Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Referee Basil Giwa Slumps And Dies In Ibadan (Pictured) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Referee Basil Giwa Slumps And Dies In Ibadan (Pictured) (36561 Views)

Waheed Jimoh Slumps And Dies While Playing Basketball / Paul Banigo, Coach Slumps And Dies During Training In Calabar (Photos) / Henry Onweazu Obiekwu Slumps And Dies On Training Pitch! (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Referee Basil Giwa Slumps And Dies In Ibadan (Pictured) by MzzTega(f): 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
What a tragedy.
Re: Referee Basil Giwa Slumps And Dies In Ibadan (Pictured) by jacy67(f): 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nigerians are too patriotic with....... phones.
Someone is dying, another is taking pictures just to make some news smh RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Referee Basil Giwa Slumps And Dies In Ibadan (Pictured) by Mustay(m): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
But in these circumstances, there's always am ambulance or 1st Aid Experts. Weren't they here

1 Like

Re: Referee Basil Giwa Slumps And Dies In Ibadan (Pictured) by SegunAdewole: 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
publicenemy:

What is this?
It means karma.
Re: Referee Basil Giwa Slumps And Dies In Ibadan (Pictured) by Holluwahsheyi(m): 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
Rip to the dead
Re: Referee Basil Giwa Slumps And Dies In Ibadan (Pictured) by systemz(m): 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
fromnigeria:
shocked

this is another nonsense i don't undestand in this generation.
That a human being will be dying and another human will have the courage and heart to snap him/her.

Nonsense. It total rubbish. And must stop.

Rubbish.. Too bad
wetin this one de talk
Re: Referee Basil Giwa Slumps And Dies In Ibadan (Pictured) by BABANGBALI: 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
Abeg na for where person go see ban buy chop?the thing just dey hungry me walahi
Re: Referee Basil Giwa Slumps And Dies In Ibadan (Pictured) by loluharmony(m): 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
RIP
Re: Referee Basil Giwa Slumps And Dies In Ibadan (Pictured) by BABANGBALI: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
systemz:
wetin this one de talk
you dey mind that albino wey think say him be Bill Clinton?
Re: Referee Basil Giwa Slumps And Dies In Ibadan (Pictured) by systemz(m): 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2015
jacy67:

Someone is dying, another is taking pictures just to make some news
smh
RIP to the dead.
And so what?
Tell me how do you get to see news on newspapers, radio, tv, etc.?
The world should not stop because a member is dead.
Wake up!
Re: Referee Basil Giwa Slumps And Dies In Ibadan (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
jacy67:

Someone is dying, another is taking pictures just to make some news
smh
RIP to the dead.
Not just Nigerians...it's a new global disease yet to be named.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Referee Basil Giwa Slumps And Dies In Ibadan (Pictured) by NobleAky(m): 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
fromnigeria:
shocked

That a human being will be dying and another human will have the courage and heart to snap him/her.

Rubbish.. Too bad
my brother for records sake it's necessary...everybody can't pulled hand in the bid to restore him back to life. Professionals does that...even in the more sophisticated nations CCTV does that for them...

1 Like

Re: Referee Basil Giwa Slumps And Dies In Ibadan (Pictured) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
So sad
Re: Referee Basil Giwa Slumps And Dies In Ibadan (Pictured) by yungchief(m): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
Adeevah:
bad belle #bad man
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Referee Basil Giwa Slumps And Dies In Ibadan (Pictured) by dominique(f): 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2015
They couldn't even admnister proper first aid for him. He should be lying on his head slightly tilted up.

Mustay:
But in these circumstances, there's always am ambulance or 1st Aid Experts. Weren't they here

This is Nigeria sad
Re: Referee Basil Giwa Slumps And Dies In Ibadan (Pictured) by Mustay(m): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
dominique:
They couldn't even admnister proper first aid for him. He should be lying on his head slightly tilted up.

This is Nigeria sad

I will not quickly judge by the picture as we do not know when exactly it was captured during the incident. Nonetheless, you have a point there. #CPR
Re: Referee Basil Giwa Slumps And Dies In Ibadan (Pictured) by virud: 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
Oladimejy:
Life is too short to hate people...kindly accept Jesus and your life shall be meaningful
Any guarantees?
Re: Referee Basil Giwa Slumps And Dies In Ibadan (Pictured) by mikron(m): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
So sad, may his soul RIP.
Re: Referee Basil Giwa Slumps And Dies In Ibadan (Pictured) by olaolulazio(m): 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
yungchief:

Wen u r six feet down... Fool smiley
That's gonna take a longtime.
You mean sense Isn't gonna be yours for a long time?
Merry Xmas.
Re: Referee Basil Giwa Slumps And Dies In Ibadan (Pictured) by onyxo76(m): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
fromnigeria:
shocked

Rubbish.. Too bad
i agree very heartless generation, yesterday i saw the post on the accident that happened on benin -ore road and somebody still had guts to snap a body with the scalp removed, how will the family feel seeing the post online...

1 Like

Re: Referee Basil Giwa Slumps And Dies In Ibadan (Pictured) by onatisi(m): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2015
If you never chop betta food,pls don't try to engage in any strenuous sport or training just conserve the small Garr in your tummy.

Secondly,this is a case of clear organizational lapses,so it means there was no ambulance or medical personnel at the venue of the fitness test??

Thirdly,why should someone be taking pictures when a man is dying?it seems the person taking the pictures knew the man was gonna die even before the man collapsed,because he seemed ready with his phone to take the dying man picture. Why didn't he just help the dying man instead of recording his death?
Re: Referee Basil Giwa Slumps And Dies In Ibadan (Pictured) by Henovy: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
fromnigeria:
shocked

Rubbish.. Too bad
Why this? And you will be the first to scream photo, we can't see any pics when a post comes without photographs. Please note that photograph is the icing on the cake in social media.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read / PHOTOS: Jay Jay Okocha At Lagos Marathon / Nigeria Finishes 8th At The Common Wealth Games With 11 Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.