Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,931 members, 7,863,292 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

Drama As R. Kelly Walks Out Of Interview When Quizzed About Sex.ual Allegations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drama As R. Kelly Walks Out Of Interview When Quizzed About Sex.ual Allegations (327 Views)

Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up / Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) / Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drama As R. Kelly Walks Out Of Interview When Quizzed About Sex.ual Allegations by Erave: 11:36am On Dec 22, 2015
Legendary music act, Richard Kelly better known as R.Kelly was recently featured on Huffington Post Life in an attempt to promote his forthcoming album entitled ‘Buffet’.
To the amazement of many, the interview didn’t last long as the pop star walked out minutes into his interview after he was questioned about his past sexual allegations by host, Caroline Modarressy-Tehrani.
In R.Kelly’s response, he said; “I didn’t come here for negative. I came here for positive. I don’t give people that’s negative towards me the time of day … When you start getting negativity coming at you, you pretty much don’t wanna hear that crap. Especially if it was, what, I don’t know how many years ago. So what I’m gonna tell you is that I am going to sit here and talk gonna talk to you like the beautiful lady you are and I’m gonna talk to you with respect but I’m gonna let you know that any other negative things come at me out of your mouth, as far as negativity, I’m gonna get up and walk out and I’m gonna go to McDonald’s. Hopefully, the McRib is out and I’m going to go home to Chicago, play me some basketball, go to the studio and work on my next album.”
Watch as R.Kelly walks out of his host during a live interview here: http://eraveng.com/2015/12/22/27452/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Hacker Allegedly Targeted Celebrities To Steal Unaired Tv Scripts And Sexually / How To Win The Headies / Mass Recruitment At Arik Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.