Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read (36570 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by 40ng: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared Via Instgram Witth caption ..

Big shoes for anyone to fill, playing for Arsenal under Arsene was one of the best period of my career, 2 premiership, 2 FA cups, The invincibles, playing with some of the best assembled players, influencing millions of fans in West Africa to support this great club are some of the memories that come to fore today but above all the privilege to have played for a gentleman like Wenger is most cherished. � � � �
#arsenalfc #AFC #Arsenewenger #coyg @arsenal

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/2336/kanu-nwankwo-reacts-to-arsene-wenger-resignation/

cc; lalasticlala

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by midehi2(f): 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
The man try jare

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
Since 2010, I have vowed not to buy an Arsenal jersey until Wenger leaves, or we win the EPL.

This coming season (make I see small change) I dey run go pre-order my own.

God please send Joachim Low our way pleeeeeeaaaaasssseeeee!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by veekid(m): 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
Y e come dey pain them say e dey go? No be them dey about #Wengerout

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by maklelemakukula(m): 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thank you Arsene

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by MrGreenMavro: 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari was KANU a lazy Youth? angry angry

46 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by cosmatika(m): 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
I feel emotional about his leaving too, but the old man gotta go. He has turned Arsenal, my first love, to a laughing stock

Thanks Arsene for the memories, but it's time to go

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by AngelicBeing: 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
shocked

14 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by johnnyholtby(m): 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hmm
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by Onyinye15(f): 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
I will react later, no time
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by tuna4servi(m): 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
Earthbound:
Since 2010, I have vowed not to buy an Arsenal jersey until Wenger leaves, or we win the EPL.

Who you help

27 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by jerrybakermillz(m): 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hmmmm....Bros Kanu after una Era,baba don give many people children, husbands and boyfriends day and nightmares
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by talk2percy(m): 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
He has paid his dues, he should have left before now.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by MorningDew2017(f): 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
grin I am dedicating this to all die hard football fan, kanu welldone ohsmiley

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
Papilo of life
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by edeXede: 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
embarassed
Why should wenger just resigned without consulting we village people. We are not done with arsenal case until they relegate from the premiership. We thereby decline Wengers resignation

7 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by jeeqaa7(m): 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by hamid6249: 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
with this man leaving I see the new birth of Arsenal

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by jeeqaa7(m): 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
First it was jammeh then Mugabe, then zuma then wenger..

Who next?

Like for okorocha
Share for Buhari .

5 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by gaby(m): 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
AngelicBeing:
shocked

The 5:0 fall...

click my signature to find Europe through the deserts and seas of Africa-the perils,triumphs and karma

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by innobets(m): 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
Earthbound:

Now arsenal can start hire and sack like other clubs grin
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by Pavore9: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
Not matter his recent records, he is still a legend.

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by LibertyRep: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
Pro. Wenger is a legend, just like Sir. Ferguson

Other legends should just learn to quit when the ovation is loudest.
Otherwise they get demystified and ridiculed.

Lesson well learnt.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by kmaster007: 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
kanu for coach
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by Orlarmeday(m): 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
Goodbye Prof.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by Lomprico2: 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
Earthbound:

Una dey happy abi? My Manchester United still never recover from ferguson's departure.
Arsenal go reach relegation lass lass.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by emmalord(m): 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
Arsene is hero.
40ng:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared Via Instgram Witth caption ..

Big shoes for anyone to fill, playing for Arsenal under Arsene was one of the best period of my career, 2 premiership, 2 FA cups, The invincibles, playing with some of the best assembled players, influencing millions of fans in West Africa to support this great club are some of the memories that come to fore today but above all the privilege to have played for a gentleman like Wenger is most cherished. � � � �
#arsenalfc #AFC #Arsenewenger #coyg @arsenal

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/2336/kanu-nwankwo-reacts-to-arsene-wenger-resignation/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by Saheed9: 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
coyg means
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hmmmm...... The end if an era!

I still remember Arsenal 3:2 Chelsea!

Commentator: "KAN-U BEEELIIIIEEEVE IIIT!"

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
I'm one of the millions of West Africans influenced by Kanu to be supporting Arsenal.

7 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by flamingREED(m): 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
His DNA must have some mutant genes.
I mean, Wenger should be tested for Igboid genes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Jay Jay Okocha At Lagos Marathon / FIFA Approves Arthur Okonkwo's Nationality Switch To Nigeria / Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.