Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Help!!! IKEDC Has Stopped Distributing Prepaid Meters In My Area In KETU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help!!! IKEDC Has Stopped Distributing Prepaid Meters In My Area In KETU (384 Views)

NERC, Directs Nigerians Without Prepaid Meters To Stop Paying Bills / Man Beats Up IKEDC Staff For Distributing Bills Without Constant Electricity / Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! IKEDC Has Stopped Distributing Prepaid Meters In My Area In KETU by deyemia: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2015
[size=14pt]Fellow Nairalanders,

I'm writing to bring this to your notice and I hope it gets to the appropriate authorities so that the activity can continue. It a normal nigerian politics that when all these organizations are under spot light, they start working for everyone to see and later abandon the project and they cycle continues.

IKEDC like two months ago was actively distributing prepaid meters in my area in Ikosi ketu, I was really optimistic and happy that the end of crazy bills is in sight, only to discover that the project is gradually coming to a halt as no signs what so ever that it's still on going. The painful part is that they were very close to my street when they stopped.

Please everyone I'm really worried about this issue, if anyone has a different or similar story in their area they should please share.

I'm still a bachelor and my last estimated bill was 8000 for a two bedroom flat with just one TV, one Fridge, two fans and no air conditioner.

kind regards[/size]
Re: Help!!! IKEDC Has Stopped Distributing Prepaid Meters In My Area In KETU by dominique(f): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2015
It could be that they suspended the exercise for the holidays.
Re: Help!!! IKEDC Has Stopped Distributing Prepaid Meters In My Area In KETU by deyemia: 9:42am On Dec 22, 2015
dominique:
It could be that they suspended the exercise for the holidays.

I am not really sure that's the case because It was around early november I noticed them last

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Female V/s Nigerian Male Politicians Which Is More Corrupt / Apc And Numerals / Go Beyond Limitations! Achieve Beyond Disabilities!! Reach Beyond Obstacles!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.