? Is that the reason for your sour grapes? Pray, do tell! cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Airforce1(m): 9:05am On Dec 22, 2015
Tequilah:

The boy is not 11 years younger than she is - he is just 5 years younger. And why does their relationship inspire so much anger in you? shocked Did she hold a gun to the boy's head to compel him to date her??

munachi is 33, the boy is just 22

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Edreamz(m): 9:08am On Dec 22, 2015
softappless:
i heard he is one kind musician like that, iv nt even seen his videos on tv or heard his songs on radio, mayb he sings at a bar in dubai
lol I think he performs in Lagos on the roadside. Like girlfriend, like boyfriend. Likes attract lol. Both non achievers grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Tequilah: 9:09am On Dec 22, 2015
Airforce1:

Well, this article quoted by the OP says she is 28 and the boy is 23. So who do we believe, hmmmn??

Palmwinetapper:
The 28 year old ex beauty queen was spotted yesterday with her younger boyfriend 23 year old Tomi Thomas. They both posted pics of their date on instagram. Big question is, when will muna embrace her younger lover on social media? Why does she hide him when everyone sees them out and about. Interesting..

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Edreamz(m): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2015
Airforce1:

chai where did you get that muna is 33 from lol. I thought she was born 1987 shocked
Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Airforce1(m): 9:11am On Dec 22, 2015
Tequilah:

Well, this article says she is 28 and the boy is 23. So who do we believe, hmmmn??

you dont expect a woman to tell you her real age bro

Palmwinetapper and munachi, the same person.

Trust me

Go check munachi's real age on wikipedia

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Edreamz(m): 9:13am On Dec 22, 2015
Tequilah:

Na wa, o! You are too busy taking panadol for another person's headache, and unfortunately that person isn't interested in your opinion. Last time I checked, they are both adults. The age difference between the couple isn't too wide as they are both in their twenties. Age is usually nothing but a number, when it is not significant.

My final question to you is this: Why are you so bothered about Munachi's single status? Abi, you wan marry am? Did you propose to her and she turned you down? Is that the reason for your sour grapes? Pray, do tell! cheesy
lol munachi is that you here to defend yourself? I submit my question to you. Hypocrite, why are you having surgery for another person's matter? To the extent you're writing long meaningless paragraphs. Listen this is a gossip blog. If you don't like it, walk on out. Simple. Don't defend a hoe whose been raping a boy since he was small. Is it because it is Nigeria? Munachi would be locked up behind bars. Child molester!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Edreamz(m): 9:15am On Dec 22, 2015
Airforce1:

you dont expect a woman to tell you her real age bro

Palmwinetapper and munachi, the same person.

Trust me

Go check munachi's real age on wikipedia
lol yea. Palmwinetapper is munachi for sure. And you can tell she's older than 28. She's not in her 20s at all. Her face and sagged b r e a s t s show it all. Muna chai has had mileage on her.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Airforce1(m): 9:17am On Dec 22, 2015
Edreamz:
lol yea. Palmwinetapper is munachi for sure. And you can tell she's older than 28. She's not in her 20s at all. Her face and sagged b r e a s t s show it all. Muna chai has had mileage on her.

lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Palmwinetapper: 9:17am On Dec 22, 2015
Tequilah:

Well, this article quoted by the OP says she is 28 and the boy is 23. So who do we believe, hmmmn??

they are always attacking me. Please help o

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Palmwinetapper: 9:19am On Dec 22, 2015
Airforce1:

No
I just dont want palmwinetapper's trouble
grin
continue
Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Palmwinetapper: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2015
I DO NOT WANT VIOLENCE ON MY PAGE!!!
Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 22, 2015
Edreamz:
lol I think he performs in Lagos on the roadside. Like girlfriend, like boyfriend. Likes attract lol. Both non achievers grin
LMAO hahahahahaha wicked, actually munachi forked up, if at all she wants to date a younger guy, he shud be a guy with class, handsome, and d one dat command respect 4rm the public, guys like NEYMAR, MIKEL OBI, OGEZI ONAZI, WIZKID. and not this calabar masquerade she is dating.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Palmwinetapper: 9:22am On Dec 22, 2015
softappless:
LMAO hahahahahaha wicked, actually munachi forked up, if at all she wants to date a younger guy, he shud be a guy with class, handsome, and d one dat command respect 4rm the public, guys like NEYMAR, MIKEL OBI, OGEZI ONAZI, WIZKID. and not this calabar masquerade she is dating.
but love is not about looks. She feel in love

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
but love is not about looks. She feel in love
aint u bothered abt her children? if she gets pregnant then let her ready to give birth to baba suwe.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Edreamz(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2015
softappless:
or Davido. SUPPORTED! But the thing is those boys won't even get near muna. Muna is a whorre. A known LovePeddler. No man wants to date her. This little boy is just there for free fuckks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Tequilah: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2015
Edreamz:
lol munachi is that you here to defend yourself? I submit my question to you. Hypocrite, why are you having surgery for another person's matter? To the extent you're writing long meaningless paragraphs. Listen this is a gossip blog. If you don't like it, walk on out. Simple. Don't defend a hoe whose been raping a boy since he was small. Is it because it is Nigeria? Munachi would be locked up behind bars. Child molester!

I am not Munachi, and I have nothing that remotely resembles her in my features or in my appearance. I fit borrow you my contact lenses, make you take check am o! cheesy

But wait first, why does this matter bother you so much that you have to fabricate lies to paint her black?? Were you present when she was raping the boy, or did the boy call you to complain he was being raped?? Why don't you report her to the police since you feel you know the "facts"? Or even go to the Social Welfare Ministry or an NGO to take up the case? You are just coming in here to whine on social media. Na wa, o! Please get your mind out of the gutter. undecided

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Edreamz(m): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2015
softappless:
aint u bothered abt her children? if she gets pregnant then let her ready to give birth to baba suwe.
chai it is true because that boy is so ugly

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2015
Edreamz:
chai it is true because that boy is so ugly
d 1st time i saw the guy on tv, i thought he was one of the people deported 4rm togo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Spotted On A Date With Her Toyboy Boyfriend. by Edreamz(m): 9:29am On Dec 22, 2015
Tequilah:

I am not Munachi, and I have nothing that remotely resembles her in my features or in my appearance. I fit borrow you my contact lenses, make you take check am o! cheesy

But wait first, why does this matter bother you so much that you have to fabricate lies to paint her black?? Were you present when she was raping the boy, or did the boy call you to complain he was being raped?? Why don't you report her to the police since you feel you know the "facts"? Or even go to the Social Welfare Ministry or an NGO to take up the case? You are just coming in here to whine on social media. Na wa, o! Please get your mind out of the gutter. undecided
you've proven you're munachi. Thanks! We know. So much emotion in your posts. Muna chai do us a favor and get your baby boy to propose to you so you can find something meaningful to do than pushing your wack shittyy music

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Helen 'tatafo' Paul Slapped By Fan. / Who Was The Rudest Celebrity You've Ever Met / Oscar Pistorius Baby Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.